[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A NOIVERN

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

AROUND THE LIGHTHOUSE a colony of noivern crowd around its peak. the day is beginning to fade, and the owner of the slateport lighthouse is desperate for some pest control. although he admires the beauty of these bat-like dragons, the lighthouse's beacon must be lit in order for ships to come home safely in the night.[break][break]

[break][break]

one noivern stands out among the rest. clad in pale greens, even the encroaching mist does little to conceal its unusual palette. [break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
instructions

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must use a lyric (line or a few words) from "Boom Boom Pow" - The Black Eyed Peas somewhere in your post and BOLD it.
  • write an in-character post of your character attempting to catch one of the noivern with a roll.
  • highest roll will earn a shiny noivern (gender of your choice); second highest will earn a normal noivern, and the lowest roll will also net a noibat.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the noivern have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end 8/25 (12:00PM - PST).

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
NOIVERN SWARM (AQUA-FES 2019)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 22:45:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rocket poochyena"]
[attr="class","poochyena-wrapper"]
[attr="class","poochyena-poke"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","poochyena-post"]

Following his last encounter with a Noivern, Kingsley admits he's taken an interest in the Pokemon, something unusual for a man with a preference for ice and ghost types. He makes his way up the light house, recalling the burst of sound that had rendered him deaf for days after. A tenseness edges into his muscles. He can still hear the initial supersonic boom as it shattered glass.

[break][break]

Ignoring other people gathering around, Kingsley lights a cigarette. When he's finally before the Noiverns, he lets his Audino out. With a gesture of his hand and a murmure command, the pink pokemon cups her hands around her mouth and wails. With the noivern displacd, Kingsley tosses a pokeball.

[attr="class","poochyena-lyrics"]
I thought of angels Choking on their halos Get them drunk on rose water See how dirty I can get them Pulling out their fragile teeth And clip their tiny wings

[attr="class","poochyena-tagged"]

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

OWueZjEZ
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 23:17:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Pikachu! Look at this shit!" The Martial Artist exclaims, holding the PokéNavi up so the Pokémon can take a long hard look at the lit screen. The rodent takes a look, head cocked to the side before busting out into a fit of laughter. "You can't tell I didn't bring my sneaker game to Hoenn. Ain't no one in these streets rocking the Darmanitan 3's but me, but now look at this!" It seemed some broke boy on social media—a Hoenn native who had a little buzz and following; and who was a fan of the McQueen's, decided to copy Jhoto style and play it off as if he was the originator despite Chancelor bringing that shit here. This boy was honestly copying his swagger and it was a goddamn travesty. Handing the device to Pikachu, the Youngest McQueen fixes his attention to the swarm of beasts above him. "You know what to do. Clown this clown back to the hole his ugly ass crawled out of." The long-eared rodent nods and begins tapping away at the screen. Meanwhile, the Trainer attempts to catch one of the many Noivern overhead.

This was some bullshit.

✝ tag(s) - @deeznuts
✝ notes - i actually want this one

V4l2VALW

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 23:32:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kidsimpo"]
[attr="class","kidsimpot"]
[attr="class","kidsimpotxt"]If you were a dream...

[attr="class","kidsimpoc"]
[attr="class","kidsimpoctxt"]

“Turtwig, don’t run ahead!” Callista chased after her newest addition of her team in a panic, knowing there was a nest of Noivern. The Turtwig was much too excited to prove himself to Callista, jumping up and down as Callista finally caught up to him. “Here we go, here we go…” she says through pants, picking out an empty Pokéball.
[break][break]
78tGvFEZ

[attr="class","kidsimpob"]
[attr="class","kidsimpobtxt"]# swarm

[newclass=.kidsimpo] width:400px; background-color:#f2f2f2; height:auto; border:1px solid #363636; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpot] max-width:100%; background-color:#212121; height:60px; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpotxt] background-color: #313131; position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; left: 6px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; max-height: 100%; font-family: roboto; font-size: 11px; color: #f1f1f1; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 10px; display: inline-block; text-align: right; width: auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoc] height:autopx; padding:20px; background-color: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt] background-color:#f9f9f9; padding:30px; height:auto; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; font-family:roboto, arial sans-serif; border:1px solid #272727; background-color: #303030; color: #aaaaaa; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt b] color: #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpoctxt font] font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpob] max-width:100%; height:60px; background-color:#212121; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt] background-color: #313131; position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; left: 6px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; max-height: 100%; font-family: roboto; font-size: 11px; color: #f1f1f1; font-weight: 800; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 10px; display: inline-block; text-align: left; width: auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt span:before] color:#d1d1d1; content:''; font-weight:bold; padding-right:3px; color: #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kidsimpotxt b] color: #dea02c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kidsimpobtxt span a] color:#d1d1d1; [/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik5] padding: 6px 2px; width: 40px; height: 32px; background-color: #333333; margin-top: -25px; float: right; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; top: -7px; left: -13px; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 23:53:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

No, so listen.

Sam had heard about the bat Pokemon and gotten excited as hell when he heard that they'd been. So, he hurried his way to the lighthouse from his apartment and low and behold, he could see it.

Those gorgeous as hell colors made Sam smile. Such a crazy set of colors. Now he wanted to get the Noivern, and hopefully, he could do some research to see why it had those colors.

"Gotta get that--"

His excitement was clouded with, well, a sneeze.

"That, that, that-that--"

And sneeze!

Once it resounded in the area, a few of the Noivern scattered and Sam didn't hesitate to bolt closer, an empty ball at the ready.

"Oh, come on. Let me get it, now!"

rMtFaJ4g

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 0:19:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]
@tagged

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
-

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Bronze regarded the man with considerable skepticism, head canted to one side and mouth turned down as the leather-clad youth gesticulated expansively at him. "I'm tellin' you, man, you got that rock'n'roll vibe, not like them chickens trying to jack my style, when all they do is try to copy my swagger!"[break][break]

"Ahuh. Right. Listen, I'm not interested in joining your gang, just tell me where the Noiverns flock is." The man sagged with exaggerated defeat, shoulders slumping and head bowing as he sullenly held his hand out to the left, pointing up to the cliff where the lighthouse was visible in the distance. Nodding his thanks, Bronze and his motley crew of monstrous pokemon strode purposefully up to towards the edifice, intent. He could really use a Noivern - it'd help him get around quicker in an emergency, for one, and despite being born and raised in and around Blackthorn, he'd yet to own a single dragon pokemon. It was about time he fixed that. [break][break]

He flicked a glance over the other assembled trainers and the whirling, flapping carousel of leathery wings, figured that finesse wasn't really called for here, and simply tossed a pokeball into the swarm.[break][break]

a_tViAtb

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:500px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1D1E20;border-bottom:10px solid #8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:500px;height:100px;background-color:#8F5E0C;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:250px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:15px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#1D1E20;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 0:38:48 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

"and then i was like, 'i got that boom boom pow'!" a joke he stole from @mrtm87 , he was surrounded by a plethora of female rangers. swarmed by women at the moment, he was too busy entertaining them. laughing with them all the while as he, and they, were here to do a job. it lasted for awhile, but eventually they'd catch some noivern's.
j6OeZaOn

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 1:02:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queenpkmn"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]
@nano
[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Personally, he didn't give two fucks about the mans situation. He had been skulking around the perimeter of the lighthouse when he saw the swarm. There were so many of them, how difficult could it be to capture one? The light was fading from the sky, which might have concerned someone else—someone whose days did not so often begin in darkness. A night hawk, by nature—or so he was convinced—Embry smirked to himself as he circled around the swarm.[break][break]

Pokeball in hand, the young man picked up the pace, rushing towards the swarm fearlessly. There was the sound of panting, at his side. The Houndoom, no longer hanging back, ran alongside his master. Tongue lolling out of his mouth, he put on a burst of speed. If need be, he would scatter the lot of them, and drive them towards the red-haired young man.[break][break]

Confident in his ability to catch the pokemon by surprise, Embry surged on, raising his right arm to hurl the pokeball right into the midst of the swarm. Even if his aim had been off, how could he miss? He was bound to hit something. "Let me get it, now," he muttered to himself, eyes narrowing.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/6sPq1cl.png"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:200px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:200px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#651923;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

tCsrtnAM
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 2:56:17 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]I WILL FIGHT

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]TO

[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]PROTECT

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]THE WORLD

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE THEIR STRENGTH

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

As if to confirm what he was thinking during the previous swarm, It was now a bunch of Noiverns that struck. This time, they were overwhelming the lighthouse at Slateport, blocking any possible light from the tower. That would mean that there was no guide post for the boats and could lead to a massive number of casualties if things were to stay this way.[break][break]

Balder arrived on the site, watching the bat creatures' movements. They seemed to be staying idle at the tower, waiting for things to happen. And beside him, someone was listening to the radio, where one of the lyrics said something like "I'm on that supersonic boom"... Balder chuckled a bit. That lyric kinda fitted the situation, seeing that a Noivern can produce intense sounds easily.[break][break]

"Time for some clean up duty. Come out, Geo." Balder tosses his pokeball in the air, summoning the Alolan Golem to his side. As soon as the rock creature appeared, he started taking aim for the Noiverns at the tower and charged the rock on its back. "Don't hit the tower. I don't want to pay for the repairs." Geo grunted before sending a few rocks close to the tower, to scare the creatures. As some of them started to flee, Balder threw a pokeball, hoping to catch one of them.[break]
LhVo9di_
[break]

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]
Another failed roll in the 60s, wtf

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]@swarm

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#fc7279;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#fc7279;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#fc7279;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:11:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
What had brought Avery all the way out to the lighthouse on a night so dark and full of bats?

Peace and quiet, honestly. The sun had just fallen below the water, melting into lovely rays of orange and blue and purple before dissolving completely and revealing an ocean of stars both in the water and high above. She had decided to take the evening to spend some quality alone time to recharge, but was quickly surrounded by several people gripping pokeballs between their fingers.

"What the?"

She mumbles nervously as she stands up from her cozy seat on a bench overlooking the water. She thought she had been in 3008, imagining herself among the stars, but she was so 2000 and late, even though she had been one of the first people at the lighthouse, she had no idea she was surrounded by a whole swarm of Noivern.

One swoops low over her head, a meep startling her and she squeals, fumbling for an empty pokeball.

BjBm3Xwq

@noivern
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 4:39:20 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

"They try to copy my swagger
I'm on that next shit now"

Isra turns the shirt over in her hands again and again. She's quite certain all the shop keeps are taking advantage of this even thats going on to sell ridiculous things to everyone while they're still on the 'rocket is dead' high and everyone is in a good mood with the competition.

She just wanted a pajama shirt that wasn't a tank top- because with so many people around in the dorms she didn't really want to be in her usual sleep wear. The setting seemed fitting for something far more casual. The young woman helping her said something about it fitting the air about her, like she was graceful but had attitude she just wasn't showing off. Told her to wear this and show it off more.

What did 'copy my swagger' even mean?

Whatever, she would ask later after she inspected the swarm of noivern that seemed to be swarming. Sophia had been a wonderful addition to her team, she couldn't see a reason not to acquire another while she had the chance.

6XBe_Gy6

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 4:45:58 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
WELP?

Nothing stays the same.

At least, that’s what he noticed when it came to all these swarms suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

The last time he’d been rather…lucky, having gotten a shining, shimmering, splendid little troublemaker out of it. Lars had also made a note to himself to keep the little shithead away from any other appliances he had at home because wow. After he’d read up on what Rotom were capable of, maybe it was all the same he’d managed to get this one out of the wilderness.

But that still doesn’t explain the numerous Noivern that had started swarming out of nowhere!

“Well, look what the Skitty brought down here…” he says. Seeing that there’s one differently-colored one in the crowd—he knows his luck might’ve gone nuts the last time—he’ll still take the chance.

Pulling out an empty Pokéball, he takes aim…

6U7MV2pO

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 5:37:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Blinker:400,400i]

[attr="class","pinkgrade"]
[attr="class","pinkgrade-H"]love ya

[attr="class","pinkroundicon"]
[attr="class","pinkroundiconbg"]

[attr="class","pinkgrade-M"]She's been tasked with picking up the trash along the Lighthouse shoreline and she does so dutifully. Lost in her thoughts, she reflects on her recent experiences in Aqua-Fes. She's getting caught up in self-doubt, an ever-present reality that she typically condemned to the most hidden recesses of her mind. She wants to be better... she really does, This version of myself is not permanent. Tomorrow, I will be different. She tries to counter the negativity while stabbing the garbage spike sharply through an empty potato chip bag.[break][break]

Rose sighs, stabbing at a few other bits and bobbles along the beach before taking a moment to look up. There, like falling confetti, a swarm of colorful Noivern flapping around in circles. A static fizzle comes from her Pokenav and Rose reaches in her back pocket to take a look. It would seem that the very Noivern swarm she was looking upon was a cause for concern. Her eyes pluck one Noivern from amidst the mass, different from the rest. Perhaps if that one was removed from the situation, the rest would disband. Testing that theory, she scrounges through her satchel to procure a pokeball. Taking a moment to calibrate to align with her target, Rose winds up her arm and lets the ball loose.

[break][break]1g3dioqH

[attr="class","pinkstorage"]

[attr="class","poufsig"]pouf

[newclass=.pinkgrade]width: 550px; background: #fb7581; background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #fb7581 0%, #dd77a0 50%, #ffffff 100%); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-45deg, #fb7581 0%,#dd77a0 50%,#ffffff 100%); background: linear-gradient(135deg, #fb7581 0%,#dd77a0 50%,#ffffff 100%); margin: auto; padding: 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pinkgrade-H]background: #444; width: 500px; padding-left: 20px; line-height: 40px; font: 30px Blinker!important; margin-bottom: 5px; text-align: lowercase; color: #fafafa; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pinkgrade-M]background: #f0f0f0; padding: 20px; width: 510px; text-align: justify; font: 13px Blinker!important; line-height: 200%; margin-top: 10px; color: #444;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pinkroundicon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#444;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left; position:relative; margin-top:-60px; margin-left:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pinkroundiconbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pinkstorage]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poufsig]font-family: geneva; font-size: 9px; margin-top:4px; text-transform: lowercase; width: 580px; text-align: right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 5:58:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Eden blinked at the sky, tilting her head as she watched all the Noivern fly around the peak of the lighthouse. Huh. One of them was pretty fancy looking! Clearly he was working it harder, faster, better, stronger than all the others, his unique colouring a source of awe to the girl down below. It was some next level visual shit.

NmzrVp7X