august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
see ya, cowboy! someday, somewhere!
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:26:29 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]if i lose

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]i want you to take my hand and help me win

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

mateo arrived on the scene upon the back of dragonite. noticing the ranch that held a swarm of mareep broken. "seriously?!" they were everywhere. this was going to take his entire day away. some of them were currently gathered up and brought back over the fence that held them together. it looked as though the door simply broke and that's when they made their escape.

[break][break]

"talk about a breakout..." mateo commented. the farmer explained the situation to him and how he just needed help rounding them up. "cowboys?!" with the eyes of a child. he was infatuated with this mission. he was going to be a cowboy! something he only saw in movies. this was an exciting moment for him. he was given a rope and a hat, he'd whisper to himself, "i'm a real cowboy..." he hugged the rope and hat given to him.

[break][break]

putting on his hat and tipping it. he was ready to saddle up. dragonite, staring intently at mateo, warned him with just a look that he'd better not put a saddle on him. mateo, silently, was disappointed. "oh, i wonder where my helper is..." he asked looking around with curiosity. the mareep were getting away with every minute they waited. hopefully they would arrive soon.

[break][break]

[break][break]

mission: mareep roundup
[break]
note: saddle up, cowboy.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

dragonite

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@open mission

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 21:50:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league poochyena"]
[attr="class","poochyena-wrapper"]
[attr="class","poochyena-poke"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","poochyena-post"]

Minutes after Mateo has appeared to wrangle mareep, Bryony shows up, slightly out of breath but unwilling to let it show. She greets the rancher, takes the offered rope, and at first declines the hat. The man looks crushed by this act of refusal and so Bryony takes it in the end. It looks stupid. In her heart, she knows it looks stupid.

[break][break]

Then it's a matter of rounding up the mareep. She examines the field, eyes stopping on a dragonite and its trainer. Her gaze lingers on the stain of blue tattoos, the curve of muscle along his arms, and the taper of his waist where it meets the white bandages.

[break][break]

Bryony perks and waves a hand in an effort to catch Mateo's attention. She jogs towards him and stops in front, looking up from the brim of her hat to examine his own. Her lips fold together.

[break][break]

He looks so stupid.

[attr="class","poochyena-lyrics"]
I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn

[attr="class","poochyena-tagged"]

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] text-transform:uppercase; color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 22:37:33 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

turning around, he'd come to face @bryony. "bry?! what the hell are you doing here?!" exiting their pokeball without permission was kyle the arcanine. he'd come to greet the group. he was bored of being inside of his pokeball and wanted to partake in the festivities.

[break][break]

surprisingly, he was just the pokemon mateo needed. "are you here to help round up some mareep's?" he asked bryony. "this ain't gonna be easy y'know? you could seriously get fatigued from doing this." well, for him no. but for her probably? he was just being overprotective and concerned. "arcanine here's gonna help me round'em up. you can just sit on the sidelines if need be." plus, he too into this and wanted it all to himself. but he didn't wanna make it seem as though he was demeaning her in anyway.

[break][break]

"you can back out now, but if you're determined to be my girl..." a hand was tossed over her shoulder as he'd pull her in closely to his chest. tipping his hat, he'd say with the accent of a cowboy, "we'll round'em up faster dan a four-leggurd rapidash, rite bullseye?" kyle the arcanine wagged his tail while dragonite simply sighed in disgust.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
note: he's very into this.

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

@open mission

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 12:42:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

There was a point where Mateo's frequent worrying over her was more of an annoyance than anything. Now, after having him disappaer for so long, it's almost a welcome concern. She breathes out a small laugh. He gives her little chance to respond to anything but Bryony listens with a warm smile, waiting for a chance to speak. It doesn't come.

[break][break]

Instead, her head is shoved into his chest and Bryony's cheeks go as red as Mateo's cape. He smells vaguely of sweat and smoke.

[break][break]

Bryony looks up at him. The ridiculousness of his accent makes her laugh, tension easing away. She shifts slightly to turn her head and press her forehead to his skin. Thin arms wrap around Mateo's waist and she hugs him with another laugh. "I missed you," she murmurs and as soon as the words slip out, Bryony pries herself away from him.

[break][break]

"I can do this!" she assures, hands clapping together. "I have a plan! I am going to have my whimsicott use cotton spore to slow the mareep down! Then, my granbull will herd them from one side and my charizard from the other, to lead them back into the pen!"

[break][break]

When had she even gotten a charizard?

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] text-transform:uppercase; color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 20:31:06 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

looking down, mateo asked, "hm? what was that?" and she pulled away. she was an oddball. better her than noelle though, that was a demon. he was still thinking about the ice cube she'd rammed into his head.

[break][break]

turning toward bryony. he listened intently as she spoke of her plan. listening, he'd nod upon each sentence. that was way better than what he'd planned to do! "woah! i guess that's why you and kyle work so well together, you were always the brains of this family." mateo smiled, a light sigh escaping him as he stood with a proud expression. bryony had really grown.

[break][break]

"of course, it wasn't better than my plan!" it was, he was planning to round them up sloppily. he had a rope and an arcanine, that was all he needed. but, wait, turning toward her as he went to pat the head of arcanine, he'd ask, "when the hell did you get a---never mind, dragonite, arcanine, and u will cover you and try to round make sure none of theme escape."

[break][break]

turning back toward the duo, he'd point, "arcanine will cover the center and dragonite will fly opposite of charizard." and, once more, he'd turn back toward bryony. "as for us, we can ride upon the backs of our dragon." it'd been awhile since mateo had done some dragon riding with a fellow dragon rider. this would be fun!

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
note: he's very into this.

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

@open mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 0:22:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

Bryony beams, delighted that Mateo seems so proud of her. "Okay!" She grabs two pokeballs from her waist and summons her Granbull and Charizard and then her Whimsicott.

[break][break]

Felix looks at Mateo, eyes narrowing but before he can do anything, Bryony steps between them. She relays the plan to the Charizard and the other two and then, finally, calls out her last pokemon: Drampa. The elderly dragon looks at Mateo, craning his neck to sniff the dragon master face to face. Bryony settles onto his back.

[break][break]

"Ready, Mateo?"