awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 7:15:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fuck. he can't remember anything. the last thing he can recall is challenging nash into a series of shots and then the rest goes black. a blur that displaces him in time and awakens in an instinctive panic. his hands immediately reach for his waist, to secure the pokeballs that should be there but what he's met is with a nakedness covered only by his own bed sheets. only then does he realize where he's at, safe in condo with another body beside him.

rather than arouse the other person, fernando reaches for the nightstand on his end. to his relief, there's a pokeball and he taps the capture mechanism. when nothing happens, he makes the assumption that the pokemon is already out and that alone puts him at ease. time to recount what happened.

his biggest clue is the warm body beside him. his eyes narrow and his assumption fills him with dread. the backside of his quads are feeling slightly sore and he puts one and one together. nash alcott, him, together. what makes it worse is that he doesn't even remember it.

tch.

@nash

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 19:08:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Movement beside her wakes her. Although she loves to sleep for long periods of time, it's hard for her, given how aware of her surroundings she is at all times.

For a moment, she just lays there, feels the rest of his movements. When he finally takes a break from moving, her cover is blown by her own small fit of giggles. At first, they start as her body shaking, then she's nearly snorting.

Rotating toward him, Nash meets his eyes with her own after pushing her hair back and out of her face. A 'boop' to his nose and she backs away enough that her morning breath doesn't get caught in his nose when she greets him with her wide smile.

"Good morning Fernando." Slowly she raises a brow at him. "Bet you're not pissed I made you drink water now, hm?"

Unlike Fernando, Nash remembers at least forty-five percent of the previous night.

[newclass=.nashh] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.nashh b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 0:40:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]mild snickers become a crescendo of her own amusement that fernando can only derive as taunting. he doesn't pull away from her touch but stares at her in utter defiance. something about her mannerisms, the way she carries herself, irks him. he can't quite put his finger on it but the aversion to her disposition manifest in the way he glares at her.

"didn't help," he answers dryly. "feel like shit and i don't remember shit either."

now that he's exposed, undressed before someone he doesn't trust, nor has any explicit power over, he refrains from doing anything rash. at least until provoked.

@nash

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 0:49:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Nash let a frown fall on her features. The way Fernando speaks of the night before ... sounds like ... either regret or a man of whom's pride has been wounded.

"Then you didn't drink enough." Nash leans up and off of Fernando, giving him some space to get comfortable. Her back is exposed to him now as she stands, lace bottoms hiding her for the most part from him as she makes her way toward the coffee maker of the small hotel room.

"Water, that is." Clearly he had enough alcohol.

[newclass=.nashh] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.nashh b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 1:00:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "yeah, yeah, yeah."

fernando dismisses her lecturing when her weight becomes displaced. he can feel the mattress shift when she escapes the confines of their mutual bed and notices something that he shouldn't. naturally, his eyes fall onto the only thing they should be on and the absence of full nudity plants an implication that he's not sure he understands.

welp.

there's only one way to find out. his eyes narrow as they trace along the backside of her legs, admiring something he's not sure he had the pleasure misfortune of sampling. "hey, last night—did we fuck?"

@nash

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 1:05:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
"Yes sir." Nash teased in a sing-song voice, but not enough to be a bitch about it all.

"I've still got these on," a quick snap of the band of her panties indicated what she was referring to. "Because I'm paranoid."

Once she got the coffee started, she began dressing herself. She sorted through the clothes on the floor, giving them a sniff before putting them on to make sure they didn't smell awful in any way before deciding to wear them. She even tossed his clothes on the bed for him.

"Coffee?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 1:13:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] her answer is the last thing he wanted to hear. it shows in the way he groans, exasperated and in utter defeat. fernando runs a hand through his head and mentally berates himself for the mistake. not just one but two, which, evident by the way nash is picking her way out, is only going to compound onto itself.

"fuck."

deep breathe. he's going to regret this even more by tomorrow but he allows the influx of air to help calm him down.

"paranoid? of what?"

by now, he's up and starting to rouse himself into being active. unlike nash, he's unashamed and feels at relative ease, at least with his clothing situation or lack-thereof. his clothes are thrown in a clumped bundle and he tosses them behind him, instead reaching out for her.

"where do you think you're going? whatever you have planned, cancel it."

aggravation becomes scorn and that brings out the worse from silph. irritation is best served in portions and a prescription of a hungover regret makes him irrational. the way his brows knot accentuates an expression that won't take no for an answer.

@nash

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 1:18:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
He caught her with bra on and pants half way to her knees.

"W...what?" A slow blink later and she's giving him the sort of expression a mother gives a child when they say they're not hungry. Children are always hungry, so never believe them when they say they aren't, or assume the worse- that they're sick.

In this case, Fernando wasn't the type to repeat a mistake twice - at least she'd thought he wasn't. But perhaps he didn't see it as a mistake? She was slightly under the impression that she bugged Fernando, but apparently, her body was just good enough for that not to matter.

Or he wanted to remember and this was his way of asking for seconds?

"I um," she decides to pretend she didn't ask him 'what' about canceling plans. She didn't have any to cancel anyway. "I'm paranoid about infections."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 1:31:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "infection?"

fernando stares at her with a look of disgust and confusion, not sure whether to take offense to that, or to question her on how wearing lingerie prevents anything. just what type of infections was she even talking about? thinking with his urge rather than his head, he decides against inquiring further and instead putting some faith in her for being prudent, even if he finds her claim dubious.

a hand finds her forearm and he tugs her into him, forceful, uncompromising, and with a disregard for the bunched of pants tangled between her feet. his craving and vindication is a ravenous hydra, unruly, vicious, and unquenchable. "god you're unbearable," he mutters, mostly to convince himself that he finds no pleasure in this outside of his own satisfaction. he knows it to be untrue but seals it with a kiss anyway, hungry, angry, and looking to vent.

@nash

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 14:39:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Nash giggled a bit through the beginning of their snogfest. "I think you mean, unbelievable."

(( i'm taking liberties lemme know if i need to edit luv u ))

After the second round, which he'd remember, Nash was laying on her back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and replaying her favorite bits of the last hour in her mind. Now, the round hadn't taken an hour, but she certainly had treated him and been treated herself for the last hour.

"Still think I'm unbearable, Fernando?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 7:54:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "unbearably so."

now that he's purged the sin from his body, she has no power over him. the regret of last night is resolved and his agenda lies in the here and now. a stringent soreness settles in to collect what he owes and fernando keeps his movements slow, measured to reduce the annoyance of the aching of his muscles.

his words and tone work in tandem to present one idea but his actions tell another. fernando is a man of few affections but physical adoration for his partners is something that most will encounter. drained of ulterior motives, fernando continues to lay soft kisses against her arm, trailing his way closer to her shoulder.

@nash

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 20:05:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Oh, those soft movements and that icy cold tone. Those parallels are what Nash always found so interesting about Fernando. What a mystery the man was... but what held no mystery was that if he called, she'd sure as hell go about this again.

"So, this your version of vacation, Silph?"

Nash hates silence, awkward or otherwise, and so she strikes a conversation in an effort to shatter the silence.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 3:26:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "...."

fernando leaves one last impression against the nook of her neck before breaking away, glaring back at her. "hardly. is this what you had in mind?" without the body to act upon his need, the moment they stop sharing skin to skin contact is the moment that fernando slips back into character. this time he's the first to rise from the bed, cracking his neck to smooth out the last of his aches.

@nash

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 12:15:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Fine with her that he exited the bed first. She pulled covers up to her nose and took a deep breath, just breathing Fernando's scent in one last time.

"I'm not sure, at this point, what I had in mind other than fucking you." That was the truth, blunt and to the point, without anything to smooth it over.

"But I'm not mad at how it turned out, I'll tell you that." Eyes on his ass the whole time.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THUNDERCLAPPED
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 7:43:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]fernando's face scrunches up at alcott's master reveal. blunt and uncouth, perfectly in-character — he wasn't sure what he expected so he faults himself for that as well. stretching out his shoulders takes a moment and he can feel her eyes prying from behind. unappreciative of being ogled, much less objectified, fernando squeezes his cheeks in a defiant acknowledgement of her staring.

"tch."

the coffees long brewed and fernando debates making a cup.

"this never happened."

@nash