light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
indulge me, jack
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 6:45:50 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
"we're here to find an absol, but i'm also interested in locating something more special. we won't leave until we've found it, okay?" cadis stated. turning to speak toward his comrade.

in the midst of speaking to his subordinate, he'd ask, "tell me about yourself. i brought you out here because i was curious to learn of your origin. since my return i've spent so much time in my personal life that, as a boss, i need to make time for my subordinates." turning to face his subordinate, he'd say with a hollow smile, "indulge me, ."

notes: route 120, dark/normal; duo wild spawn with .

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
indulge me, jack
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 8:10:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The only plans Jack had for today as he heaved himself out of bed were ones involving a late night at his bar. These plants were quick to change after a string of messages.

Without a cloud in the sky there was nothing to shield the pair from the summer heat. It was remorseless. Only ever relenting during the few instances the pair pass under trees.

"Really?" Jack was taken back for a moment. "Well, my origins are Slateport, born and raised. Run a bar there, right now." His voice trails off as he thinks of more to say. It was a struggle to think of what would be interesting for the rocket boss.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
indulge me, jack
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 8:26:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HONCHKROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / super luck[break]
pursuit / swagger / dark pulse / haze / brave bird
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / overcoat[break]
bone rush / defog / brave bird / tailwind / steel wing
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
indulge me, jack
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 22:11:30 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
"oh?" as he listened to . a pokemon, honchkrow, saw two men associating with one another. its forest was being disturbed, we couldn't have that now could we? and, without hesitation, it swooped down in an attempt attack cadis and jack.

unbeknownst to the pokemon. decidueye was awaiting from behind a tree and, with spirit shackle, the pokemon would come to be tugged by its neck. falling to the ground due to a surprise capture. turning to face the honchkrow, cadis smiled. he'd smack the ball atop of the honchkrow's head. absorbing the pokemon upon its foolish defeat.

standing, he'd turn back to jack, responding, "a bar?! what's it called, it sounds exciting! you must have all kinds of patrons?" cadis, jovially, spoke. he was within actual fascination of jack's life. surprised by the fact that, though a grunt, he worked as a bartender. "i hope me bringing you out here isn't interrupting your business!" cadis said, widened hues filled with worry.

notes: catching the honchkrow,  .