total ashhole [wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
total ashhole [wild]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2018 14:18:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

KEEP BLUFFING YOUR WHOLE LIFE

The ashfall was heavy on the morning that Vilhelm trekked through Route 113, nestling in his hair and upon his shoulders like volcanic dandruff as he and his partner Crobat made the trek back from Fallarbor. It was a dreadful trip, in all honesty - with the mountain ranges on either side, they'd originally hiked up through Rustboro, though the notion of heading back that way after their business was through gave him hives. The path through Meteor Falls was almost entirely uphill, and at least there was some sort of tram going up past Mt. Chiminey... right?

But in the meantime, the shuffle there was still a pain in the ass. Vilhelm glanced back to check to assure Blue was still behind him - the bat flew so quietly - and a thought came to mind.

"Y'know, I'm getting too old for this." He grunted, turning to face forward again. "Should teach you to carry me around to the different towns. Would make things faster."

Blue was quiet for a moment in what he assumed to be contemplation, before answering him with a noise between a squeak and a hiss. After twenty-some-odd years together, he knew what that meant all too well. He turned his head to catch the creature rolling his eyes, pausing in his steps to fix the Crobat with a sour expression.

"I'm not whining, you old coot." He protested, receiving in return only a grin and that chittery noise that Blue always made when he was amused. In response, Vilhelm removed his ash-covered hands from his pockets and pressed them firmly against either side of the Crobat's head, gently squishing inward. "Wipe that smug grin off your face." 

The grin only widened, the chittering growing louder. They were probably only drawing attention to themselves at this point, though neither of them paid any mind.

- @ wild -

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga