Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 19:18:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Coming out of Fortree City, a pair of humans walked through the torrential rain. One of them, a tall man, had his hands tucked into the pockets of his coat. Heavy boots would splash through the puddles as he walked through the area, a single good eye scanning his surroundings through the hood of the coat. As he walked through the rainy route, he would pick up on the sounds of tall grass violently rustling as Pokemon rummaged through it. Though most of them would flee at the sound of the humans approach, some would choose to stay, some merely to act as observers, others to potentially spring out, and attack the humans, should they get too close.

"How you holding up?", he'd ask his companion.

Despite the heavy rainfall, and the varies cries of Pokemon resonating through the area, Thomas didn't seem to be unnerved at all. Not even the prospect of having a Wild Pokemon spring out of the foliage, and maul him seemed to faze him in the slightest. If anything, this all came natural to him. It was as if he was at home. But then, this was exactly what he came to the area for. The increased presence of Dark-types made it ideal for recruiting more Pokemon for his Gym Challenge.

tags: @callista
notes: Searching for Pokemon!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 8:19:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kidsimpo"]
[attr="class","kidsimpot"]
[attr="class","kidsimpotxt"]So please don’t take my love away

[attr="class","kidsimpoc"]
[attr="class","kidsimpoctxt"]

It was always nice to have someone accompany her out of the city, otherwise the trip she was making would’ve made her nervous alone. She keeps close to Thomas, wearing a yellow rain coat and matching boots. Red Velvet, her Steenee, was adamant to be kept out of her Pokeball since it was raining, so Callista didn’t stop her. The Grass-type walked beside her, enjoying the downpour. Callista held an umbrella above both their heads as they walked.
[break][break]
“I’m alright,” she says softly, eyes scanning the grass.
[break][break]
She looks up at him momentarily, giving him a small smile, feeling grateful that someone as esteemed as him was there with her. It made her feel safe. “I’m actually glad you came.” It was nice to see him again, too.[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]
[attr="class","niknik5"]
[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","kidsimpob"]
[attr="class","kidsimpobtxt"]#

[newclass=.kidsimpo] width:400px; background-color:#f2f2f2; height:auto; border:1px solid #363636; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpot] max-width:100%; background-color:#212121; height:60px; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpotxt] background-color: #313131; position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; left: 6px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; max-height: 100%; font-family: roboto; font-size: 11px; color: #f1f1f1; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 10px; display: inline-block; text-align: right; width: auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoc] height:autopx; padding:20px; background-color: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt] background-color:#f9f9f9; padding:30px; height:auto; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; font-family:roboto, arial sans-serif; border:1px solid #272727; background-color: #303030; color: #aaaaaa; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt b] color: #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpob] max-width:100%; height:60px; background-color:#212121; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt] background-color: #313131; position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; left: 6px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; max-height: 100%; font-family: roboto; font-size: 11px; color: #f1f1f1; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 10px; display: inline-block; text-align: left; width: auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt span:before] color:#d1d1d1; content:''; font-weight:bold; padding-right:3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpotxt b] color:#dea02c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt span a] color:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik5] padding: 6px 2px; width: 40px; height: 32px; background-color: #333333; margin-top: -25px; float: right; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: -7px; left: -13px; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2019 21:22:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD UMBREON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
What do you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / synchronize[break]
pursuit / helping hand / assurance / feint attack
[break][break]
@callista

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MILTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
What do you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / thick fat[break]
milk drink / bide / roll out / defense curl
[break][break]
@callista
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 18:55:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Steenee was walking through the downpour, enjoying herself, the former Interpol Agent couldn't help but smile a bit. Frankly, it was pretty adorable to see the Steenee enjoy herself the way she did. "That's good.", Thomas told her, still smiling. As she expressed her gratitude that he was there with her, he smiled again. "To be honest, I'm just glad to see you safe and sound, after all these years.", he'd tell her.

After what transpired in Unova five years ago, he couldn't help but think about her. He had to wonder if she was truly safe in Alola, wondering how far Plasma's reach had gotten, up to that point. Even if the fire was deemed an accident at the time, Thomas wasn't buying it for a moment. He knew that her family had attempted to step to Team Plasma, that they were sufficiently spooked leading up to that fatal blaze. The worst part was, even when working with the International Police to crush Team Plasma, he couldn't find any evidence that they were responsible for the fire. If they really did it, then they were damn good at covering their tracks.

The sight of a sickly Umbreon laying in the grass would catch Thomas' attention. "Hold on, let me check on this one.", he'd tell Callista, sending out Brutus the Pangoro from his Pokeball, before going over to check on the Umbreon, approaching the creature cautiously. Given the nature of Dark-types, he had to make sure this wasn't a ploy to lure prey in. But if this creature was truly this ill, he couldn't bring himself to leave it for dead.

Indeed, as he went to check on the Umbreon, he could see the signs of Bad Poisoning were readily apparent. And it didn't look to fade away anytime soon. Thomas slowly took out an Antidote from his bag, and gently administered the medicine to the ailing Umbreon. Within moments, the Antidote took effect, alleviating the Umbreon of its poisoning. The Umbreon looked up at the human in shock, wondering why it was that he would go out of his way to help him like that.

It was then that Thomas offered the Umbreon a berry. After a moment of sniffing at the thing, the Umbreon weakly took the berry. Feeling some of his energy return, the Umbreon attempted to stand up, only to stumble back down immediately. Thomas looked at the creature with concerned eyes. "If you'd come with me, I can continue to treat you, and give you a good home to boot. What do you say?", Thomas asked the Umbreon, holding out a vacant Pokeball, and allowing the creature to decide.

notes: Capturing Umbreon

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 22:52:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kidsimpo"]
[attr="class","kidsimpot"]
[attr="class","kidsimpotxt"]SO PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY LOVE AWAY

[attr="class","kidsimpoc"]
[attr="class","kidsimpoctxt"]

It was much more peaceful here, that was for sure. Every region had its faults, pros, and cons, but Callista knew she liked it here. And it was always a comforting feeling to have someone you knew supporting you every step of the way, even if the ordeal that brought the two of them together in the first place was a tragic one. “Don’t worry about me,” she lowers her eyes, smiling to herself. “You have bigger things to deem important.” He had done so many things Callista could only wish she could do. But she didn’t want to doubt herself; Pokémon was her life just as it was for him as a Gym Leader, but could she make such achievements as well at such a young age?
[break][break]
Her past wasn’t something she liked to linger on except for a fleeting thought — she was tired of making conspiracy theories about what happened that day, or hoping that the truth would come to light. She’s resigned to the fact that maybe her family died in a freak accident. There was nothing else telling her otherwise anymore. Thinking about it now, Callista could only shake her head. She didn’t want to think about watching her home burn to the ground, or that she would never see her loved ones ever again.
[break][break]
She was a shell of her former self, filled with survivor’s guilt.
[break][break]
“Ah…” Callista trails off softly, nodding her head slowly as he went to explore in the opposite direction. She stood there in the rain, lost in her thoughts until her Steenee wandered off into the taller grass. Callista stepped forward to follow her but ultimately decided against it. She calls out for her instead, but her voice falls on deaf ears. Callista looks up at Thomas’ Pangoro, concerned.
[break][break]
“You’re getting all wet.” She pulls out a towel from her backpack, drying off the dual type’s dense fur. By the time her Steenee returns, she does so with another in tow — a lost Miltank. Callista turns to face them both in surprise, seeing the bovine creature shivering and completely drenched. The Grass-type had found her broken off from her herd, and used Play Nice on her just so the Milktank didn’t feel threatened as she led her to her trainer. “Oh, Red Velvet…” Callista brought her hands to her mouth, “…she’s so pretty. Must have gotten lost.”
[break][break]
Without hesitation, Callista sheltered the Pokémon underneath her umbrella and proceeded to dry her fur. She couldn’t help herself when she finally asked: “Do you… want to stay with me?” She cups the Miltank’s cheek in her palm, “I don’t want you to stay out here in the rain.” Not to mention she always wanted a Miltank. But she wasn’t going to force it. She’d let fate decide because, in the end, that’s all she could do.
[break][break]
( Capture Attempt on Miltank )
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]
[attr="class","niknik5"]
[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","kidsimpob"]
[attr="class","kidsimpobtxt"]#

[newclass=.kidsimpo] width:400px; background-color:#f2f2f2; height:auto; border:1px solid #363636; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpot] max-width:100%; background-color:#212121; height:60px; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpotxt] background-color: #313131; position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; left: 6px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; max-height: 100%; font-family: roboto; font-size: 11px; color: #f1f1f1; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 10px; display: inline-block; text-align: right; width: auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoc] height:autopx; padding:20px; background-color: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt] background-color:#f9f9f9; padding:30px; height:auto; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; font-family:roboto, arial sans-serif; border:1px solid #272727; background-color: #303030; color: #aaaaaa; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt b] color: #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt font] font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpob] max-width:100%; height:60px; background-color:#212121; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt] background-color: #313131; position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; left: 6px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; max-height: 100%; font-family: roboto; font-size: 11px; color: #f1f1f1; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 10px; display: inline-block; text-align: left; width: auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt span:before] color:#d1d1d1; content:''; font-weight:bold; padding-right:3px; color: #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpotxt b] color: #dea02c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt span a] color:#d1d1d1; [/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik5] padding: 6px 2px; width: 40px; height: 32px; background-color: #333333; margin-top: -25px; float: right; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: -7px; left: -13px; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 0:39:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STARAVIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
What do you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / intimidate[break]
whirlwind / aerial ace / final gambit / take down
[break][break]
@callista

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
What do you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / skill link[break]
sing / wake-up slap / tail slap / charm
[break][break]
@callista

Your previous captures are successful!! Moo.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2019 20:39:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Pangoro was used to rainfall by now, after all these years alongside his master. The large fighter gave the woman a perplexed look, wondering what she was so worried about him getting wet. His master would make sure he got dried off in good time, anyway. The Pangoro didn't resist her attempts at keeping him dry, however.

The Umbreon didn't hesitate in pressing his paw against the Pokeball, allowing himself to get sucked into the capsule. After only a single shake, the ball sparked, signaling a successful capture. Thomas would allow the Pokeball to head to his PC, to be brought back to his ranch in Verdanturf. He hoped that the Umbreon would get along with the others.

With the capture successful, Thomas recalled Brutus, allowing him some rest, and shelter from the rain. He would then see Callista befriend a Miltank, one who was thankfully on the friendlier side of things. "Good catch, Callista.", he'd tell her with a slight smile.

Not long after, Thomas spotted a Minccino desperately seeking some sort of shelter. The gray-furred creature looked miserable out in the rain. It was then that the Minccino saw the umbrella, and raced to get under it. Though it was clear that the damage was done, that she was soaking wet from all the rainfall. Thomas was there to greet her, pulling out a towel from his bag, and offering to dry her off. The Minccino accepted his offer, allowing the trainer to dry her soaked fur.

Thomas would make sure to do a thorough job in drying the creature off. "I don't know how you wound up here, little one, but I'm glad you ran into us.", he told her, as he worked on her. The Minccino was just glad to get some help, hardly paying any mind to the human's remarks. Finally, the Minccino was dried off. Thomas would offer her a treat, which the Minccino gladly took.

"If you stay here, you're gonna get drenched again. Why don't you come with me? I can give you a good home, with good company. What do you say?", he asked her, holding out a vacant Pokeball for her.

notes: Cap attempt on Minccino

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 14:44:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]i got the midas touch

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]everythin' i touch turns to gold, oh sugar

[attr="class","silpl-post"]
She knew she was worried for no reason about Brutus - a Pangoro could take plenty of damage and dish it out tenfold; a little bit of water wouldn’t harm them in the slightest. Though the fact Brutus lets her do as she pleased was nice. She pats the Pangoro’s soft fur gratefully before rubbing between the Miltank’s horns. “I’ll name you… Milkshake.” She says halfway to herself as she pulled out a Pokeball, summoning the Miltank into it quietly. The Pokeball doesn’t even move, showing that the newest addition to her party was wholeheartedly a true part of her team now. Callista smiles, placing the Pokeball back into her bag.
[break][break]
Looking back at Thomas, she gives an even wider smile. “Thank you. What did you catch back there? Was it one of the Eevee evolutions? …I’ve always wanted an Eevee.” She says quietly, her Steenee on standby to wait for the group’s next move, or her trainer’s orders on what to do.
[break][break]
Callista silently watched as Thomas took in another completely drenched Pokemon, though from this angle it was hard to decipher which Pokemon it was with its fur soaked. She somberly looked at the dark sky, wishing the rain would stop.
[break][break]
A lone Staravia flaps its wings nearby, settling on a low hanging branch, her feathers ruffled and wet. The Flying type shakes out the water, and after rummaging through her backpack, Callista pulls out a poffin for the miserable bird, which the Staravia takes it gratefully, consuming it after two greedy gulps. It chirps at her happily, and Callista gives it a kind wave before it took off, back into the forest to continue its journey.
[break][break]
( Pass on Staravia )

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

bonbon the buneary

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

red velvet the steenee

shortcake the blissey

sherbet the shiny munna

milkshake the miltank

muffin the turtwig

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
- Sorry this took so long Tagger!

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-na img]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 23:28:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VULLABY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / big pecks[break]
defog / dark pulse / brave bird / whirlwind / knock off
[break][break]

+ @callista

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HAPPINY APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
pound / charm / refresh / egg bomb / take down
[break][break]
+ @callista

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break]
successfully captures Mincinno!
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fear of the Dark (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 2:30:32 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Yep. That was an Umbreon, actually.", he'd tell her with a smile, clearly happy about his find. "And if you're looking for an Eevee, then you're in the right place.", he'd tell her. Indeed, this was around the area he'd found his Eevee, saving it from drowning. After that day, he would recover on the Ranch, before quickly becoming a part of the little family he and Jasmine had there. All he could hope was that the Umbreon he caught got along with the Eevee.

After drying off the Minccino, and having the little creature accept his offer, Thomas grabbed a vacant Pokeball from his belt, absorbing the Pokemon into it, and after a single shake, the capture went through. Upon sending it back to the Ranch, Thomas turned back to his friend, to check up on her.

He would spot a Vullaby hopping around in the puddles. Upon noticing the pair of humans, as well as the imposing Pangoro, the Vullaby scrambled off, hopping off as far as she could. Blinking for a moment, Thomas decided not to pursue the Dark-type. "Did you want to make this a search for an Eevee of your own?", he'd ask Callista, remembering her earlier remark, before being distracted by the drenched Minccino.

notes: Skipping Vullaby