another climb [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 22:03:41 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

Another day in the Shoal Caves.[break][break]

She does not struggle to descend. This time, the Sergeant is wary of the wet patches that could be so deceptive in the low lights of this cavern.[break][break]

A capsule is in her hand. Even if her eyes strained to see what was in front of her, she was staying attuned to her surroundings, listening for a disturbance that would signal the start of battle.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

solo wild

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
another climb [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 3:12:59 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEEL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / thick fat[break]
headbutt / signal beam / fritz freeze / dive
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
another climb [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 21:48:32 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]

She already had a spheal on her team. A seel would be overkill.[break][break]

“You do you, buddy.” The pokemon would clap, spared from the fight by his round, adorable eyes and overall helplessness. It would leap back into the waters of the cave, into the depths where her eyes could not follow.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

solo wild

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga