Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Fired up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 22:37:32 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"You get...really angry when you're hot, you know that? Like, more than usual." Noelle mused aloud and towards her deino, who angrily stomped about, answering her with a small growl. The thick, black mane that coated his body only aided in keeping the smoldering heat of path trapped against him, and his irritation was easily seen. Yet, Nero insisted of 'traveling' with her. Not to mention, it was important that she helped the dragon baby grow - it was one of the 'many' reasons she was in Hoenn, after all. To train this 'scourge' of the Dragon Den. And so, despite his typical bad attitude, she gleefully accepted the dragon's company.

Fixated on her own thoughts, she failed to pay attention to her dangerous little troublemaker - a mistake on her part. From the corner of her eye, she saw the dark dragon sizing something up, snarling and huffing...likely terrorizing something. "Hey, hey- leave it alone," the stern, almost motherly scold came from her lips as she stalked over to him.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fired up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 22:43:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flash fire[break]
roar / flamethrower / smog / crunch
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Fired up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 4:11:33 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
of course, nero didn't listen to her. from the shadows, a taller form lumbered over the baby dragon, its snout creasing into a fine snarl, embers drooling from its teeth. 

oh. this wasn't good.

before nero could make things worse, the pinkette quickly tottered over, grasping his heavy body by his front legs, if just to drag him backwards. "uh, sorry for bothering you! do you happen to know , by the way?" 

the dog just continued to glower at her.

"Right, right - uh...sorry? go back to doing your dog things then, i'll send kyle your regards!" of course, she truly believed that kyle knew about every dog within this region. he did have a whole horde of them, after all.

nero continued to snarl at the houndoom, his voice, and insults, muffled by his trainer covering his trembling lips as she dragged him away with little effort.

"behave." the pinkette scolded after they were far away enough from the foul tempered dog. the deino only huffed, idly kicking at a rock on the ground. "challenging everything that moves to a fight isn't the only way to grow big and strong, you know? one day, you'll be as strong as mateo's dragonite - i know you will! we just have to take it one step at a time, okay? and you have to let me help you-" before she could continue, the deino had scoffed and stomped off.

noelle only sighed.

"kids." 

skipped over the houndoom, on to the next

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fired up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 6:25:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PYROAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rivalry[break]
hyper voice / noble roar / fire fang / flamethrower
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Fired up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 4:00:01 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Nearly out of the fiery, smoldering cavern, the trip was made even longer by her deino becoming utterly heat exhausted, yet, still insisted staying out of his pokeball like a little kid. And so, in a rather impressive feat of strength as well, the pinkette hauled his heavy butt upwards, cradling him like a child, much to his embarrassment. Nero didn't object though, especially when she managed to convince him that he was 'watching her flank'. And so, this was how the two traveled.

Within ten minutes, the usually rough dragon was fast asleep, nestled into her shoulder. It was a cute sight, honestly. If anything, it made her even more determined to forge a genuine bond with the troublemaker.

Not paying attention to where she was heading within the dark tunnel, a sharp hiss soon hit her ears as she stepped upon the tail of something. "O-oh, uh, sorry!" She was quick to apologize as she was met with a sharp glower. In her arms, the deino roused, looking over his shoulder to glower at the fuming feline. Fire dripped from the cat's teeth as a warning, a possible fire fang within the making. having none of it, nero jumped from her arms, his short temper already snapped, and a possible protective side showing as his teeth latched onto the feline's face in a relentless bite. The feline roared, shaking its head and trying to get the dragon to let go.

not one for battling, noelle was...at a lost for what to do. thankfully, nero seemed to have it under control. letting go and dropping to all fours, a swell of mystical energy cloaked his body as he dashed forward. the dragon rush hit the feline in the throat with enough force to send it sprawling backwards. realizing the strength the baby dragon possessed, it, surprisingly, backed off, retreating into the depths of the cavern.

"did you just protect me?" noelle commented with a smug smile. nero only scoffed, head tilted upwards in a cocky gesture as he ignored her question and trotted on ahead.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fired up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 4:30:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NIDOQUEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison point[break]
superpower / crunch / poison fang / toxic spikes
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Fired up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 20:57:21 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Light began to trickle into the scorching cavern, promising the nearness of an exit. Nero, still a bit grumpy but awake, trotted near her side. Funnily enough, the deino occasionally paused every so often, if just to look back at her to make sure she was both still there and okay. Despite his extremely rough outside, the pokemon really was sweethearted. She felt his emotions more genuine than he did himself - if only she could make him realize this.

as they neared the opening, a beast stood tall, as though guarding the exit. a nidoqueen, who looked a bit more aggravated than usual. the typically mellow-natured pokemon stalked back and forth, its head whipping around to stare down the trainer. it was clear what that aggressive gaze said; find another exit.

unfortunately, even noelle could agree, that wasn't a possibility. there was no way she was going to turn around and walk back to the entrance. "nero?" she called out to her dragon. he looked up at her with a soft growl. a feeling of understanding and a desire to protect and please; he was, for once, listening to her with the sync that a dragon and its tamer should have.

always a bit wary with battling due to her own lack of 'proper' skill with it, an image of mateo and what he would do popped up in her mind. "okay...okay, yeah! let's do this!" pumping herself up, she pointed a finger forward, "dragon rush!" bathed in a mystical blue energy, the dragon charged forward. in a considerable feat of strength, he managed to push back the larger, heavier pokemon, but, was soon grabbed. unable to escape the nidoqueen's clutches, noelle's heart sank slightly. she messed up.

a superpower was used on the dark dragon that grinds his body into the ground beneath, a hand held to his throat to prevent him from getting up. 'think, think...ah, got it!' "hyper voice!" a screech erupted from nero's throat, loud enough at such a close range that it made the nidoqueen recoil, holding its ears with an estranged cry. "body slam it to the wall," if he was too small to do any real damage, they had to be a bit creative. and so, with enormous effort, the dragon chucked himself at the poison/ground type. the wild pokemon was slammed into the wall with enough force that the cavern rattled, its back denting and cracking the wall. the force was enough to knock it out.

"we...did it!" the happy cheer left her lips with a victorious shout. nero huffed, lifting his head upwards in a soft of 'cool' pose. until it was promptly ruined by noelle picking him up and spinning him around. "my little baby is getting stronger!" she cooed, and was rewarded with a bite to the face. not that it stopped her from coddling him any. he had no choice but to accept them.

defeated/skipped nidoqueen. thread end uwu