A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 3:26:27 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Morgan had been meaning to do this for a while, he was off back to jhoto for a 2 day trip and for whatever reason he was not given permission to travel with more than 3 pokemon, meaning he had to decide what to do. The young man had decided that it would be best if he left his young gible spiral in the daycare, much to its protest.

The blonde individual would much rather leave the small land shark dragon at the daycare instead of it being stored away within its pokeball. Morgan viewed the Daycare as a sort of animal hotel for those who at the current moment in time couldnt look after their pokemon.

As morgan left the little dragon in the day care, he waved the little dragon off and patted its head through the fence on the outskirts separating it from the route. "Be good spiral. dont break anything whilst im gone."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 3:44:57 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
swablu would come to nestle before spiral the gible. "hello...!" it greeted drowsly. it'd leisurely been roaming about, flying while, also, sleeping simultaneously. it was tired, but not so tired it'd ignore the fellow newcomer.

he flew down in front of the gible. barely, but doing his best, fight off sleep. "i'm...i'm..." a bubble formed from beak only to pop, "swablu!" that's right, that was his name. "i'm..." he'd begin to sleep. snoring in the middle of his sentence.

notes: hehe.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2019 14:41:00 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
turning around after seeing his trainer morgan walk off, spiral the gible heard a flutter of wings. A swablu had come and down from the skies above to introduce himself to the ground type. Spiral was taken a back at the realisation of the pokemons behaviour. Flying tired, was the equivalent of human drink driving, it never ended up well.

The swablu's introduction of its self was extremely choppy especially as it fell asleep between every word, sort of made it hard for spiral to introduce himself. "Hi! I'm gible." The words were lost of the swablu as it fell asleep once more after introducing itself and before spiral could get his words out.

"Oi. Wake up!" Gible was less than impressed at this pokemons antics.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 5:28:02 GMT
"bugoh?!" swablu uttered. awakening, he'd yawn, "sooo loud..." swablu, continuing, would say, "so you're the new kid on the block?" swablu asked. a tilted head followed by drowsy eyes pondered. "you remind me of a gible here that used to like biting others. do you like biting people?" swablu questioned, curious eyes wearily watched.

"i hope not. the last gible here was a monster." thinking back on it, it bit the caretaker's hand. "it was a pretty fun time thinking back." no it wasn't.

notes: , hehe.
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 2:31:15 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Do I like biting people? What sort of question was this? This was like asking a bagon if it wanted to fly. Snorting at the swablu's question, spiral answered back with a sarcastic comment of his own. "Nooo, I just like tasting different objects..." Spiral stated this with a mouth full of swablu's cotton wing.

"And you... you taste horrendous." Making retching sounds as he started to spit out bits of the cotton that belonged to the swablu. "Say what do you do to pass time around here?"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 5:08:06 GMT
"bugoh!?" it uttered. his wing had been taken into the mouth of a beast. "what is wrong with you?!" swablu shouted, flailing the arm that was taken into its mouth. upon the creature letting it go, swablu began to rub its cotton arm.

"you're a gible alright." he was wide awake now. "we do a lot!" yawning, swablu would gesture the gible to follow as he took flight. "we've got our own park!" swablu showed the gible the various obstacle courses that were made for the many different species. a large area where, before them, many pokemon were seen playng. aipom and mankey's upon the jungle bars, whimsicott, oddish, and roselia's were seen bathing in the sun and playing within what seemed to be some sort of garden. cyndaquil and ekans sliding down a slide.

"and then you have the water-types who usually can be found swimming within the fountains and pools nearby. you pretty much have your whole pick of the litter, but the growlithe's and poochyena can get pretty violent with one another. so i'd be careful playing with them..." swablu groaned.
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 9:37:43 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
"kekeke" Seeing the swablu cradle its wing a deviant smile crept on the gible's face followed by a snicker.

whilst the swablu was showing him around, he was quite enamoured by the amount of pokemon playing with each other, pokemon that wouldnt really interact within the wild, just like the ekans and cyndaquil entertaining themselves on a slide. It was noted to gible that the dog pokemon could get real aggressive when playing.

"Hmm, so if the water pokemon can be found by the bodies of water where can my kind be found? where do the dragons stay?" This was a genuine question that the young land shark asked. Ever since he came he had not seen one fellow dragon pokemon around.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 3:34:43 GMT
"not many dragon-type pokemon are left here! so they normally blend in pretty well or prefer to keep to themselves!" thinking about it, he'd turn toward the gible. "the gabite and charmeleon are normally the worst." thankfully there weren't any here.

"honestly, you should be happy. normally the mature type are very aggressive toward one another. it's even worse when they're almost about to fight." thinking about the last time wasn't a very fun memory. "hopefully when you become a gabite you're not like the generic ones that fly through here!"

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:03:02 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
gible sighed outwardly to himself. There were never any mature dragons anywhere he went. He was a tad bit dissapointed but thats not to hard to understand. Dragons live and thrive off of conflict it was a way of garnering respect and that tended to happen from a young age.

Listening intently to what the swablu had to say, it seemed that middle evolution pokemon could be just as bad, but there were non here either. "Dont worry, I wont be a generic Gabite because that I believe." Looking to the sky gible noticed that the sun was setting.
"I'm going to make my way back to the entrance I believe my trainer will be back for me soon. Thanks for everything today!"

Waving his stubby arm at the swablu, gible made his way back to the daycare entrance.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 3:10:23 GMT
waving, the swablu would send the dragon-type off. in the process of doing so, swablu would fall midway. snoring all the while and returning back to its sleep.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
nursery time [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 21:11:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke
your participating pokemon evolve