[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

[attr="class","aname2"]
DRESS UP

[attr="class","ipad"]
[attr="class","ihead"]DESCRIPTION
[break][break]

ANY TEAM-BASED COMPETITION REQUIRES A MASCOT. for this reason, the festival is provided with borrowed huntail, clamperl, and gorebyss. every year, each house selects the best looking pokemon to represent their house and their house's values.[break][break]

it is believed that pokemon contests have been inspired, in part, by the traditional practice of the houses adorning their pokemon with aesthetic embellishments. what will your entry look like?[break][break][break]

[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]INSTRUCTIONS
[break][break]
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE you must post in this thread with a small in-character post and your entry.[break][break]

from the pictures provided, draw/photoshop/design an outfit for the character's house's mascot pokemon. in order to win, your pokemon must best fit the values of the house, found on the aqua-fes 2019 page. you can only post once per character.[break][break]

of course, feel free to have fun and make less than serious entries (but make sure they don't get the site reported. i'm looking at you giz).

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mascot search (aqua-fes 2019)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 13:57:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A bit of glitter. A bit of dazzle. Some fake scales to emphasize the shine of wealth and beauty! Some fake fins, carefully glued in place to look au naturale and give it that ethereal, elegant look. A bit of oil to really shine things up. Place some fake eyelashes on -

Lenora beams in delight at her masterpiece. Her gorebyss is complete. It sparkles, shines, glitters, and gleams. Her passion for all things pretty is shown in the quality attentiveness she's laid upon this gorebyss. Its purpose is clear: to be bold and beautiful.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 15:00:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Morgan had not painted nor sculpted in a very long time, but he had to admit that even once in a while it felt good to do something that was creative outside of his own interests. As he placed the final touches on his clamperl, he rubbed his hands together in some degree of satisfaction. Sure, it wasn't exactly the most reliable, wise looking clamperl, but it was certainly eye-catching.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 15:52:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wasn't a very artistic person. he can be creative on some aspects, but never artistic. given the task of decorating their mascot with something that looks nice, kyle does what a kyle does best.

he tries to give it the color yellow cause that's the color they're supposed to represent. clamperl were blue and pink though, so the only thing he knew that could change it was to give the clamperl a whole makeover. he tries to paint it with yellow, but he accidentally mixes it with red so that it looked a bit of orange.

nothing major. can still be fixed, yeah.

and then he accidentally knocks the entire thing onto his clamperl. he decides to just shrug it off and not make an effort to fix it. it's not like he had a chance of winning anyways.

@tags
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 23:30:33 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah does not know what to do. he knows traces of floral arrangements, knows how to organize and design a gardening space, but this? the beautification of a pokemon? he wonders if he's in the wrong house; nevertheless, it's the only one that rings to him. it's not everyday you can set up an apothecary inside of a lavish palace.

he finds a terra cotta pot.

"there." he says. "take it away, buddy!!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 0:05:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lenora looks at Elijah's Gorebyss, stuffed into a pot, looking happy as a clam, as if a terra cotta pot was the only thing it had ever desired in this cold, cruel world. Her smile twitches at the corner.

"Wow, Elijah. That's amazing," she chimes. "You're really giving it your best, aren't you?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 0:19:10 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

as lenora praises him, he begins to water the gorebyss as it sits. unimpressed. in muddying soil. elijah peers over at lenora's dolled up beauty, and scowls so deep that it reaches the back of his throat. he refuses to shed his dignity. refuses to surrender.

"people don't understand the everyday beauty that can be found in a simple terra cotta pot." the sour look on his gorebyss betrays the philosophy.

"like a gorebyss. a gorebyss in a pot."

@lenora

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 0:24:05 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
with a serious look, he was immersed within his painting. a splash to the left, a splash to the right. a spray of different colored paints flew about. he was hard at work. he was so focused, so in sync with each second that past. he was practically embodying the spirit of picasso. no one could rival the intense aura that radiated from his seat--from within the room.

once he was finished he'd exhale. "finished." it was time to present his art. proud of his work, he'd showcase it to all who were curious. a nervous laughter followed a stroke upon his neck, expressing his anxiety. as dawn, he chuckled, and said, "i-i was just so inspired by , seeing her on t.v last night..." he'd blush, covering his face. "i'm so embarrassed!" turning back around, he'd clear his throat in order to present his mascot, "i call it: dahlia."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 0:40:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Kingsley has no idea what he's doing but he at least knows, he's definitely not even trying to do his best. As he puts the final touches on his huntail - a pair of adorable blue cat ears - he steps back to admire it.

It's ugly.

But huntail seems happy.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 1:03:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryony tucks the last flower into place, touch featherlight so as to not bother the sleeping clamperl. Its shell glistens with a bouquet of flowers, others tucked around its face. "There. All done," she murmurs, finishing it off with a small sprig of mint.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 1:49:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kidsimpo"]
[attr="class","kidsimpot"]
[attr="class","kidsimpotxt"]If you were a dream...

[attr="class","kidsimpoc"]
[attr="class","kidsimpoctxt"]

She wasn’t very artistic.
[break][break]
But the flair of shiny colors were very pretty on a Clamperl. She couldn’t resist giving this a shot, even without a creative bone in her body. After finishing, she claps her hands together. She wasn’t sure how this possibly represented any “values” of the Canary Clamperls but… it was worth a shot, she thought. “Pretty as a pearl, I’ll say.”
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]
[attr="class","niknik5"]
[attr="class","niknik5"]
[attr="class","niknik5"]
[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","kidsimpob"]
[attr="class","kidsimpobtxt"]# mascot

[newclass=.kidsimpo] width:400px; background-color:#f2f2f2; height:auto; border:1px solid #363636; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpot] max-width:100%; background-color:#212121; height:60px; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpotxt] background-color: #313131; position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; left: 6px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; max-height: 100%; font-family: roboto; font-size: 11px; color: #f1f1f1; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 10px; display: inline-block; text-align: right; width: auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoc] height:autopx; padding:20px; background-color: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt] background-color:#f9f9f9; padding:30px; height:auto; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; font-family:roboto, arial sans-serif; border:1px solid #272727; background-color: #303030; color: #aaaaaa; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt b] color: #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt font] font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpob] max-width:100%; height:60px; background-color:#212121; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt] background-color: #313131; position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; left: 6px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; max-height: 100%; font-family: roboto; font-size: 11px; color: #f1f1f1; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 10px; display: inline-block; text-align: left; width: auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt span:before] color:#d1d1d1; content:''; font-weight:bold; padding-right:3px; color: #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpotxt b] color: #dea02c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt span a] color:#d1d1d1; [/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik5] padding: 6px 2px; width: 40px; height: 32px; background-color: #333333; margin-top: -25px; float: right; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: -7px; left: -13px; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 2:10:07 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
A mascot search? Pft, Morgan was no artist so why even bother. He had another idea though, google. Flipping out his portable electronic device he found an image that he deemed worthy enough as a mascot logo.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 2:42:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam wasn't a person that understood what aesthetics should be, and what other people perceive as good or not. all he knows is that he did his best in decorating his huntail.

he is kinda proud.

@tags
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 11:14:50 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
olivia had never been one with skill in the physical arts; such as painting, drawing, or the like, but that wouldn't mean she'd give this little competition a fighting chance. if she could be on top, she would.

with some pink, silver, and blues she embellished the mascot with the colors of her own house. why, her family had gotten rich off of clampearl farming so it only made sense..

she gave the painting one last look before adding a crown, the crown, the sigil of her house.

"perfect."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 13:18:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
This is how Sunny goes about making her mascot: dropping it into a literal bucket of glitter and rolling it around until it's making a plethora of ungodly noises, begging for death that will not come. The glitter is everywhere. It will never be the same.

Sunny wraps a bowtie around its head fins and then she holds her huntail up. Her masterpiece is complete.