august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
eye of the tiger, tongue of the' dragon
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:25:25 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]if i lose

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]i want you to take my hand and help me win

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

mateo was asked to be apart of some wrestling match as a guest appearance. apparently having one of the elite four as a guest participant would help with ticket selling. he hated being in the spotlight, it was embarrassing.

[break][break]

he and druddigon stood side by side as they entered. a roaring crowd greeted the caped male and his pokemon. druddigon was shy, whereas mateo simply looked off to the side disinterested. but he, too, had been shy--more so bashful. the announcer would announce his name, introducing druddigon and he, by his title, "the dragon king".

[break][break]

waving to the audience with a simple hand. he'd fix the collar of his cape properly. "i wonder who's your opponent, druddigon." mateo commented.

[break][break]

[break][break]

mission: down for the count
[break]
note: tl;dr, mateo is hiroshimaing clampearl's home. doesn't know bryony is down there. he's just here to knock your home down and is currently laughing maniacally from within the clouds above. he did not ask for this war.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

dragonite

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@open mission

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,442 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 10:45:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
what they did not tell mateo was that he was signed up with another member of the elite four. having only one of them would have been one-sided after all. people wanted to watch a fair match between both sides.

he had specifically asked for a simple title, though the title "elite four" is still mentioned, along with the feats he 'supposedly' accomplished during the rocket invasion. kyle wanted tugged his hair in an attempt to cover his face as he walked towards the ring. his kommo-o's shadow, fortunately, covers part of him from the audience.

the timidness seemed to have vanished when he saw his match. he raises a brow, eyes staring at mateo. slowly, the frown turned to a more neutral expression, one that kyle usually sports. "fuck, i didn't know we had to wear costumes for this." he clicks his tongue sarcastically.

kyle had nothing to compare with mateo's cape. then again, he had always been extra about these kinds of things.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 18:04:25 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

his world shattered. of all the people to do this with, it just had to be . screaming over the rope as he'd climb upon the stage, remaining on the side, "the hell are you doing here?! go home!" he growled. then he mentioned a 'costume'. "costume?!" he'd look at his cape, "this is my natural look, you idjit!" turning toward his druddigon, he'd command, "get in there and fuck'em up!"

[break][break]

druddigon foresaw that coming from a mile away. so he hopped into the ring ready for a brawl. the announcer, once kyle were to send kommo-o, readied to start them off. "where's your dogs, did you leave them at the kennel or did you finally get tired of cleaning their shit?!" mateo jabbed from his side.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
note: fuck'em up, druddi.

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

@open mission

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#c9c9c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,442 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 16:45:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he should have expected his response, to be honest.

"i'm not a fashion expert, but your natural look needs an update."

on most instances, they were much more capable on the battlefield compared to his dogs. he's been trying to improve his repertoire of pokemon he uses since most of his dogs were incompetent due to him doting on them more often than not.

"and can't i use other pokemon once in a while?"

there was also the fact that this kommo-o had been his a project he has been working on ever since he stole it from a rocket grunt.

the dragon starts side-stepping, keeping light on its feet as its dragon dance showcased his prowess. he was ready to throw hands at a moment's notice, but has learned to keep on the defensive unless his trainer had told him to act. he awaits the druddigon's move.

"i hope your druddi takes it easy," he tells the opposition casually.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 2:00:15 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

honing his claws, druddigon readied for a brawl. "oh please, druddigon takes after me. since when do i ever take it easy?" this was exciting! druddigon lunged forward, ready to deliver a swift dragon claw. as he rushed forward, mateo spoke.

[break][break]

"only if they're dragons!" he yelled. tugging at the rings ropes, he ordered, "guard your 3 and your 9, druddigon!" looking over to kyle, he'd respond to the earlier comment, "not everyone can rock a cape like me, you shitty dog trainer!"
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
note: hi, have a short post cutie.

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

@open mission

[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#c9c9c9;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,442 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 19:03:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"parry, and then retaliate."

he lifts his scale gauntlets around his head and lowered his torso to a defensive stance, shrinking his body to make protecting himself easier. iron defense strengthened the density of his scales, allowing him to take a direct hit from the dragon claw as he used his own arms to defend against it.

he pushes it aside as he takes the initial blow, before using the agility he got from the dragon dance to translate it to a quick transition to dragon tail. he takes a quick spin from his position and lashes his tail towards the druddigon, aiming to push the dragon away and regain the distance between the two of them once more.

"i don't think anyone else would like to rock one, to be honest. just wear the appropriate clothing if you're cold or something."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 20:04:57 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"the hell do you take me for, some kind of charmander." disgust overwrote his face at such a weak suggestion. if you're a dragon, you need to be prepared for every situation. dragons possessed the greatest weakness out of any class. so, as a dragon master, it was his duty to make sure his pokemon were prepared for the worst outcome. "don't get all high and mighty on me just 'cause you took out a big bad!"

[break][break]
such as this, "grab!" watching his three. with the help of his rough skin coming into play. druddigon was able to withstand the intensity of the damage done unto him. in exchange for this flesh wound, he'd retaliate with honed claws. pulling the kommo-o in, with a single swipe, he'd use dragon claw. if successful, he'd continue to chip away at the kommo-o. attempting to push it back into the ropes on kyle's side.

[break][break]

"and stay away from @bryony you cur!" mateo called him. pointing from across the ring. "she's not your little plaything!"
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

@open mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,442 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 3:34:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i told you i didn't even do it."

the way it was publicized made it seem like he really did a lot. though it might be the case, it doesn't stop kyle from being too modest with his achievements and accomplishments like always.

"iron defense!"

it seemed repetitive, but it was the best move at that time. bolstering his defenses once more, he takes in the attack without much problem. he lets the druddigon drag him close, feigning weakness, until the opportunity shows itself. a sudden sky uppercut is aimed at the durddigon's jaw just as he was blown back by the chip away.

kyle gets too into the battle with the revelation of the druddigon's attack that ignores his kommo-o's defenses. when mateo starts spouting nonsense, he takes his attention away from the fight.

"oi. what's that supposed to mean?" mateo's tone sounded like he was accusing him of something inexcusable. kyle was pretty sure he didn't do anything of that sort. "you can't call her a plaything."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 11:13:52 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

its signature move. it was to be expected. "druddigon!" he shouted. the attack was received, druddigon was flung into the air from the powerful uppercut. but, with that, he'd have enough to release its ace in exchange for one last assault. with kyle's attention drawn, he'd order, "steady yourself for one last hurrah!" as druddigon was flung into the air, he'd set himself straight.

[break][break]

he hovered about the air. floating and gathering the power received from all the damage he'd taken into his body, conjuring it all into a single strike. with the tightening of his fist, he was ready seek his revenge. "shut the hell up and take this, you lecher!" druddigon would come flying downward toward kyle. in an attempt to deliver a powerful punch all in the name of vengeance.

[break][break]

what came after depended all on kyle's next move. either way, druddigon would be incapacitated due to the severity of this move. he still needed some more training of its usage.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

@open mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,442 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 16:33:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oi, that's not the answer i wanted."

left to his own devices, the kommo-o stood its ground. his eyes were trained on the druddigon as it gets pulled by gravity. still nimble from the dragon dance, the kommo-o does nothing to abuse it and decides to face the druddigon head on.

he admits that he may have been pushing her around, but then he doesn't know whether it was just mateo being overprotective or bryony snitching on him. part of him felt guilt, if only for a moment.

"oi, mateo. is bryony really upse--"

clanging scales drowned the rest of the words. the blasts of sound was aimed towards the druddigon. kyle flinches as shock waves from the attack pushes him away, forcing him to hold onto the ropes of the ring. it extends throughout the rest of the area, reverberating through all sides of the court as if a strong gust of wind blew.

both pokemon falls after the clash, resulting to a tie.

"fuck!" he shouts unknowingly as he sticks a finger to his ear. he may or may not suffer from limited hearing for the next few moments.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2019 7:34:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 25 poke, 10 infamy,[break] one free dark/fighting/bear pokemon evolution for one pokemon (redeem in site shop).