Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2019 14:16:06 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Her eyes constantly moved from the streets and sidewalks in front of her to the watch that rested ever so comfortably on her wrist. Eva was impatient, she didn’t want to do this and her eagerness to get it over with left her a tad irritated.

Her attitude would eventually subside as it always did but unfortunately for whoever she was working with they would have to deal with her attitude. With the job they had, she could easily direct her frustration elsewhere and save the poor soul who’d have to deal with her from it.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2019 16:24:54 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

She didn't take too long to get there, but she didn't seem to be in a rush. [break][break]

Ayame sees her alleged partner already at site. The woman walks over with a calm smile on her face, stopping a ways in front of her and bows, slightly. "Good afternoon" she says before rising. She wasn't one for intimidation or threatening, so she hoped that the shop owners could politely comply before they had any trouble coming to them. [break][break]

Granted, part of her would have liked to see some chaos. [break][break]

"I can safely assume that you are my partner?~" her voice is soft as she speaks in a chime. She holds her hand out, palm open with the intention to give a handshake. "My name's Ayame. It's a pleasure to work with you~"

[attr="class","eden-tag"]
HanabiSuirenHaniHarukaKokuriRaiton

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 0:11:07 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva looked this one over, she wasn’t quite familiar with this one and didn’t have much to think of them at the moment but as long as they did their job and didn’t fuck this up then it didn’t matter. This one acted polite which was a welcomed change compared to some of the other grunts she had worked with in the past.

”A pleasure Ayame. You may refer to me as Pandora.” The woman replied, shaking the other’s hand. ”Alright, let’s get moving.” And with that the woman started moving toward their destination which wasn’t far from where they were currently.

”Just follow my lead when we get there.” Despite whatever appearances might suggest Slateport was Rocket domain and order had to be established. And while efforts concerning that were going rather positively there were still some outliers that had to be dealt with.

And that is where these two came in, a job that the scientist felt was better suited for someone else but it seemed she was stuck with it. Her complaints fell on deaf ears and here she was anyway. The place really wasn’t that far but before they got there Eva needs to confirm something with her partner.

”There’s a good chance things might get a bit rowdy in there, you prepared for that?”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 6:34:12 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

"Right behind you~"
[break][break]

Needless to say, most people wouldn't expect to see two young women in rocket, walking down the street with the intention to discipline a store. As far as she was concerned, it was a simple and quick reminder; they didn't need it to take too long to scare some store owners. That being said, she didn't intend to stir up any trouble for her partner - seeing that she knew what she was doing. Hence Ayame nodded and followed along the superior's footsteps. [break][break]

As they approach the door, Ayame's ears perk up slightly. "Hmm?" she hums, showing the composed smile that hadn't quiet left her lips. She doesn't need to mull the question over - as long as they finished with the mission, they wouldn't have to worry about anything when they got back. In addition, this was part of what being rocket entailed her to do. "I'm perfectly prepared for that~" she nods her head. Her hand reaches to her belt to gently poke at the six pokeballs. [break][break]

Personally, she didn't think something as thuggish or barbaric would suit her - but again, she couldn't complain. The pay was nice, and it was obligatory to her if she wanted to continue with her peaceful life. [break][break]

All they had to do was talk sense into these people, no? She hoped that she wouldn't have to hurt anyone in the process. Most definitely~.

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 19:10:15 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Good.” Eva replied.

The woman then took out a mask to conceal her identity moving forward. ”Let’s get started.” She said after she put on the mask and walked into the establishment. As soon as she stepped in she knew how this was going to go as the yelling already began.

”I told your friends from the other day to piss off! I ain’t letting anyone tell me how I’m going to be running my business so you can fuck off too!” The man that was yelling at them was currently surrounded by Pokémon bodyguards. Whatever happened last time really set this guy off.

Eva’s focus wasn’t on the man but instead his bodyguards, only two of them, a Hariyama and Zangoose, so nothing to be worried about in the slightest. ”This is your last chance to cooperate. We’re offering you an easy and fair deal, you’d be a fool not to take it” Was all she said and the response she got was predictable.

A fuck you and a get out was all the man said before threatening to sick his Pokémon on them. Words weren’t going to work, or at least Eva didn’t care anymore.

She tried, not really but we’ll say she did, the more peaceful way but now she was just going to have him thrown through a wall and beat some sense into him.

But maybe she’ll let her partner take a crack at it and try to convince him before Eva said fuck it and painted a wall red. ”Your turn.” She wasn’t in the mood for this.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 23:32:23 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

Like her partner, she wore a mask. [break][break]

One that covered her face a fair amount. She quietly follows behind, with the same, composed smile across her lips. For the time being, she stays silent whilst watching events unfold before her. On one end, she wanted to threaten the man. Threaten him so badly, that he wouldn't be able to raise his voice against the two of them. But on the other hand, she felt the vibe that the woman gave off-- Pandora, was it? She didn't seem to have her heart in it; a shame, really. [break][break]

The man sent out his pokemon - two of which weren't threatening in the slightest, in spite of their glares. Nevertheless, Ayame listens, quietly, as her partner asserts herself to the man. It didn't work, and left with the man screaming empty threats and fantasies. Her eyes follow the woman as she steps away; the words uttered was the only green light she needed while stepping up. She held that same smile - a smile that held nothing behind it. [break][break]

".. Empty words won't convince anyone~" she chimes, softly, as she turns to face the store owner behind the counter. "Then go. Sic your pokemon on us." She shrugs her shoulders. Her hand reaches to her belt to slip a pokeball into her hand. A dark glare can be seen under the mask, while being paired with a slightly eager smile, in spite of the maintained composure and gentleness in her voice. "We'll take one of your pokemon as payment. If you don't comply, we'll pick on our own. My beautifly will suck everything out from it; no blood will be left. You can watch as the pokemon squirms, and as it cries out for your help. You won't be able to help, because you'll be pinned down, eyes open, as your pokemon is reduced to nothing but a dried up, hallow sack." [break][break]

She hums softly, watching as the man's expression falters. If not from the threat, it was from the morbidity of it. Yet, though shaken, he screamed "You're fucking sick" back at her. Though it wasn't a desired outcome, she shrugged her shoulders and backed up, slightly. She turns her attention back to Pandora, although gave the man a side glance. "See? Words are hopeless~.." So she says, tossing a pokeball into the air to reveal a cute little beautifly at her side. [break][break]

With the tilt of her head, she points over to the mightyena. "Permission to carry out my threat on the dark pokemon?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 18:51:37 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Her partner was certainly putting in more work than Eva did. She felt like giving her partner a congratulatory clap for her performance as it clearly was effective. And as much as Eva would love to see a Beautifly do what was describe that sounded like a lot of work and time and Eva would prefer this man would just fold and give into their commands like a good boy.

”I suppose they are.” She replied, shaking her head at the man. But before they could even carry out that plan the man’s Pokémon attack the two rocket women.

In response Eva released her Drapion, intercepting one of the Pokémon that attacked, pinning it to the ground with its large claws.

She’d let Ayame take care of the other Pokémon as Eva’s focus turned to the man. ”Last chance to change your mind. I’m not sure your Pokémon have much time.” Tyrant’s grasp continued to tighten, slowly squeezing the life out of his victim.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2019 1:00:48 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

At least she sent a few shivers down his spine. [break][break]

It was cute, watching the man get scared. Call her cruel, but she did find it amusing to some degree; hence the smile on her lips grows. Though, her peace is interrupted when the man finally decides to sic his pokemon on the two women. How rude was that? They were having a conversation, and were planning on what to do next. In fact, she was quite looking forward to put their plan in action (although, attacking unprovoked would have left a bad taste in her mouth). [break][break]

... So she should thank him for making the first move? [break][break]

There was no use debating the morality of her coming actions, especially not when her words reflected the opposite. She quickly sends out a petite ribombee, that stuns the other pokemon with a quick stun spore. In this case, it seems like the mightyena was the one who was trying to pounce on the woman. She sends it a subtle glare through her composed gaze; the poor, poor thing. [break][break]

She takes a moment to glance up at the storekeeper, who could do nothing but watch his two pokemon become immobilized. He didn't appear to falter, in spite of this display. To speed things up, she raises a hand to snap towards her beautifly. The butterfly pokemon extends her straw-like mouth, and aggressively jabbed it into the canine pokemon. It let out a pained yelp, but the butterfly hadn't began sucking anything out yet. She glances to Pandora.[break][break]

"Just give me the word~"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2019 4:23:21 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva was moments away from giving the order but luckily the man came to his senses, the altercation being enough to change his opinion. Now he was begging that they stopped, he would do what they said as long as they spared the life of his precious Pokémon.

This was great and all but the job wasn’t done just quite yet, having him say he would do as told wasn’t enough. ”First you have to do something for me.” The man would have to sign a document that laid out the rules of their little agreement. Having something in paper was much more concrete than not.

”Pleasure doing business with you.” The woman said as the man finished signing the document. ”Alright you can all stand down now.” Eva would say as she turns to Ayame and her Pokémon. Tyrant relaxed his hold, releasing the Pokémon back into the care of the shopkeeper.

”Now I trust you’ll be a good boy and we won’t have to come back here.” Eva returned her Drapion, only giving the man a quick glance before she motioned for her partner to follow her out of the building, the job was done.

”Well I’m glad that was over.” She yawned. ”Good job in there, hopefully, if we meet again it will be under better circumstances.” And not during a job.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Pay Tribute [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 22:19:46 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

How bland. [break][break]

it didn't look like she will be causing more of a ruckus, anytime soon. What, with how quickly the man gave in after he thought to have their 'bluff' figured out (a dire mistake, especially when both woman were dead serious). Thankfully, he was able to swallow his pride before she could start anything fatal. [break][break]

Although she makes a point; a point to keep her beautifly pierced through the pokemon's flesh until she was given the signal to back off. Once given the word, she eases up in her glare before waving her pokemon off. The pokemon observes, and pulls away from the canine pokemon. She says nothing while following behind Pandora, until she arrives at the door - to which she bows to the storekeeper, more so out of tradition and instinct. [break][break]

Once they leave, a soft giggle escapes her lips as she tilts her head. "I'm glad it went as smoothly as it did." she chimes. "The same goes to you. I'd look forward to the next time we work, though." because it went so well. It gives her time to clock out and get back home to tend to her succulents~.

[break]
END