light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 4:58:41 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-ROCKET"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]hey, let's go!

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

the training ground for hyacinth was befitting. it was like a miniature coliseum, crafted from the pokemon move 'earth power'. creative and aesthetic for a ruff house composed of fighters. dawn sat upon a rocky bench outside of the coliseum reading a book. he hummed a tune as he adorned his beach attire. a natu sat atop of his head as he read and hummed.

[break][break]

he'd sent a messenger to tell that he had a guest wanting to challenge him. to meet him outside of hyacinth's training ground. turning a page, he awaited. if the man were to show, dawn stood to greet. with a jovial and soft spoken tone, he'd introduce himself, "ah! mister silph, it's finally a pleasure to meet the famous councilman! our white knight of hoenn!" as he stood to greet the man, a hand shake was offered.

[break][break]

"you're probably wondering why i sent for you, hehe..." a nervous laughter followed upon massaging the nape of his neck. "w-well, you see, i thought this would be a great opportunity to expand my skill set!" hands clasped together, begging for the man to battle him. "though i'm taking a break from coordinating, i thought this would be a good time to expand my palette." eyes tightly shut, he'd peek from behind those clasped hands. "b-basically, what i'm saying is..." he'd lower his hands, looking off to the side, "i-i'd like for you to be my muse!" furrowed brows and rosy cheeks complimented a determined look to learn from the councilman.

[break][break]

notes: idfk.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

decidueye

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

natu

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
, let me know if this is okay.

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 1:34:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]the aqua festival is a trap to force interactions between one another. fernando finds himself surrounded by people he's never met before and adjusting to the change of tempo is taxing. the false pretenses of curt smiles and maintaining a reputable public image is nothing new but traditionally, other reciprocate. the festival proves the exception to the rule and swarming so many people together brings about their true nature. he can only play nice for so long before the mask starts to crack under the pressure of numerous incompetencies.

so when the messenger comes fernando expects the worst. imagine his surprise when its a call to battle. not with the one requesting it but by another, using someone else as a proxy for the request. curiosity perks his interest but a knack for danger tingles his sense of caution. there's little reason to expect foul play out in the open but one can never be too careful.

the council man makes his appearance and he's humbled by a plain appearance with an equally normal attire. grey cotton linen shorts stop right above his knees and reflect proper wear for the beach weather. they sit fixed on his waist but tight against the sculpted curve of his supple, steady buttocks. the way his boxer hold his crotch has a steady support, eliminating the sight of his bulge from the cloth of his pants as they rise toward the sun with every step. a white, cotton shirt lines his shoulders, quaking with the wind from the broad muscles that dare hold the burden of the obstacles of his life. his broad chest bears a set of pressed pecs, like hardwood varnish, never startled as his arms sit saturated by his sides, primed and pumped with the vigor of a piping steam engine from a post industrial locomotive.

"a pleasure, mister."

the greeting trails into nothingness, silent to allow cadis to provide the exposition needed for him to garner an understanding. "muse," fernando whispers to himself, questioning but not in outright opposition. his smiles drops in favor of raising his eyebrow, outwardly showing his inquiry behind such a spontaneous request.

"is there any reason you came to me, personally?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 2:20:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

"you captured my attention is all! the things i've heard about you we're inspiring." blushing, eyes trail off to the side. they were innocent, unable to look into the man's powerfully own. "i-it's a bit embarrassing. a man such as myself to feel such a way." then, he began to flail upon hearing what he said, "n-n-n-n-not that i'm saying i have an infatuation with you! i'm not a s-s-s-s-s-stalker, i promise!" he began to dig himself a hole further.

[break][break]

"t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that isn't to say i wouldn't find you attractive! i find every being attractive, even pokemon!!" next, realizing what he'd just said, he paused, "ah. . ." he'd fall unto his knees. disgusted by the words he'd spoken. "death, give me the death penalty!!" dawn cried as he remained upon his knees.

[break][break]

affixed in such a position, he'd remain upon the ground for a brief period; whereas, all the while, natu would fly upon 's shoulder. staring off into the far distance. allowing for his trainer to do his usual outbursts.

[break][break]

notes: idfk.

decidueye

natu

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 6:53:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]fernando's eyes never roll. they narrow in, creased, eyebrows abridged as if to accentuate his inner judgement. he saves his words for now, speechless at the stranger's overtly exaggerated expressions. "i see," he answers with an awkward trailing as the man's pokemon perches itself onto his shoulder.

"well then, i suppose we should get started?" fernando sounds uncertain only because he has no idea how to diffuse the situation into something more normal. for now, he'll baby the others tactics. at least until it becomes an annoyance that he can no longer bear.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 14:53:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"o-oh!" a sniffle was heard. he'd stand, dusting himself off. "that's right!" in a cheery tone, he'd forgotten all about what'd just happen. his excitement overshadowing his eccentric behavior. "let's head on in!" and inside they went.

[break][break]

once they were respectively upon their side of the field. the colosseum they were in cascaded a large shadow all around them, excluding the field they stood upon. the sun shined brilliantly from above. "natu!" he called, a hand stretched out. the psychic bird would come to perch itself atop of dawn's head. and with that out of the way, he'd continue, "now, give us a show: robin hood!"

[break][break]

upon tossing out a pokeball. multicolored leaves would scatter, spawning from the opened ball as a vast amount rained down from above. covering the entire field in an array of leaves. the leaves, then, swarmed before dawn. gathering and compiling to form the body of robin hood the decidueye, hiding behind an opened wing. masking himself from those who stand before him. "meet robin hood!"
[break][break]

notes: woo.

decidueye

natu

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 14:41:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fernando doesn't bother with a verbal response. he just nods and follows after cadis, keeping several steps back for good measure. the entrance to the training grounds doesn't do the coliseum justice and the hyacinth halls has the most prestigious arena of them all. the shadows mask the various corners of the battlefield but the center remains under the scrutiny of the summer's rays.

"ah. a decidueye," fernando comments aloud. there's no real reason for it aside from breaking the silence. after a moment to consider his choice in pokemon, he brings out his pokeball of choice and unleashes his gyarados. the blue serpent coils in midair, soaring as it flies several feet up in a rapid spiral. the leaves settle below them and the pokemon lets out an agitated roar, set to INTIMIDATE the opponent from the get-go.

"RAIN DANCE."

fernando smiles at the command, knowing full well what the results would bring. his gyarados uncoils and flies in a large circle, causing the weather to shift as rain clouds begin to swarm and block out the sun. the feeling of light drizzle comes soon after, shifting the field in his favor.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2019 8:39:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

under normal circumstances, a pokemon would fear the intimidation of a large creature. but those under his tutelage were taught neither to fear nor be brave. just to simply be. decidueye was no stranger to fear, but hesitation. the intimidation held great effect upon it physically as it remained in place.

[break][break]

a darkened sky. the rain was set as it poured from above. "ahh, exciting!" he commented on the drizzle. what was he going to show him? "standby, ready yourself." they waited to see just what the sea dragon had in store. "don't disappoint me." dawn's smile never wavered.
[break][break]

decidueye

natu

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 2:52:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] and disappoint him he would. fernando wasn't here to play around with his reputation. no, he said he was a mediocre trainer and he would act the part. without the same zeal behind a real battle, there was little reason to go with his full effort. however, a thorough performance requires playing all the cues. fernando points out his finger and calls out the next command.

"CRUNCH."

the gyarados no longer has a reason to remain complacent. the water snake flies forward and straight at the decidueye. there's nothing fancy or no flashy place. just a simple attempt to BITE right into the pokemon as it lunges forward.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 3:37:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

it was like a raging tauros coming toward the decidueye. using its caped arm as if it were a matador waving his red blanket within the bulls face, dawn ordered, "FEATHER DANCE!" and within a traditional movement, the decidueye would perform a paso doble. rotating around the gyarados's attempted bite with precision and synchronicity. [break][break]

though, simultaneously, feathers scattered about the air. they were green and began to glow. for a moment it would look to those, on 's, side due to being behind the large bodied gyarados, as if robin hood had been harmed. but, in actuality, it wasn't. it merely caused its feathers to scatter on its own--molting. and those caught within its huff would have their offensive power sharply reduced.

[break][break]

"deducted." dawn stated toward , extending a hand to capture a feather that which fell. "retaliate with your bow." ordered, decidueye would ready its bow, took aim, and released an arrow ( SPIRIT SHACKLE ) toward the water dragon. attempting to deal piercing damage upon its back.

[break][break]

decidueye

natu

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 4:07:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] the rage pokemon is played with like a mere toy. the FEATHER DANCE proves highly effective and the pokemon goes straight for the curtain of the decidueye's elongated wings. naturally, the pokemon never makes contact, having its target wretched out of its path moments before impact. instead, the pokemon gets a mouthful of feathers and its attack suffers in return, dropping sharply.

"TWISTER."

the gyarados turns around from its initial run through, ready to retaliate when it feels something prick its large frame. the SPIRIT SHACKLE hits true to the pokemon's aim, piercing the pokemon's shadow and binding it in place. the gyarados cries out in both pain and frustration, unable to move out of place. it SPLASHES around wildly in the air, causing a gust to pick up as a TWISTER starts to form. the further up in the air they are the more influence the TWISTER has, dispelling whatever is left of the FEATHER DANCE.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 5:01:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

the twister dispelled the feather dance. within a majestic, and clever, manner it caused a flurry of green, glistening dust to fall down. mixing with the rain to create serene display. "deduction..." dawn was captured within an expression of awe. perhaps it wasn't intended to be a beautiful display of showmanship on his part, but nonetheless he did great.

[break][break]

dawn couldn't help himself but clap.

[break][break]

"you have a future in coordinating, mr. silph!" with a snap of his finger, he'd place his next order, "DOUBLE TEAM!" flying into the sky. decidueye began to dance around within the air. soaring, he'd create a multitude of shadow clones. they were like flies to the gyarados as they soared about. attempting to confuse the dragon all the while as he remained trap for a short period.

[break][break]

decidueye

natu

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
my world starts with you
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 0:59:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] the marvelous display is lost upon fernando. he does not battle for showmanship or flashy feats. he battles for one thing and one thing only: victory.

the dust settles and fernando remains silent. when the decidueye begins to multiple with DOUBLE TEAM, fernando holds his tongue. the correct move is to use HURRICANE. the wide ranged attack will disrupt the pokemon no matter where the clone lies. as long as it remains within a certain perimeters, all of them will be battered and fall victim to the harsh winds. however, fernando has no qualms with allow his gyarados handle it however it sees fit. having little experience with the pokemon, he rather examine how it'll conduct itself so he has a better understanding of its aptitude and how to correct improper behavior.

and, the gyarados does just that. the unbridled rage does not allow the pokemon a moment to sit back and examine the playing field. it relies on instinct, motivated by the undying fury that demands the opponent pay with blood. without hesitation, the gyarados charges straight into one of the many clones, ready to sink a heavy CRUNCH right into it. when the attack lands and the afterimage dissipate into nothing, the gyarados goes into a frenzy, thrashing about as it continues to look for the real decidueye.

"kill every last one of them!"

the battle comes to its inevitable conclusion. the elegance of cadis' skill is shown by the way the decidueye handles fernando's gyarados. the beast cannot hope to catch the more agile avian with brute force alone. as long as the gyarados cannot catch the bird in close combat, picking away at the gyarados' health becomes an easy feat which results in the pokemon being crumpled on the battlefield, shackled to its shadow.

despite his loss, fernando grins, pleasantly surprised. "well done," he acknowledges, returning the water pokemon back into the safety of his pokeball. for someone so eccentric, fernando hadn't presumed he could win without him sandbagging excessively. "congratulations," he answers with his hand out stretched, open for a handshake.

"should you ever decide to take up battling, i see a future for you that perhaps coordinating won't be able to reach. hoenn is in need of strong trainers. keep that in mind." he offers before giving the man a hearty SLAP on the back.