Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
babysitting dragons [m]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2019 23:37:40 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Vibrava was in that 'teenager' stage, definitely. with a nasty habit of eating any and everything, he also had a pretty bad attitude for the otherwise simple 'bug' like dragon. a bit annoyed at being left behind at the daycare, he quickly took advantage of the situation in the form of swiping everyone's lunch. using his ability to fly to his advantage, the dragon/ground type had cooped himself up in the branches of a tree in the daycare's yard, hoarding a plethora of food in its branches. from berries to specially made sweets, he had successfully swiped pretty much everyone's food packed for them by their trainers from the kitchen. and he had no intention on coming down.

@open 
mission
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
babysitting dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2019 5:27:51 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Cinder had watched this trouble Vibrava and all of his antics. She found it rather amusing, especially how clearly the dragon thought that he had nothing to worry about. Because what was there to worry about? Nothing could reach him where he was right? No one could fly like he could, right?

And that is where the bug was wrong. Now Cinder wasn’t hungry nor did she really care that this was what the bug was up to, she just wanted to mess with him. So she decided to show the dragon that there was someone around here who could not only keep up with him but surpass him in terms of speed.

She waited for the Vibrava to get preoccupied with his horde before she struck. And like a speeding bullet, she went, going straight for some of the dragon’s stash. To matters even more interesting the bird’s body burst into flames, zipping straight on by and claiming her prize. Whether or not the food got burnt in the process didn’t mean much to her. She’d land on a nearby tree, the flames around her body dissipating. Cinder would then look over to the Vibrava, the smuggest look on her face.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
babysitting dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 22:08:03 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"huh?!" the sudden flash of fire utterly shocked the munching dragon, who looked bewildered for a moment. he looked back and forth, glowering down at the young pokemon surrounding the tree - none of them had wings, so who-? slowly, his head followed the dying trail of embers from the bold attack, and finally, his stare rested on the young, fiery bird that sat within the tree...and with some of his food at that. there was a clear look of sheer annoyance in his large eyes, his large wings vibrating against his body as they fluttered, a clear indication that he was irritated. seriously - who did she think she was? if she wanted a fight, fine! but...ugh, at the same time, fighting took so much energy. energy that could be used for eating. This was...such a drag.

And so, the lazy dragon, surprisingly, didn't accept this challenge. Nope, he didn't have time for that. Instead, his wings vibrated harshly, and from thin air, sand stirred, surrounding the tree in a thick sandstorm. To him, this sort of weather was perfect. sand in his food? delicious. to others though, like that annoying, pesky bird? hopefully, it'd keep her out. pleased with his brilliant thinking, the dragon bug began to gorge himself on what remained of his food once more. "no more pesky birds, no more pesky birds!" he chanted to himself. 
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
babysitting dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 6:37:25 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Admittedly the bird was a bit surprised to see the dragon do something that required some sort of wit. If it wasn’t for the fact that she so thoroughly thought this bug was obnoxious she might’ve complimented it, but alas this was not the world they lived in.

This storm was annoying but Cinder had a feeling that she could get around it. More importantly she wanted to test herself, see how she could perform under these sorts of conditions. It was practically impossible to tell where the bug was in there so she decided to strike where she was familiar with.

The bird took off and much like before as her speed increased her body burst into flames as she dived into the storm in an attempt to strike true once again. But unfortunately this time the bird missed, coming out of the other end with nothing to show for it but sand in her feathers. Annoyed, she’d try again and again until she either hit the dragon or got tired of doing this.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
babysitting dragons [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 8:46:57 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the flying particles of sand did little to effect the dragon - in fact, he seemed more comfortable in it, if anything. and so, he got to enjoy the show of the dumb, fiery bird trying, and failing, to hit her mark each time as she cloaked herself in flames and tried time and time again to take yet another berry from him. with his sandy-colored body, he blended in quite well with the swirling sandstorm, and thus, it was his patronizing laughter that rang out loud and clear. unfortunately, he...didn't expect for her to run into him in the midst of her flame charging. he shrieked - yes, shrieked - as he was abruptly rammed into, and went tumbling onto the ground.

unfortunately for him, this also meant that all the food he had nestled near him also went falling, causing a rain of berries and other goods to rain from the tree tops. for vibrava, this was disastrous. for the other baby pokemon though? they were more than happy to have a nice, good snack of his collected 'hard work'. "no, no, nnoooo!" the dragon cried out in a wail. or, more like a boomburst. he was really upset.

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
babysitting dragons [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 16:41:59 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Maybe she had gone a bit too far in her messing around with this dragon. Sure the little shit probably had it coming but had she known that this was going to be the result then she probably wouldn’t have gone all the way through with it, or have planned for the aftermath.

She had landed on the tree from before, revealing in her work but was quickly knocked off of it due to the Vibrava’s Boomburst. She wasn’t the only Pokémon to be affected as others reeled back in response to the dragonfly’s wailing. How can this damn brat get more annoying?

”Quit it out!” She shouted, managing to fly over to the Vibrava.
”What are you even crying about?! You were stealing other people’s food! You’re lucky this is the only thing that happened to you.”