2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
pulse [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 16:25:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
slateport was now public domain once more. rockets no longer have direct control over it, although one could say they still have influence over it. reformations were still being made, and it meant that the league still hasn't gotten full authority over slateport.

he bumps onto a familiar face. he hasn't interacted much with her before, but that was only because she appeared busy more often than not. he cannot recall her name, but he recognizes her face well enough not to mistake it for someone else.

"hello," he calls her. "are you still even rocket?"

he was hesitant to do anything illegal in her presence, or any rocket that he doesn't really trust. with the recent culling of its members, priam wasn't exactly sure who to hang out with anymore.

nqTb3OjJ

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
pulse [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 19:03:06 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
but i'm not afraid of love

[attr="class","starrytext"]"are you still an idiot?" she asked, answering her own question, she'd continue, "of course." wildcards like priam were never a fun one to work with. though, he wasn't wrong to question her loyalty. she never had any to , she was merely buying time. playing her role like the talent she'd been known for.

she'd yet to give him a proper response. but, if rumor was right, he wasn't very bright. "there's been a change of plans. we're going to stick to the plan." she sneakily grinned, a hand upon her hip. "we're going to steal, but from our own." he'd probably be confused by that statement, but she was dead serious. they were going to stick to the goal, but they didn't have to specifically carry out that said goal.

"we'll just simply have someone else do it for us." and speak of the devil, there were three rocket members currently committing the act in broad daylight. they were running out of a pokemon center with backpacks full of pokemon. "there's our targets. we're gonna steal and claim their batch as our own. that way we don't have to get our hands dirty," songbird smiled.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
i never know what to write with you. i'm gonna stop letting you make the openings for our mission. :me:
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#f07777;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;border-bottom:1px solid #cf3f3f;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
pulse [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 12:37:43 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"that doesn't sound right... i'm confused."

was he missing something? he starts to ponder on the thought deeply, tilting his head to a side as he rested his chin on his fingers. audible grumbling would fill the silence he held as he tried to make out of her words, until she explained it.

"wait, so you're being lazy?" he asked, no snark involved. "i don't really have any problem with doing dirty work but..."

he tries to look at her perspective, but thinking wasn't really a strong suit for him. doing things haphazardly and brute forcing his way was a much more familiar stance compared to her relatively smarter one.

he supposed he'd give hers a chance.

"aight. bet. what's the plan then?" he eyes the trio of criminals. he doesn't recognize any of their faces, and so he assumes they simply weren't important enough to be known. "do we jump them or do we ask nicely?"

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
pulse [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 13:05:47 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]he was like a child. thankfully he didn't fight her on the matter. she had a plan and that weighed heavily on priam. "they're on the move, so we follow!" she'd grab 's hand and led the way. chasing after the trio who ran, bags full of pokeball. as they were getting away, she'd tug the blunette by the palm of his hand.

for sometime they'd been running only to, soon enough, lose sight of them once they were outside of slateport. taking a break to gather her breath. she'd place a palm upon a tree bark. "i know...exactly what's in this area." as they were outside of slateport, there was a nearby shack that was overtaken by many rocket grunts during their control of slateport.

this place was used to host nightly parties. this place, once upon a time, belonged to an old couple. they were chased outside of it once slateport had been taken over. "they're in a nearby shack somewhere close to, but somewhat far from, the entrance into slateport." they were probably using the shack as a safe house.

"and before you ask what the plan is again, the plan relies heavily on you!" she, straightforwardly, spoke. "i'd do it myself, but as a lady i'm fragile and weak. you're the man after all, priam." besides, she rather not get her hands dirty. she wanted to take a break from rocket, not get involved. how annoying, plus she had to keep rocket in check whenever she could. this was her way of doing things.

"we're going to raid their shack. you got a fire-type on you? you like setting things on fire?" she asked the wildcard.

[attr="class","ooc"]

i never know what to write with you. i'm gonna stop letting you make the openings for our mission. :me:

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;border-bottom:1px solid #cf3f3f;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
pulse [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 17:10:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he was basically dragged all the way to the outskirts of the port city. he would have snapped and told her to let him walk on his own, but holding hands with a girl got him too flustered to function.

only when they did get to the destination did he came back to the right set of mind.

reaching the place, he'd recognize the place as a regular grunt hideout. he'd comment on it, but she gives him the words that could easily sway him. her statement gets him acting surprised. "who? me?!" a finger pointed to himself as expectant eyes looked at her in the eye.

he'd puff his chest with confidence as songbird fed his ego.

"yeah, destruction's, like, child's play for me!" a heavy exhale straight form the nostrils came afterwards. the excitement trailed off however. "problem is, um, i didn't bring my fire starter."

he lied.

"can you do it instead? don't worry, i'll back you up if they come for you!" he'd do excited fist pumps in the air as if boxing. "conrad boy's really strong, y'know?"

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
pulse [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 7:50:47 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]talk about spineless. how did a grunt like priam survive for this long is beyond her. it was like talking to a growlithe. "honestly," she was surrounded by idiots. were the men of rocket just as bad as silas? she's not surprised, he had the personality of a do-boy. "we'll just have to move onto plan b you." grabbing priam's hand, she'd drag him out of their hiding.

standing in front of the shack. she'd look toward priam, straight into his ruby colored eyes. grabbing his hand, she'd place it upon her left bosom, and said, "kyaaaah!" she shouted, "pervert! lecher! disgusting, getaway!" falling to the ground, she'd cry out, "help, somebody!" and the three goons came rushing out. inquiring as to what was going on.

songbird explained the situation, "priam's lost his mind! he just latched onto me like a pervert!" forming krookodile tears. the men were so smitten by a woman's weakness, like the misogynist that they were, and decided to take a chivalrous approach. maybe they weren't all so bad? at least, that was a brief thought until they took a sudden shift in personality.

they began to walk up toward priam. the trio encircled him, making stink faces and putting on a tough guy act. songbird, watching with disgust, tried to make hand signals. communicating with him through charade and gestures, telling priam to give them a good beating. basically to serve as a distraction for the time being while she crawled inside. but that all depended on the foolish blue mutt's response.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
pulse [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 10:51:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh. they're new guys."

newly recruited people from hoenn that got in the business for the money. probably just got out of their day jobs for a better paying one without getting accustomed to the culture. acting tough on priam did nothing to intimidate him, especially since he knows he's ranked higher than them now.

he tried to read songbird's signals, but he cannot make the message out of it. she made punching motions though, to which he followed.

"who the hell did you think i am?!"

he gave a quick straight to the face to the one directly in front of him. the impact got his fist hurting, but the familiar feel was just too nostalgic for him to complain about. at the same time, it got the guy knocked out.

an elbow struck him from behind his head, causing him to fall over to the ground as well, hitting it face first. he quickly recovers though, his tolerance in pain showing itself when he gets himself up soon after.

"whoo! i miss this!"

he charges back at the other two grunts, fists raring to go for another punch in the face. he indulges himself in a friendly street brawl that he partook in sometimes before as songbird does what she does her best.