fremma floof

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 20:41:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","francie"]
[attr="class","franciewords"]

Francie wasn't the type to seek out advice from an older woman but-- no okay, lie. A big fat lie. Gemma was one of Francie's only female friends and Francie was at the edge of her knowledge on relationships and needed a damn hand.[break][break]

Sure, she could just throw all of her relationships up in the air and let the chips fall where they may, 'leave it to fate,' as they say. But honestly Francie was a believer in the idea that fate doesn't bless idle hands.[break][break]

So here she is, swallowing hard, knocking on Gemma's door, thinking through what had just happened at the hot springs.[break][break]

"It's me," she begins in a small voice. Then, she clears her throat in an attempt to project. "Do you think I'm datable??"[break][break]

No, she was supposed to say something else. "Ah--ah... um, no, sorry, I meant, are you home??"

@bean

[newclass=.francie] padding: 25px; margin: 0 auto; width:400px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3crtPX2/asfalt-dark.png); [/newclass]
[newclass=.francie a]font:bold 13px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;background:#333;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franciewords] padding: 15px;background-color:#333;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.franciewords b]color:#DEA20C;font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 20:52:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","nashpokestri"]

[attr="class","nashpokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","nashpost"]

Gemma groaned and rolled off the couch, tucking herself into a bra (at the least) before pulling open the door, not really caring that she was in her underwear. It was just Francie, they were buds! Buds have underwear parties.
[break][break]
"Mmmm, I'm home..." Gemma rubbed her eyes sleepily before finally settling on her friend, registering what she had sent earlier. "Wait, what? Of course you're date-able. Who the fuck told you that you weren't? I'll kill them!" Gemma pulled Francie into her apartment and led her to the couch. This conversation required pants.
[break][break]
She grabbed her sweatpants from the floor and tugged them on, before sitting beside Francie, putting her hands on her knees. "Who do I gotta go beat up, Francie?" Gemma frowned, her eyebrows lowering to look more serious.

[break][break]

[attr="class","nashtri2"]

[attr="class","nashnotes"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".nashpost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashpokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashpokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashpost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#e7a000;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashpost i"] color:#e7a000;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashpost a"] color:#e7a000;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #e7a000; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#e7a000!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 12:01:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","francie"]
[attr="class","franciewords"]

"W-what?" Francie's eyes grew wide at the mention of violence. "N-no, hang on, stop it-- that wasn't my inten-- whoaokay."[break][break]

Before she could argue she was pulled inside and sat on the couch. Her eyes looked around but her brain barely registered that anything was happening. She was a little preoccupied with the fact that Gemma's apartment looked a little less homie than she imagined.[break][break]

"Please don't beat anybody up." Francie couldn't help how she gave a sweet smile. "Though it's sweet you'd be willing... and nobody said that I wasn't dateable it's just--" A groan left her as she leaned back and pulled a pillow over her face.[break][break]

A small but loud groaned complaint was mumbled into it before she put the pillow in her lap to hug it.[break][break]

"I just figure, I must have a sign or something... or maybe I do it to myself, y'know?" No, none of that answered Gemma's question.

@bean

[newclass=.francie] padding: 25px; margin: 0 auto; width:400px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3crtPX2/asfalt-dark.png); [/newclass]
[newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;background:#333;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franciewords] padding: 15px;background-color:#333;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.franciewords b]color:#DEA20C;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 0:18:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break][break]

"Francie..." Gemma murmured, sighing softly. She shook her head and patted her knees. "No. You're great. You're a great person." Gemma nodded wisely and stood up.
[break][break]
"You know what this night needs?" Stalking over to a small cabinet beside her bookshelf, she popped it open and grinned, pulling out a bottle of wine, wiggling it in the air. "Wine!" Gemma returned to the couch with two glasses from the cabinet, pouring Francie one.
[break][break]
"Have you dated anyone before?" Gemma asked curiously, tilting her head. For a moment, she thought about Morgan, and her stomach did a flip-flop, before spinning out of control when she thought about Merrick. Sweet Merrick, who was doing his best to make up for what his family had done... She swallowed a big gulp of wine and shrugged. "Maybe you're just going after shitty guys."

[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=".nashpokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashpokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashpost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#e7a000;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #e7a000; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#e7a000!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nashnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 16:30:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
@bean
[break]

Francie pouted, even though Gemma was flattering her Francie felt a little bit like she wasn't as great as Gemma thought she was; at least in the eyes of guys.[break][break]

The wine comment made Francie's eyes widen in slight worry, but then she shrugged it off. What could a little alcohol hurt? She probably needed it anyway, to help her think straight. Somebody told her alcohol helped making the best decisions... who said that once? Now she couldn't recall.[break][break]

There was something in Gemma's eyes that made Francie wonder if perhaps she needed the wine and company more than Francie did.[break][break]

"I've dated. Sure, yes, sort of. I mean, I-I never get past the first date, but..."[break][break]

And cue her taking a big gulp. She set down the empty glass and not so eloquently wiped her face of the dark residue.[break][break]

"I mean, I know I have shitty taste... so. They're all good and nice until you mention commitment and then suddenly they're all running for the hills!"[break][break]

She dramatically threw her hands into the air, tossing the pillow into a safe space that wouldn't cause a mess, before plopping back on the couch with a huff.

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 0:31:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break][break]

Gemma nodded thoughtfully and sipped her wine this time, humming to herself as she mulled over what Francie was saying.
[break][break]
"Mmm, I see what you're saying." Gemma laughed gently and tilted her head. "But like - what is a first date for you? Because I don't think I've ever even been on a proper one. Not one that wasn't built on lies, anyway." Not on her end, either. She sighed, refilling her glass. Man, wine glasses were tiny.
[break][break]
"I think you're great, though! And if guys can't see that, then fuck them!" Gemma pointed to Francie and tapped her nose. "I'd date you. Totally. I mean, I'd probably be shit, but I'd at least make an effort, because you're so gosh darn great!" Her hands went up - after setting her wine down, because good gracious she didn't want stains on her white rug - flailing about as she made a weird, aerodactyl noise.
[break][break]
"But." Gemma settled herself. "Maybe you just need practice?" She said quietly, tapping her chin in thought. "Like, how do you ask them out?" She patted her chest, right below her collarbone. "Pretend on me!"

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 12:40:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
@bean
[break]

If Gemma was looking to make her laugh, it had worked. Francie was definitely beaming and giving a small laugh at the way she was failing about and being an overall great friend. The way she gave Francie a boop and made that noise that sounded as if Tilly [her Aerodactyl] would have made it? Priceless, really. She loved it! [break][break]

Seemed Gemma really knew how to make Francie fell all better. She took in a breath and watched as Gemma downed another glass, and the small points of sadness that Gemma showed weren't missed; Francie just knew when not to bring up a topic a girl doesn't want to talk about. Or perhaps Francie was just really very good at not bringing up conflicting topics... either way.[break][break]

The offer for Francie to role-play out her dating prowess made her nervous, even blush. "I uh, I don't know. I don't think it's a good idea?"[break][break]

"I just-- I mean, Kim and I already tried that. It just resulted in laughter and more chocolate."

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] float: right; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-right: -35px; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-right: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 1:02:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break][break]

Smiling at Francie, Gemma shook her head and tapped her elbow gently. ”Nooo, come on, it’ll be fun!” She grinned and reached out, brushing some of Francie’s hair back. ”Just try and ask me out how you normally would ask a guy out.”
[break][break]
For effect, she put a grumpy, manly looking face on, and crossed her ankle over her knee. To complete the image, she leaned back in the seat of the couch, resting the wine glass on her knee. ”Sup, Francie.” Her voice deepened, and she tried to contain a giggle, before shaking her head. ”Okay, maybe not. But what are you most concerned about?”
[break][break]
Taking a sip of her wine, she rolled it around in her mouth, twisting her tongue, before swallowing.

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 0:42:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovsquir"]

[attr="class","lovsquirwords"]

When Gemma posed herself as a man might have been posed, Francie started to laugh. Perhaps she wasn't hanging out with the right guys, but she hadn't ever known any of the guys she had been interested to speak or pose themselves in such a way. Perhaps she had good taste after tall, her taste just didn't like her... phooey.[break][break]

Her laughter cleared up before she was shrugging her shoulders and letting out a sigh.[break][break]

"The guy I sort of confessed my emotions towards told me that I... guess I wasn't his type, or maybe that he wasn't ready for a relationship. I'm smart enough to know that means he probably won't ever be ready for one, at least, not with me."[break][break]

Then small flashes of a cheesy grin, bright eyes, and a wild personality flew through her head. Those features and the idea of being with those features romantically didn't make her blush. Maybe it was because she was such good friends with .[break][break]

"I suppose, with the next guy, I'd just be worried I'd get myself worked up emotionally for no reason again, you know?"

[attr="class","lovsquirtag"]
@bean

[newclass=.lovsquir] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: 'roboto'; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lovsquir b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lovsquir h1] display: inline-block; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; color: #DEA02C; letter-spacing: .4px; line-height: 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.lovsquirwords] padding: 40px; background: #272727; border-radius: 3px; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.lovsquirpokes] text-align: center; padding-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lovsquirtag] text-align: right; padding-top: 30px; margin-bottom: -30px; margin-right: -30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lovsquirtag a] font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: .6px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 1:16:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break][break]

"Sorry, my experience with guys is mostly dealing with morons, criminals, and assholes." Gemma laughed softly and played with the ends of Francie's hair. "But you're so pretty and nice, and if a guy can't see that, then he's not worth your time!"
[break][break]
Huffing, she downed the rest of her wine, and took Francie by the shoulders. "Don't be afraid! You just march right on up to whoever you like - provided they already know, or at least have some inkling - and if they've teased you, you just go right in and give them a big smooch!" Gemma leaned in and pressed her lips against Francie's, before leaning away and holding her at arms length. "And you tell them you're not scared!" Her voice was firm, and confident. "And then march right away so they don't see you blushing." Gemma giggled, assuming that's what her friend would do.

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 15:49:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

"Well that's a nice thought."

Francie smiled at the notion that it was all the guy's fault and not her own. Wasn't that selfish thinking though? Wasn't it partly her fault for reading wrongly into actions and words? Perhaps Gemma was just that sort of person, to blame others and ignore the idea that she could have done something wrong. Or maybe Francie was just naive.

The kiss caught Francie so off guard she wasn't sure what to do but flail a little bit in Gemma's grasp and make a strange whining noise.

"G-Gemma!" She stuttered out while wiping her lips and trying to collect herself. What a fright!

Laughter rang through her and bubbled out in a small cute laugh. "I suppose that's one way to go about it... but I don't think it'll work. The guy I liked very clearly stated he doesn't know how to like people beyond friends, it's a flaw of his, and ... well there really isn't anybody else that I like."

Francie shrugged, then quickly took a drink of her wine before she licked her lips. Why? Because she'd just been kissed by a girl and it was strange...

@bean

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fremma floof
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2019 14:19:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break][break]

"Francie." Gemma sighed softly, shaking her head. "That guy is an idiot - who was it? Do you want me to beat him up for you?" She flexed her little fists, and punched the air, before pouring herself another glass of wine. "It's really his loss." She confirmed, before shaking he head.
[break][break]
Another moment passed, and Gemma was inclined to say more - but she honestly had no idea what to say. She hadn't really had many people - let alone people she considered friends - confide in her enough to tell her these sorts of things.
[break][break]
Also, she could barely comfort herself when she was upset, so comforting other people was not her strong-suit. Still, she reached out and wrapped and arm around Francie's shoulders, patting her gently on the arm as she drew her into a hug. "I'm sorry that someone hurt you. I guess I just want to make it better, and I don't know how." Gemma murmured, curling her fingertips into Francie's shirt. "Let me know if I can do anything, okay?"

[break][break]

[break][break]