twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
jatten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 6:52:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he does try his best not to intrude but the fine line is hard to read at times. freya didn't seem to mind when he unexpectedly dropped in a few days ago to ask for her help with training the bagon, so today should be no different. well, there is one difference:

he's not there for her today.

no dragons today. he doesn't take the luxury of landing atop salami this time around, instead he walks about half the distance to the morningstar estate before giving up. too time consuming for someone as busy as he is.

TELEPORT saves him the time.

a sudden void is created and collapsed all within milliseconds. he lands in her gardens, mindful of not destroying any of her plant life. he is immediately met with the sight of a stranger; but only because they have yet to officially meet.

"mister orion! just who i was looking for."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jatten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 20:00:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]chapter 2. connecting with your partner. he looks up from the book every few lines or so to squint at ambrosia. the noivern is busy snacking on a couple of nectarines to really pay him any sort of mind. so he reads, looks up, nods, pretends like he has the courage to practice what he's reading, and then furtively looks back down again. 

he nearly topples out of his chair when a man suddenly appears out of thin air in the garden. he shoots an anxious look over at ambrosia, ready to tell the bat off for not alerting him to the man's presence, but rose looks almost as perplexed as he. 

so elias gathers himself with as much dignity as he can muster and opens his mouth, though the man beats him to the punch.

his expression sours and he waves ambrosia closer. "darling, i'm flattered, but i'm afraid i'm not in the mood for autographs from, ehem, stalkers right now. so please kindly be on your way."

[newclass=.eliaspost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
jatten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 6:42:29 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the souring of elias' expression is noticed and alexander immediately raises a hand to his side and waves off any air of negativity, dismissing such accusations. gallade's posture noticeably straightens when the noivern is waved closer. 

"as much as i admire your work, mister orion, that is not why i am here." 

it's a half-lie. he is aware of elias' work but not nearly enough to even consider himself a follower. he knows not much of the model except for the fact that he has a green thumb, which must have helped him secure his position as gardener for high-profile clients like the morningstars.

"my name is alexander stone and i am a friend of the councilwoman. but, again, she is not who i am here to see today." 

he gauges the man and his reactions.

"i am here to see you, mister orion, for i have a favor to ask of you."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jatten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 16:37:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]he has anything but a green thumb. if anything, it's laurel that does all the work. he's perfectly content to doze in that same plot of soil day in and day out, blooming when the sun rises to shower the plants with pollen and then furling up his petals again to sleep through the night. 

pokemon are fucking weird.

"oookay," he says slowly, not following in the least. 

he'll have to mention this alexander stone person to freya the next time she checks in on him. there are too many important people in this godsdamned region to keep them all straight. 

"i don't do favors, m'dear. what's in it for me, hmmm?"

[newclass=.eliaspost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
jatten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 16:35:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
his favor is denied but the champion is always prepared for every possible outcome. he predicted this one with relative ease long before he even departed on his TELEPORT.

"a feature in vague, an interview with colette, and my gratitude." 

his connections have allowed him to broker this deal with the model but again, he is prepared to be shot down. "not a bad deal for a task this easy, if you ask me." for now, he stands his ground and awaits elias' response. a