chasing (W/open)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 21:31:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]
Rhys was chasing a lead that he picked up from his web of contacts. Whether it would bring him closer to his goal was unknown. He accepted the journey, however, and would enjoy each step of the way despite the outcome.

His destination was Petalburg City. Rhys was expecting to find someone there that would give him what he needed. The young adult walked through Route 104 at a casual pace. He did not mind bumping into Pokemon along the way. Being that his arrival in Hoenn was still fresh, he was extremely curious about the Pokemon that lived in the region. Whether any would show up before he arrived at Petalburg, he was unsure.

@

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 22:10:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league poochyena"]
[attr="class","poochyena-wrapper"]
[attr="class","poochyena-poke"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","poochyena-post"]

Bryony's thin fingers work the long stems of flowers, braiding them together. Her Drampa follows at her side, Altaria on his back. He holds more of the same flowers in a basket in his mouth and whenever Bryony needs one, she reaches out without looking to pluck another away.

[break][break]

Her focus is lost on the flower crown. It has been a long time since she's made one and so her movements clumsier than she would like. It's suppose to be for Noelle, whenever they meet up.

[break][break]

Too distracted by her work, Bryony only avoids running into someone when the Drampa butts his head into her arm and pushes her away. Bryony startles, looking up. She fidgets the stems between her fingers.

[break][break]

"Oh um - I'm sorry."

[attr="class","poochyena-lyrics"]
I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

[attr="class","poochyena-tagged"]
@spade

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=poochyena b]color: var(--color)[/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] text-transform:uppercase; color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 2:04:30 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TRANQUILL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / big pecks[break]
air cutter / roost / tailwind / sky attack / morning sun
[break][break]
@bryony + @spade

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRIFLOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / flare boost[break]
shadow ball / ominous wind / payback / haze / explosion
[break][break]

@bryony + @spade

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 3:16:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]
He noticed their presence before the apology came. After all, it was hard to not feel the presence of a nine-foot dragon coming behind you. Rhys turned around and was surprised at what he saw. His facial expression stayed the same, but inside he was thanking whatever higher being brought Bryony to him so soon.

I've only been in Hoenn for a few weeks and I've already come across the head of the Evren family... This journey will truly be filled with twists and turns after all. Rhys looked at the Drampa and then back at her. "I'm glad to see Drampa's are popular here... I'm used to people casting them aside as not good enough." He spoke solemnly.

"My name's Rhys. What's yours?" I have no reason to give a false name, as no one believes the Kaiser family even exists anymore.

As introductions went on, two Pokemon decided to interrupt the fated encounter. "Salamence come on out and take care of this... I'd like to avoid any more interruptions." A PokeBall was tossed casually in the direction of the Tranquill.

Salamence let out a monstrous roar as it readied itself. He was much larger than any Salamence that Rhys had encountered thus far, and his bite force was out of this world. The Salamence knew that Rhys expected him to knock the Tranquill out in one move, and so it went to its strongest technique.

Salamence's claws glowed a purple hue as it closed the distance between itself and the Tranquill in almost the blink of an eye. The Dragon Claw came down across the Tranquill's face as it was too slow to react. The tranquill was left unconscious. Rhys gave his pokemon a nod of approval.

@

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 17:34:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

"My friend gave him to me," she says, lifting her head to look up at the immense Pokemon. The Drampa seems content for now, heavy brows closed over his eyes. The appearance of the salamence startles her and more than that, the roar it lets out. Her face scrunches, fingers curling into a fist at her side. The drampa's eyes open just barely to observe the other dragon.
[break][break]
She follows the pokemon's movements, watching as it strikes the tranquill down. Her lips fold together.
[break][break]
Above them, the drifloon floats by. Her drampa cranes his neck and gives it a firm bop, sending the little pokemon even higher into the sky.
[break][break]
With the pokemon dealt with, Bryony is able to redirect her attention back to Rhys. Her gaze stays low.
[break][break]
"Are you, uh, going to Petalburg?" she asks, fidgeting the half finished flower crown in her hands. "I, um, was headed there."

@spade

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=poochyena b]color: var(--color)[/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] text-transform:uppercase; color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2019 3:11:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MOTHIM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swarm[break]
quiver dance / lunge / psychic / camouflage / signal beam
[break][break]

@spade & @bryony

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
psycho shift / air slash / roost / reflect / heat wave
[break][break]
@spade & @bryony

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 5:34:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

He noticed the way her face reacted to his Salamence. It seemed like an expression of fear, but the balled-up fist showed otherwise. This was the head of one of the famed Dragon Clans after all. Rhys doubted they would be led by individuals that lacked courage or strength. Then again, he was gone for a long time—and the stories he heard about their ancestors did not shine a positive light upon them.

"Yes, I was heading there myself too. I have some business over in that town. If you'd like, we could walk towards Petalburg together." Rhys was trying to play chess here, and figure out how he could turn this chance encounter into something more. Not necessarily a romance, though she was a very pretty girl—just something that would keep him in the loop until the time was prime to act.

Rhys, for the time being, would play a character much different from himself. She knew nothing about him, which made manipulating her much less complicated.

His eyes wandered from her to his Salamence. Who was now being pecked at by an annoying HootHoot. The well-trained Dragon did not require any orders to deal with such a nuisance. A strong smack with its long, dense tail sent the HootHoot into the bushes leaving it there for it to think about its actions.

"I really have to say though, your Drampa is really big. It's a beautiful Pokemon." He paused, breaking his gaze on the dragon and bringing it back to her. "You said a friend gave it to you? He must be very generous" Rhys flashed a gentle smile.

@bryony

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 0:30:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

Another pokemon drifts by and the Drampa follows it with his head until the Mothim is away from them. He looks back to the two. Bryony rubs a thumb into her palm and smiles. "He is. He is very nice," she agrees, tilting her head to look at the dragon. "Thank you. Very much."

[break][break]

She waits until the other begins to move before following after.

[break][break]

"What was your name? I'm Bryony. And um, thank you for walking with me to Petalburg."

[break][break]

She peeks at him, offering another small smile in an effort to her own nerves. Her Altaria chirps from the Drampa's back, warning them of more oncoming Pokemon.

@spade

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 5:14:32 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LUVDISC APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swift swim[break]
soak / aqua ring / sweet kiss / heart stamp
[break][break]

@spade + @bryony

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLOATZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
ice fang / pursuit / whirlpool / aqua jet
[break][break]
@spade + @bryony

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 3:26:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]

Rhys slowed down his pace a bit to match Bryony's. His Salamence lagged behind to take care of any more intrusions. "You have a very nice name, Bryony. My name is Rhys." A faux smile flashed itself briefly on his face as he continued to walk forward.

He took note of the Altaria that appeared seemingly out of nowhere. "Ah, another Dragon? Are you a Dragon Trainer perhaps?" He feigned ignorance.

Salamence took note of the Floatzel that tried to impede the group from behind. A swift double-edge sent the Floatzel flying into the opposite direction. He puffed his chest and hoped for some actual competition to arrive.

@bryony

[newclass=.spade]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spade b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
chasing (W/open)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2019 2:45:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

"Oh, um - thank you," Bryony replies, offering a small smile as thanks. "You have a nice name, too."

[break][break]

The luvdisc goes ignored, which suits it just fine. It carries along its way in the river.

[break][break]

"Yeah." Her hands wring together, brows pinching. A trainer in name only, Bryony thinks. There's no other talent there. She does not have the same spark Noelle and Mateo have that gives them a connection to dragon types. "Not much more than a um, than a trainer. Are you?"

[break][break]

Her pale eyes flicker to the salamence. "He looks strong."

@spade