priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:02:47 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
this was bliss.

priam had had hot baths before, but the onsen was a different experience altogether. being naked besides the towel you bring in when you enter was not something he's used to, but it wasn't something he was uncomfortable with as well.

the moment he enters the bath, he quickly jumps into the pool and cannonballs himself in. water splashed all around, though there doesn't seem to be anyone at first glance. then again, priam wasn't exactly the most observant of people.

"hah!" he jumps out from underneath the water's surface and sprays water into the air, not unlike that of a child.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:20:08 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

What a way to ruin a nice and relaxing evening. Of course morgan would have to deal with children coming and ruining the peace and tranquillity that the onsen provided.

"gahhh!" Morgan was shocked by the volume of water that had just hit his face. Confused for a moment the blonde looked around till he was splashed again. Finally able to see the culprit behind this horrible distruption it was non other than the individual he saw a few days earlier.

"you..." the only difference this time is that morgan did not take to kindly to things when his hair got wet.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:32:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh."

he maintains eye contact with morgan for a moment, ceasing all movements. he breaks into a smile as he sees him, his expression greatly differing to his. "hello! good evening! how you doin'?"

a big open space for a bath was already a pleasure for priam that having to share it with someone else brought him joy. this was, like, next level of new experiences bundled all in one day for him.

he wonders if he can ask his roommate to buy an apartment next to lavaridge instead so he can get to enjoy this more often.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:48:49 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Morgan was once again dumbfounded by this guy. Slapping his palm to his face, the blond shook his head at the the man who had a mental age of eight. the sheer joy that was being exhibited by this guys face was quite off putting. "I was doing fairly well before you came in and cannoned balled in here."

The blonde's hair was plastered all over his face barring the eyes allowing him to see the purple haired individual. "You know, you are supposed to relax in here, not make a ruckus."

Inwardly thinking to himself morgan wished he chose a better time to use this onsen, he had all the time before the ending of the summer event but he had to do it when the buffoons came to play along.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:56:43 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hey! life's boring if all you do is relax all day!"

priam sinks into the water. he realizes what morgan meant with relaxing. the water was just the right temperature for someone to soak in and stay in place for a long time. he wasn't going to admit defeat, however.

"fine! i'll do that if that makes you happy."

wading until he reaches the side of the pool, he rests his back against the edge and reclines all the way back until only his head is above the surface of the water. he realizes there's one more thing to add to the few things that calms his nerves from the boundless energy he has.

"what else do you do here besides sit in the water for hours then?" he asks.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 17:15:14 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Morgan somewhat agreeed with the buffoons logic but sometimes peace was healthy.

Thank the lord he had just swum to the other side of the onsen. Now it was Just peace and quiet. Or so that is what morgan thought the moment this individual had conceded to his will. There was no point in getting any more agitated that he already was, all that would happen is the bloodvessels in his head would pop.

With priam on the other side of onsen morgan could just about make out the young man due to all the steam clouding his vision. conceding to the mentally young, individual morgan answered his question. "Usually you would get to know the people you are bathing with."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 17:24:15 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
that sounds boring.

biting his tongue, priam knew he couldn't say those words. besides, he was in too good of a mood to argue for now. not like socializing wasn't fun at its own, right? "okay then."

he straightens his back and sits upright, repositioning himself until he gets to a more comfortable position that doesn't involve most of his body submerged in water. he eventually finds it, and then asks morgan the first question.

"what do i call you then? you can call me conrad."

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 17:37:57 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

"Ahh so thats what your name is. conrad." morgan paused causing there to be a serene silence that was filled with the current of the water being pumped into the onsen.

"tell me conrad. how are your grass pokemon doing now that you found the book?" Morgan was really jjust making small talk killing time till it was time for him to get out. He should really be leaving now but itd be rude to leave in the middle of a conversation with someone.

The way he knew it was time for him to leave was the underside of his hand was beginning to get wrinkly. Sooner rather than later morgan would just cut the conversation short and go dry himself off.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 6:57:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"they're fine, george." he might as well assign him a name if he doesn't want to share his. "don't worry about them too much. they're my responsibility anyways."

he felt such a good person by claiming that.

"how about we pretend we didn't see each other? i felt you when you said people are here to relax."

he takes a deep breath as he sinks back to the water, eyes closed while he eased himself back to the onsen atmosphere. the waters were just so warm and comfortable and makes him want to sleep. maybe this was what it feels like not to get too hyperactive for once.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
liquidation
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 7:16:53 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

"George? The name is morgan." It seemed that the conrad had found a way to look after his pokemon better, whether it was via the book or via some other means, like google.

It was time for morgan to leave the onsen now as he felt his skin getting heavy and when looking at his hands he could see the wrinkles forming fast on his hands which only reaffirmed his idea of leaving. Morgan couldnt help but feel bad as the guy basically and politely told him to fuck off and cut the small chat.

Taking the hint, morgan rose to his feet and wrapped his towel around his waist. "Ill see you around conrad" With the meaningless wave in the general direction of conrads voice morgan left the onsen.