Like Magikarps in a barrel [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 23:35:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
How incompetent were the authorities in Hoenn that they couldn’t catch a single Pokémon that was feasting on dumb Magikarp? Joseph wanted nothing to do with this but he was volunteered for the job and there wasn’t much he could do about it.

The only thing that made this a bit better was him framing this whole situation as nothing more than part of the process in his Mother’s plan. But honestly, he hoped that he didn’t have to waste more of his time on dumb things like this. Something about that though he doubted, the mere thought made him groan out loud.

”Stop terrorizing the dumb fish.” His Liepard was sitting at the water’s edge, paw extended out, and any time a karp came nearby she’d swat at it in a feigned attempt at catching herself a meal.

The Pokémon pouted, why he had to ruin her fun. Joseph checked his watch, it was almost about time for their target to show itself, which was of course, at least according to the information he was given. Good, they could get this over quickly.

Open mission!
Mission Link: Here
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2019 4:30:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:800]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] --snakeEyesAccent:#FF4576; [/newclass]

[attr="class","se-LIGHTVER"]

[attr="class","snakeEyesPost"]
[attr="class","snakeEyesHeader"]

I'm not listening

The more I hear, the more I ignore

[attr="class","snakeEyesBody"]

Oh this was fun, it's been a while since Sukomaru went down by the lakeside to catch some pokemon he was feeling out of touch with his feline side but today was not that day. If someone was tormenting the poor pokemon he wanted to get in on the fun. There was no way he'd let someone else do his job for him! Being a rocket didn't matter to him, it was just a title, an origination and something that would piss his father off so naturally, he went for it. But today? It was personal, theses fish pokemon were his friends, his target and well, just an excuse to kill the time. [break][break]

Heading down to the location he gave a soft purr from the back of his throat. Swaying his hips ever so slightly to make the tail move behind him. Speaking of behind him, behind Sukomru was a beautiful little skitty that looked a little too proud to be following her trainer and next to her was a beautiful glameow that looked as if it didn't have a care in the world. He brought his girls with him today letting them roam around and punish the person that was taking their fun from them. [break][break]

Call it a cat thing but they didn't like when others tried to claim their territory. Making his way to the spot he heard a voice, a males voice. With a grin the three 'cats' watched from behind with a mischievous glint in their eyes, well okay, more so Sukomaru then the cat pokemon behind him. "You should never tell a cat no, they will do it anyway, it's funny to think about, yeah?" Sukomaru called out in a happy and maybe too cheery tone, waving his hand at the other. [break][break]

With the three strolling down to Joseph, Sukomaru flashed a smile, cocking his head just a bit to show there might be more then meets the eye with that smile. "Are you here to play with us? We've come all this way to catch the mean man that was stealing all our fun." He called out with a playful little laugh, holding his gloved hand out. "Names Sukomaru, Suko for short. The ladies and I have come to play, you should join us." Because it wasn't like Joseph was here first or anything. Nope, to him, Sukomaru was just running a little late and someone was saving his spot for him.

NOTES: Hope you don't mind me taking this!

@joseph

[attr="class","snakeEyesCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.se-LIGHTVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height: 75px; margin: -15px; text-align: right; font: 800 25px/30px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 20px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:10px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; margin-bottom: -40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]