I ain't afraid of no Ghost!

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 7:43:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Satori walked through the seedy streets of Mauville, waving to the occasional face who’d recognized him from some half forgotten encounter the night before when his cell phone began to BLEEP. Satori smacked the screen a few times until it finally shut up, he’d hardly just been assigned the thing by the league and it was already causing trouble.

By the time he’d looked at the screen he saw it in bold red letters “MISSION ACCEPTED.” With a sigh he read the briefing, it’d seem he and the Rustboro gym leader were assigned to investigate some sort of haunted mansion in the hills. He sighed deeply controlling his breathing and calming himself, he’d signed on with the league to fight Team Rocket not to play exorcist but what could he do.

Armed with burning incense, a jar to capture the ghost in, and flanked by his trust Kadabra Satori would arrive at the mansion a short while later. Satori knew that a ghost was nothing more than a creature with a small throat, and a wide stomach, easy enough to deal with to be sure.

As he walked through the doors he thought he caught a glimpse of the Rustboro gym leader behind him but as he looked over his shoulder there was nary a soul. Perhaps his mind had already begun playing tricks on him. He chuckled at his own superstition before sitting down cross legged to meditate while his partner made her way there.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 3:37:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was sight brimmed with unfamiliarity the moment she steps foot a town that breathes modernity, an abrupt contrast from the rustic livings that Rustboro seemed to exude; it was an almost ethereal feeling had she not frequented the town before, yet it was still brimmed with a semblance of mystique– a slight charm.

However, the purpose for her visit to the modern town was far from leisure, instead, her purpose was reliant on the whims of the league itself; a residential area succumbed to the hauntings of a ghost. It was an interesting request to receive though it wasn’t one she intended to overlook, while there were far more pressing matters in subduing the unlawful actions of Team Rocket, there was still room to lend a helpful hand in other places.

It would not take her long to make her way towards the residential district and towards the entrance of the home in question, a small smile poised on her lips as she moves through the doors; a lycanroc pressed at her sides when she had.

“You must be my partner, I’m sorry if I kept you waiting.”

@satori
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 4:35:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A loud creak emanated through the house, sending Satori flipping out of his cross legged position on the floor right into a dragon style pose as he aimed himself towards the door. A figure quickly appeared in the doorway, revealing not ghoul or goblin but a simple 21 year old girl.

The woman quickly greeted him, identifying herself as his partner. Wish a sheepish laugh Satori would press his palms together before bringing them up to his chin and bowing towards her slightly in a greeting of his own “Yes, it is I. I assume you are Sylvia of the Rustboro gym yes? I am Satori Wu!”

After introducing himself Satori would reach for a pokeball from the folds of his robes sending out a large Beedrill. He’d look to Sylvia with a tilt of his head “Perhaps we should begin with a scan of the house? I have seen enough of the program they call Scooby Doo to know it is best not to split up yes?

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]