female / chlorophyll[break]
leaf blade / razor wind / fake out / growth
[break][break]

& @cordelia

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
AGGRESSION
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 1:29:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vitalbackground"]
[attr="class","vitaltop"] I will move forward and never stop

[attr="class","vitalpostback"]
[attr="class","vitalpost"]
she's not paying too much attention to the male, her breath coming out easy, fully. her green eyes were focused on the next set of pokemon that seemed to wander towards them. she's running his words in her head, trying to understand something. if she's judged it right, he seemed to have wanted to press a point, but let it go. well, she's not sure, because she's not going to judge him for it. people are different, and as such she doesn't quite want to push him on it. but it fascinates her, mentally at least, as she lets her scizor step forward. the hiss of the snake is what caught laus' attention, and with a push they were off. steel was immune to poison, after all - or being poisoned that is.
[break][break]
"well, getting lost happens to everyone." she says, a smile beaming from her lips.
[break][break]
she trusted her partner, and it was clear she did so - he was fighting without any input from her. he knew how she would command, and his own instincts were sharpened tightly to what she's done with him before. although this time, once the pokemon was wrestled to the ground, the girl pulled out a pokeball, and easily lobbed it at the snake. "another red friend for me." she said, laughing gently. turning her attention back to the male, her gaze searched his, and she gave him another smile. "I can guide you out if you want. I'm sure I have the..." she started to say, just as her PokéNav let out a message tone. With an easy fish out of her pocket, she looked at the message and frowned.
[break][break]
"well, I've got nothing else to do anymore." she said, shrugging. it was clear that from their talk earlier, that meant the race she was waiting for was cancelled, or postponed. she sighed gently, but didn't let it get her down, as she puts a hand on her hip, and leans a little to the side, letting her gaze stare at the male as she thought. what could she do? what should she do? although she figured hanging out with this person wouldn't be all bad, she had been way too keyed up for the race. she'll have to work it out somehow, and well she was blissfully unaware of a particularly fun way of getting said tension out. or perhaps tragically unaware? it didn't matter, because she straightened her pose, and her eyes seemed to come back to reality, in which she realized she had been staring at this guy for a little bit.
[break][break]
"sorry about that, where were we? I was lost in thought."

[attr="class","vitalbottom"]
[attr="class","vitaliconout"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",vitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","vitalline"]

[attr="class","vitalooc"][break] attempt to catch seviper, snake friend come to me!

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.vitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #DB2932;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #DB2932;border-top:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #DB2932;border-bottom:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #A00D30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AGGRESSION
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 20:59:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando doesn't get involved with the next batch of pokemon. he's content with watching, observing cordelia and her pokemon dispatch the seviper with ease. "ha ha, unfortunately i seem to do that more often than not." one the pokemon was captured fernando gave her a curious glance, blinking at her proposition.

"anymore?"

fernando doesn't put one and one together because he's still trying to put an image of someone clueless. the same man who got lost in one of the most dangerous parts of slateport. "well, if you're free, you can lead me around a bit. a drink or two sounds nice after a bit of pokemon battling."

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
AGGRESSION
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 3:25:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vitalbackground"]
[attr="class","vitaltop"] I will move forward and never stop

[attr="class","vitalpostback"]
[attr="class","vitalpost"]
her eyes watched the male, even as laus took care of the second wild pokemon, as it was encroaching on the pair. she wanted to make sure she didn't miss much of everything, even as she just flashed the blue haired male another smile. she was pretty happy - she liked helping and despite the slight sadness at having a race cancelled, she was still happy to help. "oh, the race I was waiting for? got cancelled. it was the only thing I had planned today." she said, giving him a shrug as she fills in what he's missing. she doesn't think he missed it, but maybe he just didn't remember what she said earlier. that happens, because people are people.
[break][break]
she lets out a thoughtful hum, even as she tilts her head.
[break][break]
"sure, why not? I actually know of a little place." she said. she doesn't drink often, if not ever, but she knew of a bar around here. it seemed clean, had a good reputation when she asked around, and her friends told her that if she wanted to drink, she should go there. and well, maybe today was a day for firsts. so the blonde smiled at him, and inclined her head. "well, I'll lead the way, so don't lose sight of me!" she said a bit playfully, laughing gently as she remembered his comment about getting lost.
[break][break]
and then she guided him out of the slums, and to somewhere new.

[attr="class","vitalbottom"]
[attr="class","vitaliconout"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",vitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","vitalline"]

[attr="class","vitalooc"][break] ending thread here, to be continued in leisure

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.vitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #DB2932;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #DB2932;border-top:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #DB2932;border-bottom:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #A00D30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AGGRESSION
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 8:01:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
CORDELIA CAUGHT THE SEVIPER!

[attr="class","aname2"]
NOW YOU CAN ENJOY SOME LEISURE TIME...

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shed skin[break]
poison fang / coil / crunch / haze
[break][break]

& @cordelia
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"] you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]