is that your iq or your age?

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 21:09:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=VT323]

[googlefont=Overpass Mono]

[newclass=.starsplotteroutter]background:#f1f1f1;border:1px solid #ccc;width:434px;padding:2px;margin:20px auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplotterholding]background:#fbfbfb;border:1px solid #ccc;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplotterheader]width:400px;background:#161616;height:90px;padding:10px;border:1px solid #161616;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplotterheadertext]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:'VT323', monospace;color:#fbfbfb;font-size:40px;letter-spacing:4px;margin-left:120px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplotterheadertext b]color:#f61a73;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplotterheadersubtext]font-family:'Overpass Mono', monospace;font-size:10px;color:#fbfbfb;margin-left:119px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplotterheadersubtext b]color:#f61a73;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplotterimg]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/GlmhuuD.jpg);padding:10px;border:1px solid #26D481;width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplottertitle]width:400px;background:#161616;height:50px;padding:10px;border:1px solid #161616; [/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplottertitletext]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:'VT323', monospace;color:#fbfbfb;font-size:30px;letter-spacing:4px;margin-left:200px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplottertitletext b]color:#f61a73;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starsplotterbodyarea]width:400px;padding:10px;border: 1px solid #ccc;font-family: 'Overpass Mono', monospace;font-size: 10px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[attr="class","starsplotteroutter"]

[attr="class","starsplotterholding"]

[attr="class","starsplotterheader"]

[attr="class","starsplotterheadertext"]tiamat pose

[attr="class","starsplotterheadersubtext"]fourteen female chaotic evil rocket

[attr="class","starsplotterimg"]

[attr="class","starsplottertitle"]
[attr="class","starsplottertitletext"]about

[attr="class","starsplotterbodyarea"]a meme machine whose line between fantasy and reality is completely blurred. crazy rich, tends to fuck around too much, treats life like a game. can and will make meme references 24/7, whenever she has the chance. totally down for some gta. has said fuck, will say fuck again. is the child screaming for mcdonalds. goth bitch. if she's ever serious, she's a shortsighted asshole who thinks all her ideas are the best ideas. only listens to people if they sound like they're worth listening to. desperate for validation.

[attr="class","starsplottertitletext"]friends

[attr="class","starsplotterbodyarea"]she likes "queueing" with people, which means working together and stuff. if you're down to follow her weird ass anywhere, she'll be cool with it, and she'll probably drag you along to go do some bullshit with her. honestly she really likes the idea of friends, but she'd be a pretty shitty friend. just sorta dragging you along and expecting you to follow her lead. she just wants everyone to have fun, but, like, she's top priority, so. meh.

[attr="class","starsplottertitletext"]enemies

[attr="class","starsplotterbodyarea"]she doesn't try to make them, but she welcomes them if they do happen. usually attributes enemies as "haters" and "losers", thinking they're beneath them and they need to get good. however, when she does lose, she's a real shithead about it, and she'll usually rage and break something and be bitter until she goes to sleep. also, she never really ignores her enemies; if you piss her off enough, she'll start fights on sight. or, at least, talk a whole lot of shit.

[attr="class","starsplottertitletext"]romance

[attr="class","starsplotterbodyarea"]she's fourteen? so def not any adults lol. teenage love is really alien to her, but she's really terrible about it, constantly fantasizing about dating chads or big tiddy goth gfs or whatever the fuck imaginary lover she comes up with. she's really selfish, too, so just like her friends, she'll drag any dates to smelly arcades or laser tag or somewhere totally unromantic. she has no idea how to treat a lover and it's hilarious.

template coded by nara of ww
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2018 22:03:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@ainsley & @names

Why do I feel like we shouldn't put these two in the same room together?
I think that Ainsley will definitely be like 'god such a child' while then hysterically laughing at references and enjoying the way Tiamat let's chaos run wild around her. Either way, I think they'd have an interestingly toxic relationship if it were to develop over missions or even social threads.