Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2019 1:09:22 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

She always felt more at home in the woods. [break][break]

Her calm smile stays on her face while the two butterfly pokemon hovered around her. The smell of the trees and mud mixed in with the soft aroma of flowers was absolutely wonderful; she couldn't ask for a better outing. Best of all, it was the bug catching contest, so she could expect quite a few bug pokemon to come out. [break][break]

Maybe she could walk away with a couple of new friends.

[attr="class","eden-tag"]
BUG CATCHING START

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2019 2:57:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
shelmet

attacks!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

male - overcoat[break]
bug buzz / recover / yawn / guard swap / pursuit

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break]

WAXMPeQu
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2019 3:43:25 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

"Well, aren't you a dumpling?" her lips curl into a slightly broader smile, cheeks raising while holding her hands together. Her features lower to give the shelmet a mellow expression, then glances to the beautifly. "He won't mind joining us, right?" and with that, she raises her hand to point at the bug pokemon. The petite pokemon hissed at her, trying to be intimiadating as it sent her a glare. [break][break]

"How cute." [break][break]

The beautifly sends an air cutter at the petite pokemon, toppling it over rather quickly with how small it was. She couldn't help but to find it some sort of endearing. She tosses a pokeball at the toppled over pokemon, while holding a finger to her lips. "Shh~.."

BUG CATCHING

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]

lBtTCX4O

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2019 23:35:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

spewpa

attacks!

stats

male - shed skin[break]
protect / safeguard / powder / stun spore / psybeam

[break]

sT4gaVxC

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 0:13:17 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

The shelmet passed, but the breeze from the aircutter seemed to push a little spewpa from his home. [break][break]

Ayame stares at the bug pokemon, quietly. It was some size above average and while mulling it over, she only gave it a small smile and shrug. "This won't hurt." she says, while motioning to her Vivillon. The colourful bug stares at its pre-evolved form, before sticking out his tongue to blow a mocking raspberry at it. The trainer on the other hand, giggles softly. "I'm not trying to replace you, don't worry~" She chimes. Her hand reaches up to gently pat the top of the bug pokemon's head. "Make it quick and painless for it with gust~" she commands. The pokemon softly cries out, sending some wind over at it. Unfortunately, the little thing couldn't move quickly enough to dodge it, and so it lost its balance and began to roll on its side. [break][break]

She can't help but to find it some sort of endearing while pulling the sport pokeball out to throw it at the spewpa. "The bugs seem quite lively today~"

BUG CATCHING

k09v1wqT
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 0:28:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

ninjask

attacks!

stats

male - infiltrator[break]
double team / x-scissor / swords dance / slash / night slash

[break]

ibI|VOJp

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 1:07:00 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

Speaking of lively..[break][break]

She feels something zip right past her. It was a blur, but at the same time, she felt intrigued. She turns her head to look, and finds herself staring a ninjask in the eye. For a moment, her eyes widen to process the pokemon's appearance. With enough time to register it, her expression relaxes back into a soft smile. "Gosh.." She starts, holding her hand up towards the willful pokemon. "You surprised me~" her voice chimes as she attempts to keep her hand for the pokemon to perch.[break][break]

The ninjask, on the other hand, kept buzzing along with some caution. Her jaw drops, slightly, as she stares at the bug in awe. It was beautiful, she thought. The way it moved so quickly, and with such elegance? She couldn't help but to admire it. [break][break]

She wanted it. [break][break]

But she also knows that none of her pokemon would be quick enough to rival it. Her solution? To play dirty. Or.. Play matchmaker? Matchmaker. "Suiren, use Attract." and with that, the beautifly sends a nice flurry of hearts the ninjask's way. It stared at the floating things for a little while, before succumbing to her beautifly's charm altogether. With the pokemon distracted and slowed, the beautifly was able to land an aircutter before her trainer tossed another pokeball into the air.

BUG CATCHING

[break][break]
crxpKeRI

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 5:38:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

grubbin

attacks!

stats

female - swarm[break]
spark / x-scissor / acrobatics / dig / electroweb

[break]

ljUqXRxK

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 6:06:17 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

Now that was a beautiful bug.[break][break]

Shortly after her encounter with the ninjask, she couldn't help but to smile brightly at a tiny little grubbin who seemed to wander her way into the open. The sad thing is that the little one didn't know what she was getting herself into. Ayame slowly begins to approach the little thing - little to her, but it was fairly well in size considering - and crouches down onto her knees in front of it. "A sweetie, aren't you?~" She speaks in a hushed tone, hoping not to scare the little thing. [break][break]

"How could I justify hurting you, hm?" Her words rang soothing, but the context was slightly concerning. The grubbin tilted her head (and by extension, her body) as Ayame stands up, and stretches her arms into the air. "You're unfortunate, to have run into me~" she says as she narrows her eyes to the butterflies behind her. "Aromatherapy, then we'll give our friend a little ride~" is the way she phrased it. Hanabi let a sweet aroma fill the air, lulling the grubbin into a false sense of security, before her beautifly sent yet another air cutter at the bug pokemon - sending it flying. Ayame, seemingly unaffected, tosses a pokeball at the weakened bug nonchalantly. [break][break]

"Do forgive me~"

BUG CATCHING

[break][break]
2VYyWAhf

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2019 2:02:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

nincada

attacks!

stats

male - compound eyes[break]
false swipe / dig / mind reader / metal claw / bug buzz

[break]

3HtQI1Ke

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2019 4:49:33 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

Then came a tiny bug. [break][break]

Little critter, scuttling across the forest floor. Their eyes met for a moment and, like the previous pokemon, she crouches down slightly with her palm open. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you" she lies so smoothly, maintaining the same, unreadable smile on her lips. Adorable as it was, she couldn't guarantee her catch unless she bullied it, just a little bit. Much as she liked bonding, she didn't think that some pokemon were foolish enough to leave their entire lives behind in the forest after a minute or two with someone. [break][break]

So, as it approaches closer to her, she attempts to use the same method she had with the previous pokemon. unfortunately for her, it seemed that it wasn't as foolish as the last. The pokemon immediately attempted to dig undergroud - something that Ayame was slightly surprised to see. Slightly. She wasn't about to let a bug pokemon escape her today. "Gust into the hole~" she chimes, snapping to the vivillon. The pokemon flaps his wings towards the hole, pushing the bug pokemon around in the little thing it was going. As a result, it immediately tried to dig out and back above ground to get away from the wind thatpushed against it. Once it reached up and out, she had a pokeball on the ready to chuck at it.

BUG CATCHING

[break][break]
aqoHreso

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2019 5:06:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

weedle

attacks!

stats

male - shield dust[break]
string shot / poison sting / poison jab / pursuit / endeavor

[break]

MvwOkdHT
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2019 21:45:37 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

So tiny, she could have missed it. [break][break]

Could have, but she didn't. Shortly after catching the pokemon, she could find a small little Weedle scurrying around in an attempt to flee. Staring quietly, Ayame waves her hand to her vivillon which, like earlier, cast a gust the tiny pokemon's way. The weedle was thrown into the air, long enough for the beautifly to latch onto it and fly around in circles - quickly now. She liked to think of it as.. A merry go round. The beautifly stops after a little bit, long enough for Ayame to toss another ball the little weedle's way. [break][break]

Even if it couldn't be used for the contest, she could easily use it for... Other reasons. Such as teaching it how to fly? That would be a nice place to start, yes.

BUG CATCHING

[break][break]
BRqUJkUY

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2019 2:13:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

leavanny

attacks!

stats

male - overcoat[break]
slash / swords dance / leaf blade / razor leaf / razor wind

[break]

7M2vgu71

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 5:40:46 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

Well, she didn't expect to see a fully evolved pokemon out here in the open. [break][break]

And it seemed angry that she was disturbing the forest and the bugs? Regardless, Ayame gave it a soft smile and a polite wave in greeting. Perhaps it would be willing to reason? It would be an absolute shame if the thing got hurt, after all. She slowly begins to approach the leavanny-- [break][break]

Only to barely dodge a slash by a hair. [break][break]

"Well.. It looks like you aren't open or reason." She chimes, glancing towards her Vivillon and Beautifly. She wasn't one for bullying or battling, honest, but she couldn't let a bug pokemon start defying her, now could she? This was discipline; in line discipline. It'd be alright for her to hurt it just a little bit, because she'd heal it up later. This was training it, before she caught it, indeed. With little regard to how these attacks would hurt it, Ayame waves her hand with a dismissive tone giving her command. "Air Cutter, and Gust." With those words, both bug pokemon flapped their wings and send two gusts of flying moves at the bug/grass hybrid. Needless to say, it did hefty damage to the pokemon who couldn't hope to dodge both attack - even if it managed to dodge one of them. [break][break]

Using this opportunity, Ayame throws a pokeball at the wild pokemon with that same, indifferent composure. ".. A shame.." she starts, lips curling slightly into a rare frown "I wouldn't have hurt you so much if you listened to reason. Please don't be so rash in the future~"

BUG CATCHING

[break][break]
ASBXjmdd