shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 0:43:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
HOENN NEWS NETWORK

THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE! 

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 1

BLACKWELL DEAD; ROCKET DISBANDED
WRITTEN BY
VERDANTURF & FALLARBOR — The League has released official reports over an event that many are calling the failed invasion of Verdanturf and Fallarbor. Team Rocket allegedly dispatched a large coalition of their forces in an attempt to take over both towns while the League were preoccupied with the unknown threats in Mossdeep. Due to a joint operation headed by , the League was able to prevent the towns from being ransacked while arresting a majority of the Team Rocket members present.

has credited (pictured left) as an instrumental factor in the operation's success. The council man has gone on record earlier today with this to say on the matter, "We could not have done this without Mister Lopez. He single-handedly held off the Team Rocket Boss, one of Team Rockets most powerful members, until League officials could arrive."

Reports indicate that the Team Rocket Boss, , was killed by and unnamed League members during the altercation. Silph has gone on record saying that the other members were not named due to privacy concerns and as a protective measure in case of retaliation.

With the head of the organization dead and a large bulk of the organization apprehended and awaiting trial, many now consider Team Rocket disbanded and no longer a threat. The League still encourages citizens to keep a vigilant watch, but many of Hoenn's populace can feel a wave of relief now that the region no longer faces such a threat.

LIBERATED SLATEPORT SLATED TO REOPEN

WRITTEN BY GABBY MARYANN
SLATEPORT CITY — Following the failed invasion of Verdanturf and Fallarbor, the League has found the momentum to liberate Slateport from Team Rocket's hold. Residual members have either fled or have been apprehended by several forces led by council members , , and . has organized reconstruction efforts and is working with Devon Corp. and Silph Co. to help its former residents return back to the port city they used to call home.

Slateport now faces the backlash of the economic disruption caused by the invasion of Slateport. While the city is located at a spot many deem the perfect hub for Hoenn's exports the abrupt destruction of businesses and property leave the city with the daunting task of recovery. Lilycove has stepped up as the region's new trade center and many entrepreneurs are wary of having to uproot themselves again to set up shop in a war torn city. Analysts predict that Slateport will take on a more service based economy until the city can stand on its feet again.

Many Hoenn based businesses have volunteered their resources in aiding the city with a short-term recovery plan. GrimaldiTM, a company specializing in the production and manufacturing of technical machines, has extended their financial aid alongside Benoit Armaments of 's affiliation (pictured right). In particular, the Benoits have been responsible for providing viable housing while simultaneously renovating destroyed properties.

Lastly, Cooper Ranch is hosting their own Slateport reopening celebration with the famous Alolan sport of Mantine Surfing. The event will be recorded in real time and livestreamed on HNN's new online subscription service.

Comment below with your character's username & icon (55x55). Code contained within the spoiler.

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 1:08:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Swordsdancer666 //
A thank you to those who put their necks on the line to protect Verdanturf & Fallabor Town. Here's to hoping for the fullest, swiftest possible recovery for Slateport. I hope Kanto's next.
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 1:24:43 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
togekill//
welcome back, slateport.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 2:27:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
poochy123 //
that kyle guy probably has privacy concerns and wants protective measures too
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 2:36:12 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
good.boy69 //
where is the whismur on this issue wtffff they cute af editors do ur job reeeee
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 12:32:22 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
finisce//
many thanks to all those involved with the counter-rocket raids uwu & very interesting to see new gyms opening, hopefully these are more accessible to those with busy schedules!!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 12:34:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
LENORA.G //
On behalf of the Grimaldi company, we give our deepest sympathies to people who have suffered loss. We know that no amount of money or donations given to repair Slateport can help heal the wounds left behind but we hope we can at least help improve damaged lives, if even just a little bit.

We are relieved Hoenn is at peace and wish everyone the best moving forward.

My own heart goes out to everyone who has fought for Hoenn and I can say with absolute certainty, we intend to honor those who have fallen to protect it. ❤
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,768 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 14:03:31 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
star.filled.crater //
Hah, hopefully this time the League doesn't mess up. What about the Rangers now, huh? Where's the rep?!
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 0:20:33 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
invaderkim //
follow me on instagram if you haven't already uwu

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 6:49:50 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
THETHOUGHTPOLICE //
@hots1ngles

'Your recent communication behavior is not in line with how users of this site communicate.

You have been reported multiple times for Spam and further reports may result in you losing communication privileges, being suspended, or facing account closure.

Please help create the best on site community by staying positive and not resorting to disruptive messages.'  
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 5:18:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Stormyyyy<3 //
kyle the real mvp! proud of you, friend!

also, someone really needs to work on spam bot patrol, this is just embarrassing.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
hnn - volume 2 issue 1
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 14:18:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Алёша //
Whoa, okay—clearly I’ve been behind a little on the times.

Guess I owe a friend down in Verdanturf a visit!