APPROPRIATION
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2018 2:13:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
SILPH COMPANY
fernando.silph@silph.com

Dear ,

Congratulations on your recent promotion to League Commissioner. On behalf of Silph Company, we expect nothing but greatness from a person of your qualifications. I would like to personally extend a hand should you require additional resources.

I have personally took it upon myself to head our expansion in Hoenn. Due to the current political climate in Kanto, we believe that ventures into Hoenn will proof beneficial for both parties. I look forward to  future collaborations.

Cordially,

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
APPROPRIATION
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 1:04:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
SILPH COMPANY
fernando.silph@silph.com

Dear ,

I hope this e-mail finds you in good health. I come to you today to ask a favor, one that only you can provide. The recent scourge of rocket is a real one, one which I have no doubt that you're aware of. After suffering from their terror first hand, I beseech you to take up the mantle of being proactive in this manner. Should you require it, you have the entirety of Silph Co. at your disposal. All you must do is ask.

I know you are a busy woman so I will be brief. What I require from you is personnel. I have heavy reason to believe that rockets will carry out a heist on Devon Corp one week from today at midnight. While my evidence is not concrete, by using Silph Co. data analysis we've been able to piece together a pattern of their movements.

I understand that this is a big favor and I will take full responsibility for any mishaps. As someone who survived the siege of Silph Co.'s Kanto branch, there is no one with a bigger stake in this than I. For our collective well being, I hope this looming crisis can be averted.

Cordially,

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights