libera me from hell [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
203 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
libera me from hell [c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 8:56:38 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
ELITE TRAINING

[attr="class","aname2"]
"FOR TWO MONTHS YOU'LL BE IN HELL!"

[attr="class","ipad"]
[attr="class","ihead"]THE CULTIVATOR

it was so sudden. just after their gym challenge against . and were both sought and hunted down by an unrecognizable face. this face was but a whisper in the wind, one you wouldn't normally see in an everyday crowd.

[break][break]

they were gagged and tied by a capture rope, restrained through the art of hojojutsu. a bit much, but they'd find out soon enough that their captor wasn't exactly a normal person. he brought the duo to an area, guiding them by a single rope that tethered them together, that was just about near the base of mt. chimney. they were surrounded by nothing more than forestry. the air itself was humid. "here we are!" he'd remove their gag but kept the restraints on. he didn't need any violent fighters--mateo--slinging unnecessary hands his way.

[break][break]
the stranger would tug the rope, forcing them to fall and kneel before their captor.
[break][break]

the man before them possessed a covering over his eyes. he, then, spoke, "you're probably wondering why i brought you both out here by force? the option to talk to you like a regular person was there, but i heard, between the two of you, that one had a 'fiery 'personality and the other was a bit...'unmotivated'." the fiery personality, being mateo, was the reason for their gags.

[break][break]

"now, i know you have questions, but let me, personally, be the one to congratulate you both." they had no idea what he was talking about, but a specific blonde did. "so, per request, i'm here to oversee your training! we need to sharpen you both up for what's to come. i heard one of you liked to train, right? how 'bout it? don't you wanna get strong, and i'm not talking 'ace trainer' status--i'm talking 'elite'!" they didn't have much long, but a bit of crunch time was all he needed.

"rejection is an option." the assailant stated with a casual smile, "but that won't bode well for you both!" honestly, he wanted to find the other two. but he'd heard one of them would be more of a hassle compared to mateo or kyle. he rather not have to deal with four knuckleheads, he barely wanted to deal with two. no matter, he was going to do his job. "we're going to make you better than our current gym leaders that's for sure, we're gonna make this region great again!" an arm was risen into the air upon his rejoice. how would these two take it exactly?

[break][break]
[attr="class","ihead"]🔒

[break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]