evelyn silph
real emotion [ m | kyle ]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 10:56:04 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","leavestop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
but i'm not afraid of love

[attr="class","leavestext"]"i heard it was explosive." she said, her makeup being done by a crew for her set. as she was the next act. she'd be making a guest appearance as her songstress persona, EVE. with evelyn returning to her music, all while trying to lead another life, it was rare she had the opportunity and time to perform live.

eve requested for . having sent for him during her time conversing with her makeup artist. "i'm not surprised it ended with a bang. when those two do anything together the outcome is never pretty." she was speaking of not just kyle, but that ruffian he knew of. "serves them right, this is a family-friendly event. i hope the crowd hurled tomatoes at them." though, it would've been pretty interesting to see kyle putting on a performance. she was secretly bummed out for missing it.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]

mission: h e r e
i keep my promises.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext b]color:#f07777;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:655px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 15:07:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oi."

the voice disturbs the peace that eve's room once had.

he arrives without a knock or anything to warn the other of his presence until the last moment. "were you talking about me?" he'd ask, having eavesdropped on the last part accidentally. 'ended with a bang' and 'family-friendly event' were the keywords that led him to believe that it was connected to the incident before.

"i even tried to look nice today, and this is what i get? wow."

nice was subjective. he looked presentable enough not to not look like a slob, though it was just enough for him to look like what most people should look like outside of their apartments. "what do you need me for anyways? besides being a conversation starter, that is."

maybe she had it mentioned to him and he was just not paying attention, but it didn't matter now. she had to answer now anyways cause he asked nicely and politely like polite cat.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 21:52:25 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]"can a girl not send for her good luck charm." eve, casually, smiled. eyes closed as her nose was powdered. "i just wanted to make sure you were okay. and if you're able to make those usual quips of yours, i've nothing to worry about." plus, she wanted to see his fragility. alas, he remained with that stale personality and casual expression. nothing new, she wasn't missing out on much. it was just the usual with kyle.

"i'm performing, i didn't want you to weasel out of my concert." it was rare she performed live. she wasn't going to allow him to miss this. "fernando couldn't make it, so you'll make do as his substitute," she ordered with subtlety. the princess of silph had spoken, he couldn't defy. "plus, isn't that what friends do?" the makeup artist would finish doing her face. "let's talk, i have butterflies!" a hand was firmly pressed against her cheek. blushing with a rosy color, putting on a playful act. "what's new with you? we haven't talked since i got back. have your wounds healed themselves?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

i keep my promises.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:655px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 17:51:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i'm just a sub, huh?" he smiles and snickers as he made the comment.

he goes beside her, leaning on the vanity table where her makeup was being done with his arms crossed. now that he stares at her, he begins to wonder if he had ever seen her without her makeup on.

"eh. there's nothing new really." physically and emotionally speaking, he was practically the same kyle. "and yeah. they weren't serious anyways. you think i'd stay long enough to get hurt?"

he changes where he places his hands, putting them on his waist as he took the role of the questioner.

"i should be the one asking those questions, y'know? doing this right away instead of, i dunno, a vacation or something."

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 18:01:26 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]"mm-mm," shaking her head sideways, she remained seated. one leg was crossed over the head, her hands folded upon her lap. "you're more than just a sub to me, kyle." even though he'd yet to realize how much he meant to her. but that was simply her analysis upon the oblivious oaf she believed him to be.

she'd raise her head to look his way, "vacation?" she laughed softly. "as if i have time for that. i don't think i've ever had an appropriate vacation." a strand of red hair was gently swept behind her ear. "a vacation...huh..." was she turning into fernando. she wondered when exactly was the last time she'd been upon something as leisurely as a vacation.

"okay, take me on one." she stated, an innocent smile thrown his way. "i'd like to go on a vacation." raising a finger, brows furrowed, "but it can't be done lazily. i don't want to just go anywhere." she was a lady after all. you don't just take anyone anywhere. "i expect you to take me some place expensive." the heiress in her was talking. something she'd never done or spoken to anyone in such a way before.

she was simply teasing kyle for fun. in the midst of a small laughter that accidentally slipped. evelyn continued, "hey, do you wanna hear an interesting story?" she asked kyle, a soft corner gaze was thrown his way.

[attr="class","ooc"]

i keep my promises.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 9:32:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i'd take you to johto," the region was familiar and he had connections that could make accommodation easier. for a while, kyle was seriously considering it, before he realizes he doesn't want to travel. "but travelling's too much of a pain. yeah, just go take a day off and watch a move or two or something."

that's what his definition of a vacation is anyways. it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive as long as he gets to stay at home and someone else takes care of his pokemon while he lazes away.

her next statement gets his interest quickly. "that's new." it usually was her asking him of things, but rarely her telling things about herself or him asking the questions. kyle never was the type to pry into things anyways and knew she had things she doesn't want to talk about.

he guesses that this wasn't one of them.

"story time with songbird. nice. please do tell me it."

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 23:43:30 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]"it's a pretty strange story." she forewarned before continuing. "it's sort of a sad story, the rocket grunt who told me thought of it to be stupid. i think it was beautiful." she chuckled, a soft smile following. "the story is about a star who wanted to shine for the heart of man," she'd turn toward kyle, winking, "or rather a little boy."

evelyn turned to look back toward her dressing mirror. "in a place called a sky country, there was a star who admired the story of the 'christmas star'. unable to sleep, the moon mother asked as to why. the little star explained how sad it was. it wanted to shine someone's heart like that star of wonder." it made her think briefly as she paused to take in the information.

"the mother moon understood the little star, took it by the hand, and guided it to a dark doorway called the 'wonder entry'. in it there was a speck of light. the little star was afraid, but it's mother very gently, yet sadly, encouraged it to go in." a warm feeling welled up in her as she told the story. she couldn't stop herself from telling the story. "next thing the star knew it was hanging in a toy. next to a red, silver, and blue star. the little star, itself, gold. it was in a shop that smelled of evergreen, and was full of christmas shoppers." she continued, "men, women, and children, of them all the star looked at no one but a little boy standing in front of the counter; as soon as the star saw the boy, it knew it to whom it belonged." it belonged to the little boy and no other.

"the boy wasn't looking at anything in particular. the star trembled upon a string that held it. it was afraid the child wouldn't see it; even if he did, he wouldn't know it as 'his star'." evelyn would continue without taking a breath, but spoke at a pace, "the little boy was with a woman donning a black veil. she had a number of toys placed atop of the counter: a doll, game, and music box. they were presents. the little boy, then, called the woman his 'mother'. tugging at her and seeing the very star that which trembled. they had so much for the christmas tree, but the little insisted that he wanted the star. so she got for him." evelyn chuckled at the little boy's pestering in the story. it was just odd to her.

"so the star was taken down from where it hung and wrapped in a piece of paper, it was thrilled, for now it belonged to the little boy. it wasn't until the afternoon that the christmas tree was being decorated. the golden star was unwrapped and taken out of the paper. fast-forward through a very gay christmas, it's the next day..." and that's when her face fell from bemusement, "one evening a woman came into the room, where the star resided, with a servant. the woman wore a cap and apron--resembling a nurse. she took the down and gave it to the nurse. took it into the hall and toward the little boy's room. another woman, sweet-faced, sat at the boy's bed as the nurse brought the star. the little boy clasped it upon being given the star. in doing so a shining, wonderful smile came over his face." a soft smile was made, hiding a melancholic expression.

"the next morning the little boy's room was still and very dark. the golden piece of paper that had been the star laid on a table beside the bed, its five points very sharp and bright." she'd turn toward kyle, continuing, "but it wasn't the real star, any more than a person's body is the real person." narrowed eyes softly stared into the hues of kyle's own. "the real star was living and shining now in the little boy's heart, and it had gone out with him into a new and more beautiful home than it'd ever know before--the sky country, where the little child angels live, each one carrying in its heart its own particular star."

and that was the end of the story. she'd turn back to face her mirror, wondering, "something about that story pokes at the back of my head. the little boy, in the end, past away with the star in question. but i wonder, in the story, what did they mean by 'it wasn't the real star, any more than a person's body is the real person...' it's not that great of a story when you think about it, but i found it, morbidly, fascinating." shrugging it off, "just a story i thought would be fun to share."

[attr="class","ooc"]

i keep my promises.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 3:53:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the story was nice at the start, until his attention span gives in and he realizes he was just staring at her instead of listening to her words. he had no choice but to act like he was impressed with it, smiling and then nodding in approval.

"wait, i have something to share with you too," he tells her. "here."

he grabs her hand, pulling it away from her and closer to him. he pries her fingers to open the palm before grabbing something from his back pocket. he doesn't take a while to take whatever he needs, turning to her once they were on his hand.

"ready?"

one by one, he drops each badge he won on her palm.

"ta-da!"

for once, kyle sounds enthusiastic about this achievement. he had no other reason to follow her biding, and it was his own volition to do something that she wants him to do. somehow, it felt more fulfilling than to do it for his own.

"i got greedy and got a bunch of them."

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 8:13:28 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]in the midst of her rambling. she'd come to a halt. kyle, unexpectedly, caught her by surprise. the moment his hand came into contact with her own. she'd come to turn flush. he had something to reveal?! what was it?! was it what she was thinking?! this was like something out of a movie scene. so much was happening at such a rapid pace.

"k-kyle, i--" they were too young. it wasn't the right time. covering her eyes with her freehand, he'd ask if she were ready. at least she wasn't until she felt it. to buy so many ri--...wait, what the? "ah. . ." they were...badges. she was surprised--in awe--but surprised. she was awestruck. unsure how to respond at the moment, eventually, she'd say, "o-oh wow!" wow was good.

"kyle, i-i'm proud!" she knew he had it in him. "you actually did it!" a baffled demeanor became one of glee. placing his badges neatly upon the hairdresser. she'd stand, turned, and ran into hug him. "i'm really proud of you, kyle! i knew you had it in you." as their warm moment came to an abrupt pause.

eve was being called for. it was her time to perform. "oh! i have to go, but we'll continue this conversation after my performance!" releasing him, she'd plant a light kiss upon his cheek. leaving it at that, she had to go.

she was gone, and as she made her way toward the stage? she was heard from afar. loud speakers emitting six words, "what can i do for you ♪"

[attr="class","ooc"]

:cattoblush:.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 16:50:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he was a not a touchy-feely person, and eve knew about it. he was fine with hugs when it came to close friends such as her, however, and made no inappropriate reaction when she gave him the hug.

the kiss, while on the cheek, was not something he's quite comfortable receiving yet.

the sensation on his cheek makes him turn red. he stares dumbfounded as she turns and leaves, a hand still on the area where her lips came in contact. he utters a single word, still processing the recent sequence of events.

"o-okay!"

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 2:56:59 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, one free move of choice for one pokemon (redeem in site shop).