Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2019 23:42:54 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Burn everything down!" Stone frozen by icy winds and earth scorched by hot flame, the three-headed beast let out a savage roar, a tri attack utterly wrecking the make-shift castle whilst people in the audience screamed at the sheer...destruction. Reenacting popular stories from tales of the old was a popular sport at the Rena-Festival, and so, of course, Noelle jumped at the opportunity to do so.

However, hearing the story they planned on showing this time, a princess kidnapped and saved from dragons, sounded so...boring. So dry. What would dragons even do with a princess? Eat her? Gross! It was time to give some of these hoenn inhabits a bit of culture, and share some bedtime stories from Blackthorn. Not of stupid princesses and heroic knights, but, of dragons led by princesses, who conquered kingdom after kingdom! Didn't that sound way more exciting?

"M-Ma'am, that's not how the stories supposed to go-"
"Huh? But that story's dumb, this is so much funner!" Teeth bore into a wide grin from where the priestess sat atop the back of her hydreigon, feet kicking along in an idle fashion. "Let's give the kids something to remember!" The attendant paled, stumbling backwards when one of Nero's mouthed hands snapped directly in front of his face. Could no one stop this mad woman from ruining their fair? Why did the dragon clan have to ruin everything?

"Send me your strongest knight, hehe!" She stood up on hydreigon's back, even as he maneuvered through the air in an astonishing sight of trust and balance. All three heads looked up at the sky, beams of fire, ice and lightning shooting from their jaws. "Otherwise, I'll claim this kingdom in the name of the Hundred Devo-" Oop, she probably shouldn't put her family's name on blast like that, should she? Least they'd know who to send the bill for damages to, "uh the...Lopez Clan!"

@open
mission
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2019 5:28:17 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
As the maleficent and tyrannical Dragon Empress terrorized the denizens of this fair kingdom a knight was speedily approaching the scene, on top of a most trusted steed. Shortly after making a declaration that she’d claim the kingdom in the name of clan and country the knight made his triumphant debut! He appeared almost out of thin air!

His steed having gotten them there in a flash! The knight then leaped off of his trusted steed, landing in a most graceful and stylish of pose, his cape blowing in the wind. To his side was one of his most faithful companions, his Lucario.

”Worry not!” The knight exclaimed.

”For I have arrived to accept this wicked conqueror’s challenge!” He stood up brandished his mighty fake sword, the tip pointed toward the would-be conqueror.

”And end their reign of terror and bring about peace!” When he realized who exactly it was that he was dealing with Adam did not break character in the slightest, it was what he was here do to do and he was having too much fun doing it.

And all of this was improvision, they were way off-script as it was so he said to hell with it, he was going to have some fun.

”Steel yourself my trusted companion!” The knight’s warning was a cue for the Lucario to use Swords Dance to prepare itself for a fight. A mock, pretend fight but they had to make it look cool and powering up for a fight always looked cool.

”Despite her appearance she’s quite the dangerous foe! That evil dragon of hers will end us in an instant if we’re not careful!” Soul nodded at Adam’s words, ready to fight.

”As this will be your last day on this earth you vile fiend do you have any last words?! If you have none then Have at thee!”

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 9:16:06 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
She actually wasn't expecting anyone to step up to the challenge. And so, when a valiantly dressed man did, noelle's interest was thoroughly perked. She leaned forward, eyes narrowing and the excitement of her thumping heart growing faster and faster. Who were her 'foe' be-

....Adam?!

She nearly choked out, losing her balance and very nearly falling off of Nero, had he not used one of his head-shaped arms to balance her. She gave the man a look that screamed, 'what're you doing here,' but, it seemed as though he wasn't dismayed by her appearance. In fact, he kept on going with his act in an almost admirable fashion. Slightly determined by his own acting and display, she quickly decided to keep the 'very wrong' story and show going. After all, the show must go on!

But...what would a villain say?....Ugh, she watched too many of those crappy romance movies, all she knew were stupid pickup lines...Think, think!

"Your head will make a perfect mount on the wall of my new kingdom." The words were surprisingly chilling, coming from the usually bubbly girl, as the sinister sneer she bore looked far too real. Nero himself looked utterly...terrifying. Especially as he leered at Adam with such an intense hatred, you'd think it was real. Or, maybe it was. He seemed to always dislike the man, for one reason or another. Drool dripped from the destructive dragon's jaws as he let out a feral snarl. The dark dragon lowered to the ground, letting the woman get off, if just so she could point at Adam. "Go forth, my child! Kill every last one of them!"

Light pooled in the Hydreigon's throat before a massive shock wave emitted from both the mouths on his hands and his own mouth. The terrible shockwave traveled far, with an explosion trailing after it as it touched the ground, splitting the earth into two. Noelle sent her pokemon a sharp glower - she didn't mean it literally.

"Come, o' knight!" She grasped a faked sword that'd been blown her direction, nearly dropping it, but, somehow pulling it off rather smoothly in pointing it towards him. 

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 14:13:59 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
The Knight scoffed at the woman’s words, shrugging them off as a knight would. ”Your threats are hollow just like your heart you vile villain!” The knight retorted. Adam was rather pleased; they were putting on a good show all things considered. Sure they were definitely way off the script at this point but Adam figured this was more fun.

Show people something that they weren’t used to, give them something fresh. The only thing about that is the fact that it’s quite easy to freeze up and forget where you’re going when you improvise too much without some semblance of a plan when you get going.

And just as everyone was going smoothly it’ll all soon go to shit. Sure they were supposed to be dueling but it was supposed to be a fake fight. Throw some moves out here and there and someone would take a dive and then the story would conclude, with Adam as the victorious knight who saved the day of course.

But of course, it couldn’t be that simple! Noelle’s crazy dragon decided to blow the ground up. Luckily no one was severely injured and Adam and his Pokémon managed to get out of the way in enough time.

He had no idea as to whether or not the people watching them were safe and that was a problem. Without much warning the man let his anger out on Noelle, whacking her with the fake sword on the top of her head. ”ARE YOU NUTS?!” He roared.

”What if someone got caught up in that and seriously hurt, huh?!” If he didn’t have any self-control he’d be choking her out right now. ”You’re lucky I got out of the way of that! Control your Hydreigon! The damn thing looks like it wants to eat all the kids in the fair and go blow up a hospital just for shits and giggles!”

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 21:56:01 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
thankfully, no one was hurt from her dragon's admittedly reckless move. although, she felt the very mild sting of the plastic sword being swung down on her head. "Hey-!" She protested with a little hiss, before sheepishly smiling as she was, rightfully, yelled at. "he just really doesn't...like you. and when a dragon really doesn't like someone, its hard to just 'reign them in'. plus you got him all hyped up with the whole 'evil dragon' thing," the pinkette half complained and half whined. seriously, even now, the hydreigon looked extremely pleased at his work. it was just...in his nature to be destructive. unfortunately, these people weren't the civilians of blackthorn, who were used to the occasional fire or burned down house, or the naturally destructive tendencies of their scaled inhabitants.

still, the pinkette whipped her head around to stare up at the dark dragon through the settling dust and scored earth. no words were exchanged, but, she knew that he felt her emotions greater than any other, as did she his own. there was no command, nor even a shout of warning. the hydreigon silently lowered to the ground, still growling quietly, but, seeming to have settled down, if just slightly. 'My little baby-ah, no, don't coddle him,' she shook her head, focusing back onto Adam and clearing her throat to speak louder.

"ack! that strike was foul, sir knight! but, you shall not best me!" she raised her own sword, striking back at the man with a bit more force than she intended. perhaps she was still a tiny upset that he had actually hit her. maybe just a little.

her hydreigon, in the meanwhile, settled onto something far less destructive. he glanced at his trainer one last time - gave adam a very pointed look, before his neck extended towards Soul, the teeth on both his hands and face glowing as he prepared a crunch. the attack was significantly slow though...it seemed that he was actually playing along. 
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 6:54:02 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Doesn’t like me?” The mere thought that they almost had a legal shit show because the dumbass didn’t like him almost had Adam going insane. ”What the hell for?!” Adam cannot recall ever doing anything to the dragon to gain its ire but whatever it was he’d apologize for it.

It was better than having to deal with what they just went through. ”Just make sure something like that doesn’t happen again!” He growled, because if it did they’d probably be in a whole world of trouble, way more than just a knock on the head by a fake sword.

Getting back into their roles and playing this off as if it was all a part of the show almost sounded impossible but the duo managed to get their act together.

”Ah but that was just a bit of my power! My next blow will be the last, villain!” He played along, blocking the blow from Noelle however he barely managed to do so as the strength she put in it took him way off guard. Especially compared to how little care he put into blocking her blow. It was just one thing after another huh?

Soul was incredibly uncomfortable about this whole situation and was honestly ready to call it quits and not deal with any of this. But if his trainer was still in the game then he supposed he was. Luckily the dragon was apparently playing along now which would make things a lot easier.

The Lucario made dodging the crunch the look close and retaliated with an Extreme Speed and sure the Lucario might have moved extremely fast the blows that followed were nothing more than taps.

You couldn’t have picked any other dragon of yours for this role huh? Had to go with the one with anger issues?”
As he spoke he swung the sword towards Noelle in a manner that would make it easy for her to block it.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 5:35:30 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Mmh, probably because he can tell how strong you are. So he wants to beat - possibly eat or maul - you to prove a point. Something like that. Maybe." She waved off the comment as though it were casual. Because, to her, it was. Dragons challenging one another was nothing unusual. Granted, Adam wasn't a dragon but...still, same thing! She had to wrestle with a few gabites and bagons back at home because they were all uppity about it.

even though they were little taps from the speedy pokemon, there was a twitch within the hydreigon eyes, like a canon ready to go off. that lust for fighting danced within his dark eyes, and the trainer felt that fiery passion like a burn wound itself. she uttered out words in such a soft voice, they were incredibly hard to hear and decipher. perhaps it wasn't even english, as it sounded more like a sound than anything. but, it was enough to make the hydreigon snap from out of his instincts, and continue to play along as he let himself take each blow, staggering backwards as though they'd each done critical damage.

raising her sword to block it but, make a show to stagger a bit and let out an over dramatic 'guh', she huffed slightly at the silvery haired man. "the others wouldn't play along," she whined, "he wouldn't either until i started to cry and beg him! but...hm...hm...you're right!" there was a shine in her eyes....a bad one. it meant she had an idea. which was never good. "come forth, my beasts of ruin!" ushered from out of their pokeballs by that single call, her 'army' appeared.

a garchomp, followed by her gyarados, and salamence, and dragonair. they looked a bit...grumpy to be called out, each letting out a mighty cry in unison. she jumped back and away from adam, venus, her gyarados, bending a head to allow the woman to stand atop of her, the massive serpent soon rising upwards to her full height. at the 'army' of dragons, the crowd gasped in sheer shock. "you cannot beat me, fair knight. i will not lose." she smirked, "let us end this ceaseless fighting! in fact...i have a proposition for you, sir knight!" 

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 15:50:02 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”I think he just wants to kill me just cause but okay.” Adam was well aware how dragons could and can act, especially given he has multiple on his current team and has raised them in the past.

The reason why this dragon in particular kept Adam on his toes was ever since this big shit was a little shit he was tries to eat him. And now that he was big enough to do it and then some Adam wasn’t trying to be a meal. One of these days he’d just fight the dragon and teach it a lesson but not now.

Soul was playing along as well as the Lucario could especially since that he wasn’t even sure what they were doing exactly. There were no rehearsals or plans so they were just winging everything. And given that his trainer was currently distracted with other things the Lucario just shrugged to himself and continued to play fight with the Hydreigon.

Often the Lucario got pulled into Adam’s shenanigans, even when he was a wee Riolu. The Aura Pokémon likes to act as he hates it but honestly, he enjoys the fun and hilarity that comes from their misadventures.

Adam couldn’t even respond to the girl before he saw that look on her face. ”Oh jeez.” The silver-haired man sighed, a bit of a smile popping up on his face afterward. He complained but he enjoyed the girl’s enthusiasm. Whatever came of it was usually either funny or at least entertaining, even if it sometimes came at Adam’s expense.

He blinked as she summoned the rest of her so-called ‘army’. Soul joined Adam’s side and watched as this army appeared, the two looking at each other with a bit of worry in their faces. The crowd was enjoying the show however so Adam figured at least that was a plus….right?

If this was anyone else and in any other situation then Adam would be worried about this display of might. ”That’s sort of arrogant thinking will be your downfall, fiend!” Adam shouted back, pointing his sword towards this evil dragon queen.

”I will stop your reign of terror with one fatal blow. PREPARE YOURSELF YOU DE- wait what?” He stopped, giving her a confused looked. ”A proposition? Fine I shall let you make your proposition as your last words!”

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 10:45:28 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
As much as the pinkette loved a good action story full of fighting, chaos, and triumph, there was something she loved far, far more. And that...was a good love story! Suddenly, those 'hardened' features of hers grew softer, the fire that flickered in her eyes turned to mere embers as a light pink dusted her face. 'Just imagine it's Mateo,' she encouraged herself, as Venus carefully lowered her closer to the man before her.

"There's not many in these lands who can match my might," she began, "and I must say...I'm quite smitten, sir knight! For as many times as we've clashed blades, I've felt myself falling more and more..." The wooden sword she held abruptly dropped to the ground, as her hands reached forward to clasp and hold onto his own. "I shall give up my life of conquest, if you take my hand in marriage." A shy smile came to her lips, "so, what do you say, sir knight?"
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 18:16:24 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam blankly stared at the woman and her army of “dragons” as she went on with her speech. ”Whaaaaa?” Was all that came out when she said the word smitten. Adam and his Lucario, who was also extremely confused, exchanged puzzled looks.

Out of all the things she could have possibly done this was the last thing that Adam expected. And honestly he probably would rather just get back to pretend fighting cause this was really out of left field. ”Married?!” What a twist! Even the crowd gasped at the proposal given by the supposed Dragon Conqueror.

”But if we get married what will Mateo think?! Unless this is you admitting that it wasn’t Mateo you’ve been after this entire time it was me!” How scandalous! ”I mean if we do this, what should are we going to tell him?! How will he take it?!” So many things to consider! The man then snickered, knowing full well he was being a pain.

After clearing his throat he’d play along with their little show. ”Of course I shall take your hand! Truth be told I’ve felt the same way!” He declared, hamming it up for the audience.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 8:31:40 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
when he brought up mateo, the woman nearly choked. her eyes quickly flickered towards the crowd, glancing and picking through it, as if trying to make sure he wasn't secretly in there and watching. thankfully, she didn't see him anywhere. "shut up adam," she practically hissed at him through gritted teeth, a pointed glower coming into her eyes. seriously - she'd wring his neck if he brought this up to mateo! the last thing she needed was him thinking she was unfaithful! her love for her dearest fiance never wavered - never!

clearing her throat in order to get 'back into the act' and stopping herself from whacking the man over the head with her sword for bring up mateo in the first place, she allowed a big smile to come onto her lips. she let out a loud, dramatic gasp, clutching her heart whilst her hydreigon audibly gagged and rolled his eyes, silenced only by a pointed look from his trainer.

"is this so, fair knight? very well! let us be apart no longer! hence forth, from this very day, this fighting shall end! and from it, our hands shall't be joined in one!" she announced, taking adam's hand in her own. she...sorta yanked him a bit as she gave a bow to the crowd, her dragon pokemon doing the same. it was, honestly, silent for a moment...before the crowd erupted into cheers.

whether she'd be invited back for next month's fair and kicked out due to property damage, now, that'd be the real treat.

// gonna submit this for rewards uwu, ty for the thread <3 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dungeons and dragons [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 2:01:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, one free move of choice for one pokemon (redeem in site shop).