Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 5:43:45 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the party was done and over with, and people were heading home. well, except for her.

tailing after lucas like a lost child, she had no qualms on invading his personal space to tug on his sleeve. "lucaaasss," she whined over and over, "can i spend the night? i already packed pjs and fluffy slippers and...and snacks," she continued to whine. "luuccccaasss," she whined even louder. why didn't she want to go home? who knew. 

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2019 6:43:29 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

The homeless population was really out of control. So much so that that they even reached his house! Lucas was astonished to find one in his very house!

The head scientist couldn't even get the dishes collected from his banger party without them getting in his way. "Uh yeah, yes?" He held a leaning tower of pizza built from an assortment of snack bowls and dishes. When Noelle tugs his arm it teeters in her direction. "Don't you live nearby or something Noelle? When did you get the clothes?" Lucas could have sworn she hadn't brought a bag in.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2019 22:23:50 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"I...yes but, that's aside from the point!" Noelle whined. "The clothes too - don't...worry about that, buddy! Hah...." She didn't need him going through his security footage to learn her ways of smuggling. Reaching out to him, she snatched the tower of dishes from him, seeming to hold it with little to no effort - all in one hand too, mind you.

"I can help clean, see? And we can uhm...do...things?" Realizing how weird that sounded, she was quick to add in, "like tell each other stories, sing songs, do each other's hair...you can uh...tell me about your fossil collection and what you like best about each one?" She was pulling out all the stops now, if just to get him to say yes.

"It'll be fun?" 
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 5:49:51 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"No, I got it," he insists. "I really got it." Lucas persists to no avail. Noelle snatches the pile of dishes from him, causing a sense of relief to flood over him. Though he'd never admitted it the stack was heavy for him, and there was no telling how much longer he could have held it.

"Guess you can stay the night then." He leads the way to the kitchen. On the way, he'd stop by his fish tank to feed the relicanth and anorith he kept. "Never pegged you to be the kind of person interested in fossils though. Didn't think you'd be interested in Kyle Jr. here." He motions towards the anorith that swam towards the freshly sprinkled food made specially for it.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2019 4:27:56 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
A sigh of relief came from the pinkette as she, somehow, convinced the scientist to allow her to spend the night. His house was far different than the eastern, johto-esque style of her own home with her other clan members was - it was pretty interesting!

As they headed towards the kitchen, they briefly stopped to look at a cute little annorith swimming about in a tank. The woman couldn't help but let out a little coo at it. It looked weird, but, in a cute sort of way? Although, her whole face seemed to pale at the mention of 'kyle jr'. With a loud clatter, the plates fell onto the floor, and she soon followed as she fell onto her knees. Tears began to form in her eyes as she remembered the goldeen she had sworn her love and protection to, only to end up killing it in that same day.

"I-...I'm so sorry, Kyle Jr!" She wailed out in an ugly sob. she began to crawl towards the tank, hugging it as she sobbed like a mother who'd just lost her child.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 3:19:09 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

He flinches when the dishes hit the floor and shatter into a million pieces. Only the plastic bowls came out unscathed.

"Ah! God Noelle! Shouldn't have taken so many if." Lucas began to pin the dishes shattering on Noelle but stops midsentence. He could see tears welling up in her eyes. "Hey it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be alright," he says reassuringly. Eyes dart between the anorith and Noelle, unable to discern their relationship. "Do you want to pet him, take him out of the water?" He asks softly.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 23:02:55 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Noelle sniffled loudly, shoulders shaking a bit at the thought of that poor little Goldeen as she tried to hold in her tears. She didn't mean to drop him...Maybe, taking him on the roller coaster wasn't a good idea. But, he was her...precious little boy! She had won him! He would've fit right on in at home, but now...

Before long, tears were genuinely streaming down her face, which had turned a bit red as she tried to stop her small bout of sobbing, but, it was hard to. Not only had she lost Kyle Jr, but, now, she was 'forbidden' from getting another one. The scientist's offer made her head abruptly perk upwards, as she stared at him with big, teary eyes and an occasional hiccup.

"C-Can I? Please?" But, wait, what if she dropped this Kyle Jr? What if he died too? Oh god, oh god, she felt sick. "W-what if I drop him?!" Her shoulders began to tremble once more, as another bout of wailing looked like it was about to begin. "I-I don't know if i trust myself to..."
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 0:20:22 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

character icon"Yeah, of course you can." Lucas reaches into the tank and scoops out the Anorith with two hands. "I'm sure you won't. Besides, if you do he's got a hard shell. He'll barely feel it."

He holds the pokemon out, balancing it in two hands. "I'll be here to catch him too." Glass scrapes against the hardwood floor as Lucas takes a step closer to Noelle.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 12:25:33 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
some might've been grossed out by the way the ancient pokemon looked; a literal rock bug. however, seeing it, the woman couldn't help but smile, a bit of nervous excitement showing on her teary face as she hesitantly reached forward, taking the spidery-limbed creature from him.

"oh...wow, his shell is pretty tough!" she exclaimed in slight amazement, her fingers lightly stroking over the pokemon's banded, armored form. "he's...kinda cute too, when you really look at him." She commented, looking up at Lucas with a growing smile. 

"you're a cute little guy!"
she cooed at the anorith. "oh and uhm...sorry about the plates, lucas," 

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 3:38:01 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

character iconThe appendages sprouting out of anorith's sides rise and fall in a wave motion from the attention it was receiving. It'd been ages since Lucas had shown it as much attention as Noelle did in that moment.

"It's okay. I'll get a broom though. Don't want to get any cuts." Seeing as anorith wasn't acting out Lucas chose to go retrieve a broom and pan from a nearby closet. He begins to sweep up the mess Noelle had made.

"So did you use to have an anorith growing up?" Why she broke down seeing the anthropod was still a mystery to him.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 9:14:46 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
cuddling the anorith, she offered the scientist a slightly sheepish, apologetic nod. "sorry about the dishes again - and thanks!" she continued to lightly stroke the pokemon, although freezes slightly as he brought up that accursed name.

for a moment, noelle fell silent, before, with a heavy sigh, she spoke up. "no, no that's not it," she muttered, "ah...i was at a fair...and...i won a goldeen. it was super cute - i loved it like my own child, honestly." she let out a content, almost happy sigh. "and, i named him kyle jr. but, uhm...i...decided to bring him on a roller coaster with me and...he didn't make it off the ride alive." the way she told the story was a bit over dramatic, as the pain and grief of her 'loss' was clear in her voice.

"d-don't tell anyone that story, okay?"
she sniffled.
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:27:25 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-wheelchair"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

Lucas patiently listens to Noelle's traumatic experience. There were no interjections from him as she spoke. No words of advice or heartfelt apologies before she'd finished the story. [break][break]

"Yeah of course." Lucas spoke softly. "I'd never think of it. I'm just, so sorry about what happened to your goldeen." He was careful to avoid saying its actual name, lest the Noelle broke down again. Mulling over his next words there's a brief silence between the two. [break][break]

"Was it the New Years Festival that you got him from? If Kyle Jr. was anything like those I'm sure he was stunning."

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 300px; min-height: 300px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;--m[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 300px; height: 75px; background: #CC9964;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]padding-left: 30px; padding-top: 10px; color: #2e2e2e; font-size: 55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
why are you here [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 9:57:48 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the professor's patience and sympathy was appreciated, as she experienced the trauma over losing her pet fish all over again. one minute he was there, in her arms and enjoying the ride and the next minute...splat. sniffling once or twice, she gave a shaky smile and nod. "he was! really beautiful, just like this anorith," she stroked the top of the pokemon's hard shell once more before placing it back into its aquatic home. she warily noted the much large fish pokemon that also inhabited the spacious tank, but, since when were relicanth's dangerous?

"...thank you," she used the back of her hand to wipe her tear-stained eyes. she briefly considered offering the professor a hug but, that'd be weird. still, her arms had lifted and she approached, stopping midway if just to awkwardly pat his shoulder instead. 'smooth,' she thought confidently to herself. "let's finish cleaning up, then we can do fun sleepover stuff before bed. like a pillow fight and...stuff," she absentmindedly spoke, stumbling over her words once, but, sounding excited nonetheless as she began to aid in cleaning up once more.

unless you want her to beat the shit out of lucas w/ a pillow, i think we can end it w/ your post or mine? uwu