HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
202 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 4:51:27 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
COSTUME PARTY EVENT

[attr="class","aname2"]
availability period: until november 1st pst

[attr="class","ipad"]

SOMEWHERE WITHIN PETALBURG WOODS, a large cabin has been selected as the place to be to celebrate halloween. set a couple days before the holiday, people from around the region have come here to celebrate the spooky festivities, especially since the bug population has been controlled by the bug catching contest a month prior.[break][break][break]

[break][break]

this thread is set in the middle of the night. the cabin has two floors and a basement, with the upper floor housing the private bedrooms. the first floor features the living room and kitchen, with a variety of beverages and snacks for the party-goers to feast upon. on the wall, above a grand fireplace, a large stantler's head is mounted. furthermore, a large campfire has been prepared out front for those wishing to brave the eerie darkness of the woods.[break][break][break]

lastly, this is a costume party. please respect the dress code![break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]SPOOKY HAPPENINGS
[break][break]

[break][break]

occasionally, a moderator will post in the event with spooky happenings.[break][break]

• a random ghost-type pokemon spawn (first to post can catch).
  • a trick-or-treating pumpkaboo random event for the respective page's posters.
  • flavour text based posts and more...
[break][break][break]

[newclass=.freiwantpkmn]background-color:#222222;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:2px 2px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,329 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 9:11:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the words costume party and kyle do not go well together. he would have gone with practically no costume and just a casual attire, calling it a cosplay of some anime character that wore casual clothes, but was convinced by to wear one otherwise. he doesn't like the costume of choice, unfortunately, but he took it anyways in before she offers him a worse one.

the dog ears were fine. they were ignorable compared to everything else he wore. the collar on his neck felt like the choker he tried on mateo's wardrobe. everything else, he doesn't want to talk about. he hopes no one will be able to recognize him with his sudden change of look, though he doubts it.

he wanders around, trying to look for someone he knows. maybe he should have went with everyone else at the same time, but then again, he stays at a different place than them. a plate of snacks on hand, he walks around like a lost child.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 12:55:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sunny's more than delighted to be here, surrounded by ghosts and ghouls and vampires and one guy in a fursuit. The first thing she does when she arrives is head to the snack table. Her bidoof - adorned with a pair of zubat wings - toddles after. She wastes no time in cramming whatever she can (so long as it won't make a mess) into her bag. It's been emptied just for this moment, after all.

When she finishes that, Sunny takes to exploring.

She stops behind a man dressed as a dog, eyes locked onto his tail. Curiosity gets the better of her and she reaches out to grab it and pull. Just in case.

costume

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 14:00:03 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

a tux was worn, a cape casually draped behind his back, and a full-fledged mask hid his face from the world. he watched in silence as the many gathered in and the few remained outside. the man behind the mask was neither cadis nor dawn, but a phantom for the evening.

for now he simply remained to himself. a gardevoir standing at his side and a few inches behind. from second floor he watched those upon the first revel in joy. for the night was young and there was much in store for all who came. though, cadis pondered, how would the night exactly treat them? only time would tell.

notes: idk. i just needed him in here.

[attr="class","merktagI"]@noone

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 16:28:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Muli][nospaces]

[attr="class","blakepost"]

With his bottom against the last step of one of the staircases, Blake was placed somewhere outside of all the ruckus. As usual, his attire consisted of a suit jacket and a pair of slacks with a disorganized tie to keep the inner collared shirt together. In order to fit the theme and requirements of the costume party, a hockey mask was added to his face but hardly coordinated with the rest of the outfit.

[break][break]

Leaning on the stair behind him, Blake kept an open handful of snacks in one hand and used the other to feed himself, pushing up the mask and then pulling it back down again when required. His fellow goblin and partner in crime rested behind one elbow and took turns eating pieces out of its master's palm. Like wallflowers, the duo lingered from their positions, waiting for a reason to get up and socialize.

[break]
@tacoparty

[attr="class","blakepoke1"]

[attr="class","blakepoke2"]

[newclass=.blakepost]padding:20px;background-color:#333;border:1px solid #444;width:250px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Muli;color:#888;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke1]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke2]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 16:46:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Free food and all he had to do was dress up? That was a SWEET deal.

While everyone else looked for their friends Arthur had made a line straight for the food table and true to his barbarian costume he was eating like one. Taking snacks for himself without any mind for anyone else. H

He loomed over the table as he stuffed his mouth with food and hastily gobbled it down like an animal. Just to his right was his little red cup of punch and occasionally he’d take a sip between bites.

@o
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 20:11:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]

[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

Adjusting the hat atop her head, Eden glanced down to make sure that her sableye was still following her, smiling when she found them holding onto her skirt to keep from getting separated. Patting the poekmon's head, she turned back to the main entrance of the party and put her hands on her hips. "Alright, here we go -" She started to say, before her sableye made a bee-line for someone seated on the steps.
[break][break]
Ah, they had found their little friend from the mines! Which meant...
[break][break]
Eden stepped up to Blake and waved. "You going to share that candy?" She grinned at the masked man, raising a painted eyebrow.
[break][break]
costume!

[break][break]

@blake +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[attr="class","samnotes"]

[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost a"] color:#765d75;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 21:24:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

If crystals could open wide, the goblin on the stairs would appear ecstatic. Blake's attention was caught by his pokemon's sudden snicker and he watched it race down the steps to reunite with its friend from before. From the eye-holes in his mask, the rocket probed the entire encounter and halted his view on the woman that made an entrance with her hips. Blake watched her navigate through the both the crowd and the floor of the haunted mansion, up until she stopped somewhere in front.
[break][break]

"you mean this?" He pointed to his palm full of snacks with his empty one. "knock yourself out." a raised elbow revealed an assortment of colorful sugar-coated chocolate candies and pretzels. He'd wait for her to pick something before returning the treats back to their original position.

[break]
@bean2

[newclass=.blakepost]padding:20px;background-color:#333;border:1px solid #444;width:250px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Muli;color:#888;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke1]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke2]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,329 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 21:34:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the tail was simply an add-on to the costume to make it look less weird, surprisingly. unlike the rest of his costume, it was not sewn with the pants and was simply hooked on one of the loops intended for the belt. kyle guessed it was for easier cleaning.

he feels a pull on it, the tug quickly garnering his attention. plate still at hand, he watches as his pants get dragged down ever so slightly with the pull. only a bit of it was exposed, but poochyena boxers start to show. kyle turns arouund, staring at the girl, and was more baffled and annoyed than he was mad about the public indecency he was forced to show.

"what are you doing?"
he asks, tone flat.

a hand takes a piece of dessert and puts it in his mouth, chewing it, before even attempting to pull his pants back up.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 22:15:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]

[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

Plucking a few chocolate pretzels from Blake's hand, Eden grinned and took a bite of one, a satisfying - snap! - sounding off as she broke a piece off. "Mm, I love these." She sighed wistfully and looked around, finding the two sableye friends getting along splendidly. "They still get on." She flopped on the stair below and to the right of Blake's and stuck her legs out, tapping her knees with closed fists.
[break][break]
"Have you been here long, then?" She tipped her chin up so she could look at him, blinking widely. He seemed to be away from everything - possibly not a party person? That was okay - Eden was just here for the candy and drinks, herself. But at least her pokemon was having fun.

[break][break]

@blake +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[attr="class","samnotes"]

[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost a"] color:#765d75;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 0:18:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sunny lifts her gaze to meet the stranger's, lips pursing in response to the question. She draws her hand back and instead laces it behind her back. "Making sure it isn't real," she answers, giving a firm nod of affirmation.

"It's not."

Her face splits into a wide grin. "Are you a wereyena? I'm a monster! Y'know - like rawr! And my Bidoof is a Bibat."

She gestures to the pokemon. He stares at Kyle.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 0:54:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Blake made a silent note of the woman's mention of their pair of sableyes. It was certainly cute, but wasn't something Blake wanted to linger on. Instead, he'd shift his gaze to the crowd once more. That is, until the woman threw a question at him.

[break][break]

"Not really." He responded promptly, and followed up by shoving in another piece of chocolate into his jaws and under the chin of his mask. "Why did you show up?" He didn't expect a serious response, but if small talk was what she was after, he was in the mood to play along.

[break]
@bean2

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 1:14:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis had dressed up as Zacian, or at least parts of him, to represent the colors of his house and their sigil. The styrofoam appendages were attached to his blue uniform and bumped uncomfortably when he went into a corridor. He liked parties and meeting people, but he wondered how Zacian felt when he prowled the forests, its shoulder blades caught on every branch and thistle.

He had arrived with , though it seemed it was still somewhat of a chore for her to move around and socialize. Still, Aramis thought it would be good to have her distracted by festivities. "Well, at least the soul crushing realization that the life you had planned ahead will not be as painful with several Coronas in your system." Before grabbing her hand, "Come on, let's get drunk."

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,035 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 1:23:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A GOURGEIST FLOATS BY and showers the party with treats. the party-goers below receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]

@blake @altmight @bean2 @thermopylae

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 3:31:16 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"candy?" an open hand would capture the sweet treat. examining it, he'd pass it over to his gardevoir. "for you." his mask hid half of his face, but revealed the upward curve of his crescent smile. gardevoir accepted graciously, cadis returned to watching those from the second floor have fun.

notes: idk. i just needed him in here.

[attr="class","merktagI"]@noone

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]