ominous trees [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 17:14:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abadthing"]jomei wasn't really expecting much when he made his way to odale town because there wasn't much to odale town to begin with. it was the first rest stop amongst many when traversing the hoenn gym circuit and jomei was only looking for the poke center. as his new pokemon was being healed and the others rested, he was surprised to find a flyer requesting help with... a haunted house. he honest to gods thought it was a joke before a nurse came up to him asking if he would deal with his spooky space over on route 102. so much for rest.

that was how jomei, oz, and shikka found themselves waiting outside a ran down house. it wasn't even big enough to be called a mansion. well, it was big enough, but no where near as grand as he would have thought. it was falling apart and looked like it needed to be bulldozed rather than sold; but hey, it wasn't his call. he was just here to, um, check if it was haunted. and wait for another trainer who was supposed to inspect the grounds with him. the league sure did like the buddy system, jomei thought with a groan.

[attr="class","callme"]
[attr="class","likeit"]
LIBÈRE MOI
TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF WICKED WONDERLAND © 2015

[newclass=.callme]height:400px;width:100px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#343434;[/newclass]
[newclass=.likeit]margin-top:300px;-webkit-transition-duration:1s;-moz-transition-duration:1s;transition-duration:1s;font-family:Georgia;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;font-size:15px;color:#FBFBFB;padding-right:10px;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.callme:hover .likeit]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing]height:400px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font-size:11px;font-family:arial;margin-right:-7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#343434;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ffcccb;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 20:31:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The instant someone says the word haunted house, Sunny is demanding to know where it is and when she can go and then, just like that, she's off. A haunted house! Ghosts! Spooky scary skeletons! Murder mysteries.

There's a lot of possibilities with a haunted house and Sunny has nothing but the highest expectations.

So imagine her disappointment when, after a very long time of searching, she has found nothing but a lot of cobwebs and dust. The house is musty and with a huff, Sunny stomps to a cracked window and shoves it open. She checks her phone.

It has been an entire five minutes.

Sunny allows herself to half fall out of it, arms dangling from the second story. Taking a sharp breath in through her nose, she does what comes natural: scream. It's a very exaggerated, cartoonish noise, sort of like a pterodactyl.

When she stops, she looks down. Her eyes settle on a brown haired fellow and Sunny blinks. She pushes herself further out the window and waves.

"Hello! Hellooooo! Are you here for the ghosts? So far I haven't found any but one time I watched a scary movie and people died in it and so maybe the ghost just wants two of us before it shows itself! You've never seen a spooky movie that's just about one person, right?"

It looks as if it at moment, Sunny is going to fall out. Next to her, a Bidoof pokes its head up.

@popsoda
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 21:30:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abadthing"]a piercing scream brings jomei back to reality as he had started to disassociate, that and the jolt of electricity that oz let off in shock. shikka looked to jomei with worried eyes after seeing the source of the sound. some girl was about to fall out of a window on the second floor. lucky her.

"i didn't realize someone was already here." jomei called from below before stepping forward towards the dingy door. there were holes in the floor of the porch that he had to step over to reach the door. when he finally did, it creeeeeeaked as he opened it. sort of spooky, jomei admitted to himself. his plusle was settled into his hair and looked scared while his chikorita followed behind slowly. the three of them inside, jomei asked aloud, "so, um, you haven't seen anything out of the ordinary?" he was speaking loudly to make up for the fact that they were on separate floors. okay, he was basically yelling but that wasn't the point.

putting his hands together to amplify his voice, he shouted, "MY NAME IS JOMEI BY THE BY." squeaks came from his pokemon in greeting.

[attr="class","callme"]
[attr="class","likeit"]
LIBÈRE MOI

[newclass=.callme]height:400px;width:100px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#343434;[/newclass]
[newclass=.likeit]margin-top:300px;-webkit-transition-duration:1s;-moz-transition-duration:1s;transition-duration:1s;font-family:Georgia;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;font-size:15px;color:#FBFBFB;padding-right:10px;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing]height:400px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font-size:11px;font-family:arial;margin-right:-7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ffcccb;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 11:20:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When the boy disappears from view, Sunny falls back from the window. The floors creak under her footsteps and the pound of her feet seem to rattle the very house itself. "Nothing scary at all!" she shouts back. She skips down the stairs, jumping over the one that is half broken.

Finally, Sunny plants herself in front of the boy called Jomei. She grins and offers a hand out.

"Sunshine! But everyone calls me Sunny," she answers. Her Bidoof, caught at the top of the stairs, looks down at them. He takes one step -

And proceeds to roll down them with all the grace expected of a Bidoof. He hits the floor with a thud.

@popsoda
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 1:23:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abadthing"]she's spunky, jomei thought, as she yells and jumps from the stairs. a cheerleader, maybe? definitely on the pep committee. the captain even. hell, with a name like 'sunshine' she could be the founder of a glee club. "well, wish i could say it's nice meeting you here but someplace with, oh, i don't know actual sunshine would be better." he noted sourly.

then there was the bidoof. jomei had been too focused on the ray of sunshine that was sunny that he hadn't remembered seeing the bidoof earlier. his back turned to the stairs, he was not at all prepared for the bidoof that came tumbling down into him. "oomf!" he squeaked as he fell back into his chikorita and the pulse buzzed with light and electricity - frizzing top jomei's hair further. it ended with all the pokemon in a dog pile atop the curly headed boy.

he stuck his head out and deadpanned with a groan, "great."

[attr="class","callme"]
[attr="class","likeit"]
LIBÈRE MOI

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2019 19:13:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sunny watches the scene unfold in almost slow motion. The tumble of her bidoof, the bounce of Jomei's curls as he falls, the Chikorita's panicked attempt to flee only to find it too late. It was, in a simple word, beautiful.

Laughter spills from Sunshine. She wraps her arms tight around herself and doubles over, giggling like a madman. When, at last, she is able to catch her breath, she steps closer to loon down at Jomei, a waterfall of blond hair tumbling down her shoulder.

"You're funny," she says. "I like you. Let's go get that ghost."

She offers a hand out.

@popsoda
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 22:31:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abadthing"]he used to be funny, sure. nowadays he was just... there. gloomy, brooding, and sick. but not funny. the situation was funny in a way. his whole life could be considered funny. just one big joke with a punchline that never seemed to come. sighing, jomei took sunny's hand in his own and got back on his feet with a "thanks." and oz scurried up his body and quickly resettled himself in jomei's hair. shikka was still shaken from the whole experience and gave the bidoof the cold shoulder.

"so," jomei began as he dusted himself off, "where does one look for ghost? i honestly thought that this was all some hoax or something..."

[attr="class","callme"]
[attr="class","likeit"]
LIBÈRE MOI

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2019 13:43:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Umm." Sunny had not given this much thought outside of everywhere. You look for a ghost everywhere, right? But a specific sort of everywhere, limited to an area. In this case, the area is the house and the house is everywhere.

So Sunny says this: "Everywhere! It could be anywhere!"

She grabs the boy by the wrist and pulls him with. "I bet in the basement! Like, they bury dead bodies in basements, right? So there's gotta be a ghost there!"

@popsoda
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous trees [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 22:34:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abadthing"]jomei shot a worried look at his chikorita at the mention of dead bodies. he really didn't want to see a ghost, much less a corpse. "uhh, sure. basement. okay." he mumbled as he began to make his way through the haunted home. cobwebs and broken glass met him at every corner and the deeper they went, the darker it seemed to get. was it cold? jomei rubbed at his arms and shivered. he was always cold nowadays but this felt..

well, it made him uneasy. the odd group finally found themselves before an open door with damp air rushing at them. "i... think this leads to the basement." the curly hair boy whispered.

[attr="class","callme"]
[attr="class","likeit"]
LIBÈRE MOI