girls just wanna have fun,

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 17:03:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Kim didn't give Francie much of a choice, but she couldn't say she was upset by it. He'd done as he always did, shown her a brilliant time and made her forget about all the negative. It was proof, yet again, that the sun is always shining somewhere even if you're the one in the middle of a hurricane.

As they approached Kim's place, with snacks and various things in bags for the night, Francie gave a brilliant grin.

"You know, honestly, I've missed our sleepovers."

[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 15:57:54 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The crinkle of snack food bags and sloshing of liter sodas sounded from the man, along with the wrinkling of plastic bags; a holster for all the unhealthy selections that had been picked out for their scandalous night of gossip and storytelling.

Kim- arms hung to the side of himself with said bags within- would give a bright smile to Francie, a chuckle following his words.

Me too~ I haven’t been able to hang out with my friends as much as I’d like to, so this is like extremely cathartic for me.

He had given a notice earlier in the day that any events planned for the day following would be canceled, the councilman himself likely not wanting to be in the mood to attend them after this night.

The two arrived within a few minutes, a grounded home within the city of treetops coming into view as Kim reached for a key, juggling the various bags in order to properly open the door.

Once they were in, Kim would give the classic, “Make yourself at home.” comment, a display of furnishing matching the cities overall aesthetic lining the walls of the room; a few non-traditional items found here and there sprinkled in the mix.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 20:22:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Sort of sounded to Francie like Kim wished he could get out more. Could she blame him? She wished she could get out more back as a Gym Leader. She never could imagine just how busy it must have been to lead the life of a council member.

As they enter Kim tells her to take make herself and home so she does. Immediately she goes to putting away groceries and helping in tidying up the small mess they'd made by simply walking through the door.

"It's a beautiful place... you said you have one of these in every city? Geez."

Francie couldn't imagine having that much money... and being able to do that with it.

"I guess it beats staying at Pokécenters and hotels, hm?"

[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 22:15:15 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Mhm.

He hums in confirmation, setting what was held in his hands into the table and beginning to unpack things into their proper places.

Every major city yea. It’s nice to have somewhere to call home just about wherever you go. Plus it gives my pokemon places to stay while they have idle hands.

Almost as if on cue, a Cutiefly flew in from another room, zipping around the man and eyeing out what he had brought in. Kim sent it off with a few sweets, the pokemon giving a nuzzle to him before floating back from whence it came.

If you want I can make you copies of my keys and you can stay in them too. It’s not like you’re a stranger to my pokemon or anything.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 0:06:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Kim had always had a knack for being cute on accident, and the cutiefly snuggle session had definitely been one of those moments. She wouldn't think of herself as a trainer that would utilize a cutiefly in battle, but the idea of seeing Kim battling with the bug/fairy-type...

Pink sparkles of a Fairy Wind scented sweet with a Sweet Scent or something. Hair flowing in the air. A wink. Yep, made sense.

"Oh... that's really tempting." Francie didn't feel like she would be stepping on Kim's toes accepting his offer. Why? Because she'd live in Kim's pocket if she could fit.

"I've been traveling around as a trainer, recently, so I wouldn't mind having some places to stay that wasn't crowded."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 17:15:48 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Then it’s decided-

He turned, closing a cabinet and pulling out a couple of glasses.

-I’ll get to making you spares a.s.a.p.

A smile formed on his face as he walked over, setting their snacks onto the coffee table, returning to the kitchen area to rinse out their glasses and setting them alongside previously sat items.

Now.

He said with a clasp of his hands.

Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.

He chuckles, sitting himself down onto the furnishing.

I want to hear about what you’ve been up to. What’s been going on since you went rogue?

A leg crosses over another as he leans back into the sofa, arms splayed around the back of the loveseat.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 13:27:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
"Saying I went rouge is a bit overdramatic, don't you think?"

Although she sounds like a mother hen scolding a school-boy, it's a sign she likes Kim; as she tends to mother those she wants to keep close... which is well everybody.

"But-- nitty-gritty."

Francie thinks on the idea of what nitty-gritty would be to Kim. She can't really place it. She doesn't do much nitty-gritty business. Not really.

"I went home and hung out with my family. There wasn't much nitty-gritty. Not like there was here, everything that's happened over the last few months is absolutely insane."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 16:36:01 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
What?

He exaggerated.

No tales of teaching troubled torchics to tapdance? No woes of weeping walrein washing whites? No heroics of helping heatless houndour hand out needless hijinks?

He shook his head flamboyantly, turning away and pretending to wipe a tear.

Maybe I thought you wrong this entire time then.

It was obvious this whole act was simply that, a smile appearing after the melodramatics.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 17:41:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
"Kim you dork." Francie couldn't stop herself from laughing. His theatrics always brought a bright smile to her face. He was the one person she seemed not to be super nervous around, for once. She never second guessed herself around him... it was strange.

And now she was thinking too much into it, time to shut her brain off.

"Okay, I mean, I did try to go out on a date while I was there, but that resulted in disaster."

After dishing out some tea, she popped the cap off of one of the beverages she'd gotten and took a swig.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 17:55:47 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A chilled can had its lid popped, his lips curling as he brought the beverage to them; a few chuckles escaping before skin met aluminum.

They would not last long before her words brought a choke to his throat, the man catching dribbles of the canned beer before they fell from his chin.

Are you even old enough to date?

He coughed out jokingly, regaining his composure as he rose to grab some paper towels.

I’m sure it wasn’t that bad, right?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 19:58:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Why did everybody seem to think she was too 'timid' or not 'serious enough' or too 'young' to date?!

"First my mother, then him, now you??"

She whispered her defeat before huffing out a sigh, grabbing a beer, and beginning to down it. She only got about halfway through it before stopping. Once she did, she gave a small burp - figuring Kim would probably just try to be louder instead of being grossed out by it.

"Yes, it was that bad. For whatever reason, I took it upon myself to ask a guy out. He ended up being gay, but he felt so bad for me because I was so 'nervous when I asked him' that he said yes because he didn't want to hurt my feelings."

Francie glared at the wall beside them. "It was only after I found him and his 'friend' giggling and kissing that I realized he was gay, mind you."

Her luck.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 21:18:22 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
He tried, and failed, to hold back his laughter, the uproar sounding throughout the home and into the backrooms, his joyous howl alerting a potted Fomantis sat behind the couch. It would soon return to its slumber after clawing at the man’s thrown back head briefly.

As the chuckles began to subside, he would wipe a tear, speaking out of breath.

I-I’m sorry its just that- oh man- Sorry, it's not funny, except for the fact that it is.

He calms himself, fanning the tears away.

Okay… That totally wasn’t funny. Ignore me laughing my ass off.

He clears his throat, regaining his calm composure as he looked her in the eye.

Franny, that sounds rough.

The only serious thing he could get out before he began chuckling to himself once more.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 17:26:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
The laughter is... well it's expected. Francie knew it was a funny story, but that didn't make it any less real... or embarrassing. It wasn't like it happened to some Joe Shmoe, or something. It happened to her! And it was embarrassing. Namely with the way Kim was now laughing at her.

But he dies down, and she feels like there's a bit of pity... only for him to start chuckling like a school girl again.

"That's it!"

In a flurry of flailing arms and emotions, Francie somehow manages to tackle Kim to the ground and sit atop his chest, arms crossed, back facing Kim's face, legs criss-cross-apple-sauce.

"You're a jerk, y'know that? Hmph! Time out time!"

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 21:40:48 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
You punch like a baby.

He says in a giggly tone amidst the onslaught of thrashing arms, his own blocking hers as to lessen what little damage she had been doing with the wild swings.

Once she had finished her tantrum, chuckles still escaping Kim as Francie sat atop him, his hands reached upwards, squishing her cheeks playfully.

Don’t be so frowny Franny.

You’ve got me right?

He’d continue smushing her features, forcibly contorting her face into a goofy smile as he finished his sentence, chuckling with the utterance of a few more words.

You look much better like this.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 23:01:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Embarrassed cheeks tinted red puff out at the words Kim utters. He has a few points. She shouldn't be frowning. She's terribly weak for a hiker. She did have her best friend still, him. And, of course, he had lied about one thing.

"Excuse you," Francie pushes her hair over her shoulder with a dramatic 'whoosh' of her head.

"But this is clearly my very best look."

Folding her body in half, she's a flexible little thing, she places her forehead on Kim's collar, between his collarbones, enjoying how he smelled. He always smelled nice. She wished they had fragrances like that for women that didn't smell like a thot or old people. She usually settled for white chocolate and vanilla mixtures.

"Anyway... what about you?"

Francie leaned up, her chin settling on her arms as she brought them out and around to rest on his chest.

"Romantic endeavors for the great councilman Cole?"