Oh god not again

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Oh god not again
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 22:08:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Or rather, I feel like this sounds more like an excuse? 

Long story short: I've been in the US for a few months for the summer. My anti-depressants haven't exactly been effective, but I figured that I'll be okay once I get back to Canada to speak with my psychiatrist. Unfortunately, I missed my flight and had a breakdown in the middle of the airport. These past couple of weeks I've been feeling drained and overall tired. Like.. Exhausted. 

That, plus university (hooray, i'm not getting as much financial support C:) and things along the lines. And finding a place to live. And rent. And food. And--... Yeah, I'm not in the best place right now. 

I genuinely thought that I would be okay but after missing - what, two events? - I think it'd be better for me to just.. Hop and all. I apologize for all the plots I've started and never finished, and I apologize for the threads that I haven't finished. I'll be trying my best to return and, when I do, I hope I can give this site and the characters I make here the love they deserve ;u;

That said, could a staff please archive all my characters? I'm really sorry for all this.

~ Coconut