—— ⠀⠀ ❝ ⠀⠀𝐓𝐇𝑬 𝐃𝑬𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝑬𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝑨𝐃𝐀⠀ ͛

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 7:41:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

SO DO IT LIKE ME[break]

평 범 함 NO NO 난 특 별 해 뭔 가 다 르 다 니 까 ( 그 러 니 까 )

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

perfectly tailored, his suit sat upon his frame with utmost ease. there was an elegance even when it came to the way his singular eye sat upon the pen in his hand, not needing the other eye to complete the image of professionalism he was at first glance. it was an everyday thing for him to wear expensive cologne and be dressed to the nines with the newest fashionable suits but all of this splendor on his body could not convey the ordeal he was facing at the moment. as an owner of a flourishing company, he would be expected to not have such 'small' problems such as choosing small details in new charity campaigns he had to push out in order to get the public to favor his image and products but there he was - one hand raising to his raven locks to rustle them in idle frustration.[break][break]
"let her in ..." a pause, "-please." politeness was key when dealing with subordinates, especially those who worked hard as the gatekeepers to his personal underworld when it came to his influence and image of someone who handled the wealth and beginning or end of someone within the company. straightening the dark argyle tie that was a gift to him from one of his workers, he then straightened himself out in his chair and spun around to face the door at a leisurely pace. he wasn't quite in any rush to get the earful he would from ms. waters. she was a strong woman - he knew that, he even admired that - but he was not one to mince words very often with her due to her ... equally strong opinions.[break][break]
"do you think pikachu seems to be the mascot of our world? it's as if it's an unspoken rule - the electric mouse pokemon running on the wheel that keeps this society spinning." straight to business, he clasped his hands on his desk and allowed his chin to rest on the bridge that his long and thick digits formed - finding a comfortable spot between large rings. his gaze lowered in thought. "would a troupe of pikachus in firemen outfits be enough to urge the children to be more conscientious of their hazardous behavior? i need your ideas, ms. waters."

[break]

[attr="class","lovemad1"]@bean

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]
[newclass=.lovemad]position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad1]float:left;margin-right:5px;background-color:#272727;color:#999999;padding:10px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad1 a]color:#b7b5b3!important;font:9px Calibri;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad2 b]color:#bcbcbc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 7:58:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsr"]
Gemma couldn’t refuse the beck and cell of someone she would consider her friend... If it weren’t for his lack of hello’s, she might have even called him one of her best friends. But as she stepped into Caesar’s office — immaculately polished and pristine, as always — and heard his pitch before she even had a chance to sit down...

Her eyes narrowed as one brow arched high on her forehead, her arms crossing over her chest. An annoyed rhythm tapped itself out on her forearm from her index finger as she stared at him, before holding the same finger out to shush him. ”One — I don’t even get a hello anymore? Your employees at least get a "please," so I mean...” She raised her hands, like she was balancing an imaginary scale, before sighing and sitting down across from him. Honestly, he was impossible some days.

Once she had time to breathe, and think, she squinted, resting her index finger on her temple, her thumb knuckle brushing her lips as they pursed, deep in thought. ”... Why pikachu? Wouldn’t it make more sense for a fire Pokémon?” She looked up and shrugged. ”Sure, pikachu are cute and all... But.” She shook her head. ”Think of the optics.” She tapped her temple and leaned back. ”It wouldn’t make sense... But fire Pokémon teaching about fire safety? That’s smarter.” She licked her lips, before continuing. ”Slap some outfits on some vulpix or ninetails, they’re just as cute.”

+ @caesar
+ lightning fingers strike again

[newclass=".wizzsr"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr b"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr i"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 5:35:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

SO DO IT LIKE ME[break]

평 범 함 NO NO 난 특 별 해 뭔 가 다 르 다 니 까 ( 그 러 니 까 )

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

"there's no need for jealousy, gemma." [break][break]
the inky hair atop his head swept over his gaze, making it dangerously sharp, his baritone voice doing little to aid in reassuring her that he wasn't threatening to be displeased if she showed signs of critique or possessiveness. he was a busy man, but he had little to make others jealous over. he belonged to no one, though he understood gemma's critique and noted it away in a mental file for sorting later. caesar was patient with her, canting his head with a quiet 'oh?' at her continued mincing of words. [break][break]
"i was thinking the same, myself. fire pokemon teaching about fire safety ...." a neat pause with a matched chill of icy tone. "but it just won't work. wouldn't it be ironic? a fire pokemon telling you how to put out the very element it is?" frigid demeanor was not meant to deter but just brush off the concept as one that was null and void. he appreciated her words and a polite smile showed such as he welcomed her finally, albeit late. "welcome to my realm as per usual, ms. waters - will you please continue to give me some more ideas?" he had no use for smiling with words like those, his expression instead locked in a pensive nonchalant expression.[break][break]
"maybe some water types. a squirtle gang in fireman outfits. what about that?" pulling out a notepad, he began to sketch down the idea alongside the concept of a vulpix fireman. "i'd rather not scare the children by insinuating fire types actively want to put out their fires. i'm saying this in terms of charmanders and how they will die without the fire on their tails." introspecting, he allowed another pause from himself: "though i think your input is leading me along the right path. this task is a small one anyway, hardly necessary enough for me to call you all the way here." he fixed his collar single-handedly, loosening it as he fixed his gaze upon gemma. he was trained well enough to keep direct eye contact with her, one hand motioning as he speaks in gentle, undulating sweeps. "i seem to have the evening free and had little to do outside of business. i was hoping to reconnect with an old friend who seems all too happy to call me out for the very thing i wish to make up for." a shit-eating grin flashed across his face as fast as he snapped thenafter, clapping a fist to an open palm in an 'aha' gesture. "dinner? movie? something else to make me seem like a threat to your wellbeing?" it seemed business was booming with the way he was able to be playful then, his smile trained on the 'civil' setting despite the impish nature lighting up the back of his eyes.

[break]

[attr="class","lovemad1"]@bean

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]
[newclass=.lovemad]position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad1]float:left;margin-right:5px;background-color:#272727;color:#999999;padding:10px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad1 a]color:#b7b5b3!important;font:9px Calibri;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad2 b]color:#bcbcbc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 6:11:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsr"]
Rolling her eyes, Gemma smirked and crossed her legs, folding her hands on top of one bare knee, while the tip of her trainer tapped the edge of his desk very, very, lightly. "Water types. Very smart. Do something about unity and harmony and how one can't exist without the other." She lifted her hands to clasp them together in front of her face, before shrugging and sitting straight again. It took a moment of listening before she was nodding in agreement with what he was saying.

"Right, well. If that's -" She paused when he seemingly... asked her out? Well, that wasn't normally how they did things, but... Already standing, she thought about it, clicking her tongue. "Tonight? Dinner with you?" She looked over her shoulder, her fingertips lingering on the push-lever of the door. It was an interesting thought, full of strange emotions that flickered here and there in the pit of her stomach.

Her fingers clicked the lock on the door, and she turned around, watching him pull his tie loose. There went her afternoon. She licked her lips and pushed away from the door, stepping towards his desk.

"I could eat."

+ @caesar
+ lightning fingers strike again

[newclass=".wizzsr"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr b"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr i"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 6:41:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 5 pokedollars & 1 infamy!