[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@thermopylae

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Stormy had never particularly been good at costume-making or generally socializing with people, so the act of going out to party while wearing a ridiculous costume and pretending to enjoy herself wasn't exactly appealing. Or, maybe she was just being a moody bitch and she really just needed to shrug her shoulders, down a couple drinks and wake up the next morning not remembering a damn thing.[break][break]

Yeah, that sounded good.[break][break]

Aramis had invited her to said Halloween Costume party, promising beer and mindless fun. Something about 'you could really use a distraction', followed by the unpleasant reminder that she had proposed to, and been dumped, by the love of her life.[break][break]

"Great, thanks,"[break][break] she had responded, exasperated and dull.

His hand held fast to hers as he tugged her into the building with the promise of a couple of Coronas. As they entered, she'd briefly scan the room to find people she recognized. The pretty red dress she wore was plain in comparison to the creative costumes everyone else seemed to be wearing.

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 6:08:30 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","justus"]
[attr="class","justus1"]
[attr="class","justus2"]
[attr="class","justustop"]

[attr="class","justusimg"]

[attr="class","justusimg2"]

[attr="class","justustop1"]
LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

[attr="class","justuspost"]

Costume party..check

in a cabin in the woods in the middle of the night … check

to overly excited to not fall in the woods on the way there

Three trips later and Natsuki could see the lights of the cabin in the distance, a flash light would have helped but in her excitement she had forgotten to bring anything useful besides her pretty self. Safely upon the deck of the cabin, Natsuki popped herself thought the doorway to find it fairly busy. A good sign for a fun time that was about to be had for the lot of them.

[attr="class","justusbot"]

[attr="class","ion-pricetag"]
for @

[attr="class","ion-chatbubble-working"]
COSTUME

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.justus]background:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/hand-drawn-halloween-background-with-bats-full-moon_23-2148291833.jpg);padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;width:504px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#ececec;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop]padding:30px;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg, .justusimg2]padding:10px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg div, .justusimg2 div]height:70px;width:70px;padding:3px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg2]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg img, .justusimg2 img]height:70px;width:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1]background-color:#f3f3f3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:30px;font:23px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:right;padding-top:33px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1 div]float:right;margin-left:15px;font:50px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:300!important;margin-top:-3px;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost]padding:40px;background-color:#fcfcfc;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#219397;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot]border-top:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:30px;padding-bottom:25px;font:13px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot i]color:#cfbf59;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot div]padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot a]font:13px Roboto Condensed;color:#aaaaaa!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 10:21:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]The party was not yet in full swing it seemed. Aramis' eyes flitted between the multiple parties. Many stragglers across the bunch isolated to their own groups. To be fair, parties were not fun for those who attended alone, perhaps he should be a saint and join the disparate groups.

Aramis looked around the room, before turning to Stormy. "See anyone that you're friends with? I'd love to be introduced." He had been in Galar for a while, but quite honestly he had not done much socializing outside of one-off talks. From the corner of his eye, he spied , alone with his Gardevoir on the second floor, and the unmistakeable size of @altmight mooching off the buffet. Time to hit two birds with a single stone.

"Arthur," he called out. When that got his attention, he spoke, "Come join us, we're going upstairs." If he joined, great, if not, he was walking upstairs regardless. "Cadis," He spoke, as he reached upstairs. "Good to see you again, how've you been?" Now that a group had formed, Aramis spoke to Stormy. "This is Stormy Silph, she's the gym leader of Lavaridge Town." He would have to wait before introducing the others.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 17:43:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"are you...?"

he doesn't finish his statement and instead ended it with a deep breath and a shake of his head. adding the final word to the sentence would not be appropriate and he was supposed to be nice for the night. this is why he doesn't like parties, cause you meet different people and you have to act civil in front of everyone.

"i dunno, honestly, but we can go with wereyena or something." he wasn't the one who picked the costume out so he didn't really care what kind of pokemon he was supposed to be. he stares from the girl to the bidoof. "your bidoof needs dog ears. do those next year."

kyle used to dress his pokemon up for halloween before, but it's usually just one or two of them. he didn't do it this year, however.

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 23:08:06 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a̼̍ͮͨ̊̆̐ ̳̫̞̹ͪ̄̔s̤̑̂̄̓̀p̮̻̩̀ͬ̄̃̒ỉ͇̬̥̜̥̫̐ͥ̒ͯ͌ͫr̓ͫͪͤ̎̍҉i͌͆͊̏̊͏̺̪ṱ̸̉ͣ̽̈

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

?? - ??[break]
?? / ?? / ?? / ?? / ??

STATIC INTERRUPTS THE BROADCAST on the television hanging on the living room wall. it's a loud disruption, featuring blips and screeches of static stretching across the screen. a ghost emerges from the screen- but its identity is masked by the wreath of electricity smothering its ethereal form.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@halloweenparty[break]
the first person to post a capture attempt with the word "channel" will capture the spirit. the identity of the spirit will be revealed upon capture.[break]
you require 0 posts in this thread to capture this pokemon.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 23:14:17 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"that's a weird CHANNEL..." a ghost began to emerge. cadis's attention was caught. unaware of @thermopylae calling him by the name 'DAWN'. "let's see what it is!" without a second thought he'd throw a pokeball at the television. attempting to capture whatever had been emerging from the electrical box.

within his throw he'd come to retract his attention. turning it toward aramis, "ah, mr. highlander! i'd no idea you were coming here!" he replied with an ecstatic tone. a head craned to the side, a heartwarming smile given. he'd point toward the floating television, "look, look!" gardevoir watched, awaiting to see if whatever cadis (dawn) had attempted to capture was worth their attention.

notes: idk. i just needed him in here.
small note: @thermopylae , a small little tidbit but nothing worth editing! cadis introduced himself in their previous thread as "dawn grandier". so aramis would know him as dawn, not cadis! it's nothing serious/important since the thread was started and finished awhile ago. like i said nothing worth editing, just wanted to fix that. :Monkas:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 23:20:24 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a rotom

was caught!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

genderless - levitate[break]
thunder shock / ominous wind / discharge /[break] hex / disarming voice / charge

THE SPIRIT MANIFESTS itself as a shiny rotom. it fidgets around violently as it is sucked into ' pokeball. as the pokeball falls to the rustic carpet before the coordinator, it rings true and glows red with success. the television reverts back to its original showing: a news channel. nothing special.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@halloweenparty[break]
congratulations, cadis.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 23:35:12 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

gardevoir would capture the falling ball. once it was within her grasp, she'd pass it onto dawn. "let's see what we caught, shall we?" calling out the ghost-type, it would come to be a rotom. but this one held a particular color to it. "ooh, how lovely!" he chuckled. he'd return the shiny rotom back to its ball. turning toward aramis, he'd carry on their conversation.

"sorry about that, i spaced out." he'd chuckle at his airheadedness. "i just couldn't help myself. when i see something that takes my interest, it's a bit hard to come back down to earth." massaging the nape of his neck, he'd look to his friend who, coincidentally, would introduce him to a new gym leader. "ah! i've heard so much about you!?"

he became starry-eyed. taking ahold of her hand and shaking it hurriedly, "you're 'the' stormy silph?! are you by chance related to councilman fernando?!" he asked in awe, "my name is dawn, dawn grandier! i'm a big fan of your brother, haha!"

notes: hehe, hai.

[attr="class","merktagI"]@thermopylae ,

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2019 1:23:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]

[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

Eden blinked, raising an eyebrow. Well, Blake hadn't been that talkative in the mines, so maybe he didn't hate her, maybe he was just quiet in general. "Ah, well." Eden shrugged, leaning over herself as she popped another pretzel into her mouth. "Free food. Free drinks." She shrugged and smiled, watching the people come and go from the party freely.
[break][break]
"You wanna go find some ghosts?" She moved to stand, brushing any dirt off the backs of her legs from the stairs. "Maybe we can trap one and make it haunt people we don't like."

[break][break]

@blake +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[attr="class","samnotes"]

[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost a"] color:#765d75;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2019 1:27:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Arthur couldn’t believe it! His name was called and when he turned around he spotted @thermopylae staring right at him. With a mouthful of candy he’d chew lightly, cheeks and mouth covered in crumbs.

With a hard swallow Arthur finished what was in his mouth and gave Aramis a thumbs up as he took a quick handful of treats and made way for his acquaintance. When he arrived he’d take note that the other blonde had already formed a small party, he hadn’t seen this person before.

“Hey! I’ve been alright, the food at this party is pretty gnarly.” he’d speak, stuffing his mouth with candy as he was introduced to , “My name’s Arthur nice to meet you! Oh, so you are a gym leader? I can’t wait to smash you bro. I hope your badge looks cool.”

Just as he finished his introduction joined them, seeming enthusiastic to meet Stormy as well.

@
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2019 1:42:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@thermopylae

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]

There's a couple of people she recognizes, but none that immediately come to mind as close friends warranting her introducing them to Aramis. Kyle appears to be invested in another social ring, so she ultimately doesn't make any move at all to call out to him.[break][break]

Instead, she finds herself being whisked away upstairs while her partner calls out to a very large young man and pulls her up to face a mysterious stranger. The gym leader witnesses him catch some suspiciously cute ghost Pokemon, and she blinks in surprise. Events really moved fast during parties. [break][break]

She remains quiet and distracted while @thermopylae and catch up, the stranger appearing friendly and genuinely good company.[break][break]

Suddenly, however, she feels her hands be tugged forward and her attention snaps back to the conversation she had been too distracted to really focus on. Eyes wide, she'd glance between her hands clasped between Dawn's and the overjoyed and astounded expression on the young man's face as he confessed his admiration.[break][break]

"U-uhh, thank you. It's my pleasure, really."[break][break]

An uncomfortable look passes over her face briefly at the mention of her brother, but she remains pleasant as she smiles and nods.[break][break]

"Yes, he's quite amazing, isn't he?"[break][break]

@altmight then makes his way towards them and introduces himself as well - followed by a promise to 'smash her bro'. She blinks, unsure how to process the blunt way he spoke, before smiling awkwardly and nodding.[break][break]

"It's pretty cool, yeah."[break][break]

She subconsciously squeezes Aramis' hand.

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2019 5:55:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Muli][nospaces]

[attr="class","blakepost"]

Blake didn't budge from his perch, even when the events of the room and television unfolded. It all seemed too casual to be spooky. Everything appeared to be an assortment of fake theatrics, and the attendees coming in and out of the party floor further added to that conclusion. While his conversation unfolded with the girl from the mine, Blake would keep parts of his attention on the stage, not due to caution but only because it was half-way interesting.

[break][break]

"Ghosts?" He questioned her goals. "I've already got some of those." It wasn't obvious if this was a play on his team of pokemon or something deeper and emotional. Blake stretched his body against the stairs and displayed his apathy. "I'll go with you if that's what you want to do." He was trying to be supportive, but his words came out negative instead. If she wanted to hunt down ghosts, he'd follow her even if that meant getting up.

[break]
@bean2

[attr="class","blakepoke1"]

[attr="class","blakepoke2"]

[newclass=.blakepost]padding:20px;background-color:#333;border:1px solid #444;width:250px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Muli;color:#888;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke1]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke2]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2019 9:00:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis watched as Dawn seemingly tossed a ball in no particular direction after greeting him. What seemed to be an apparent slip of the hand however, sound returned dividends, as it appaeared that his sharp eyes had actually caught a rare Pokemon, a Rotom, and a shiny one at that. "Very nice catch." He replied, smiling.

It seemed however that Dawn and Arthur were immediately more entranced by his female companion, to which he could not blame them. did not seem to know how much she shined, Aramis wanted to show that to her. "So are you." Aramis responded, as he saw her apprehension when Dawn mentioned her brother. "Two fellow celebrities, Arthur and I feel rather small in comparison." He chuckled. "Well... maybe just me, I doubt Arthur ever feels small."

Aramis snorts at Arthur's response, "Same." He responds, momentarily allowing the double entendre to linger, before speaking. "I do hope to challenge all the gyms here some day. It's been a while since I have had a chance to flex my battling skills, hopefully I am not too out of practice." Aramis squeezes in return, and genlty pulls her towards him and rests his hand on her waist.

"So, how about a little game?" He suggests, suddenly. "Us four, truth or dare, and anyone else that wants to join I suppose. If you refuse, you have to place 5 pokedollars into a pot. Whoever does the most dares wins the pot."

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2019 1:12:15 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

It's his favorite holiday and it shows as a shadow shifts against a wall. Parting in dramatic fashion as the mimikyu reigns in the enlarged shadow of her shadow sneak she's learned to use to cloak herself and her trainer so long as they stay still. Evan arrived early and has been waiting for the appropriate opportunity to make his dramatic entrance.

The mimikyu makes the shadows continue to dance around his feet as he slips behind one @altmight. The masked figure reaches to place an unnecessarily realistic gummy eye in his hand (homemade of course, because he goes all out for this) and whispers over his shoulder.

"Truth or dare, a fitting choice for a night like tonight."

He chuckles beneath the mask, his mimikyu quick to join him.

@thermopylae @altmight

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2019 1:16:57 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A PUMPKABOO PHRASES THROUGH A WALL and showers the party with treats. the tagged party-goers receive the following:[break][break]
[break]

@thermopylae [break]
@bean2 @altmight @blake