Stormy Silph
field of vision [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 10:25:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@thermopylae
[break]

Something hadn't been right when she'd left the party that night. She had parted ways with @thermopylae late into the evening, long after the intense battle of truth or dare and several drinks later. However she had safely made it home, she had noticed that prickling sense of dread. Everywhere she turned she felt eyes on the back of her neck, and, while it was probably the dozens of creepy-crawly wild Pokemon out and about this time of night, she couldn't shake the unmistakable feeling of panic.[break][break]

She fumbles with her keys, breath coming hard and fast as she glances over her shoulder for the hundredth time. There's sweat prickling at the back of her neck as goosebumps spread like wildfire against her skin. She's exhausted, the booze finally hitting her like a train and making her mind fuzzy and her limbs heavy. But instead of sleep she feels wired but tied down, unable to fight with all of her strength.[break][break]

Perhaps it was that mysterious but familiar stranger she had briefly seen at the party. They had locked eyes for only a moment, and she could have sworn he had been staring at her intently just moments before. At the time he had just been a nameless face in the crowd, nobody in particular. But now, his face haunted her waking conscious, a terrifying and ominous reminder.[break][break]

Why did she now feel like someone was following her? Why did she feel dread and absolute terror as she finally plunges her key into the hole to force the door open. She slams it shut, quickly pushing the locks into place as she crumbles to the floor in a heap. She's sobbing now, mascara running down her face grossly as she takes a minute to fall apart. One of her younger Pokemon creep across the floor, blinking sleep from their eyes as they curl up into her lap, a little meep of affection the only sound they make before they fall back into deep sleep.[break][break]

She carries the young Fennekin in one arm as she remembers an open window. In a hurried, drunken state, she fumbles it closed. As soon as it clicks shut she brushes her fingers through the sleeping Pokemon's fur, placing it gently on a nearby cushioned chair while she looks for her phone. There's desperation in the way she seeks it out.[break][break]

And, for once, instead of fumbling through her contacts to find the one person she can't call, she finds herself dialing someone else. The minute the line opens and he answers, she sobs in relief and pours her fear into the other end of the phone.[break][break]

"Aramis, can you come back, please? I-I can't explain, but I need you right now. D-don't leave me alone, please."

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 11:00:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]It was an amazing night, and part of him did not want to leave it. He had made many friends, a simple truth or dare game, for some reason, was hard to get into the older you got, so to experience that youth again was wonderful. But more importantlly, he liked it when the spark of joy re-entered Stormy's eyes. His limousine had dropped Stormy by her apartment, but Aramis was not ready to head back home yet. Instead, he was at a nearby cafe, browsing through the many pictures that they had taken throughout the night.

Ring.

The phone vibrates in his hand. Stormy. It read on the screen. A moment of surprise shows on his expression, it was perhaps the first time he had seen the name pop out that was not of his choosing. But it made him happy to receive the call. Click. "Hey kitten," He greeted, coming up with yet another nickname, smiling as he imagined the fluster, "This is a surp--"

The flirting immediately stops as she speaks, heat and flame escape his entire body and ice runs the length of his spine and spreads to his entire body. He bolts up from the seat, so quickly that the entire table is flung over, causing a brief commotion. "I'm on my way, stay safe okay?" Aramis spoke, not entirely sure what the situation was, but he sure wasn't going to wait for it to come before he bolted out the door.

First came fear, that overwhelming anxiety that barreled into his stomach as he rode his Salamence at literal jet-speed back to Stormy's apartment. The wind whipped his face painfully but he did not care. He was there within minutes, as he bolted his way into the apartment front door, knocking loudly. "Stormy? It's me Aramis." He spoke, loudly enough for her to recognize his voice through anything. "Are you okay?" He did not pray to Arceus for much, but for that moment, he was hoping that thirty years of mediocre faith would flower into Stormy's safety. He did not want to break the door, but he was going to.

He could feel it in the air, an unnatural sense of dread. Perhaps amplifying his own fears. But right now, all he could really care about was if she was safe.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 11:18:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

The knock on the door sent her into uncontrollable sobbing. She fumbled the locks, hearing his voice. Perhaps it was dangerous to have thrown the door open so readily, to so willingly allow herself to be tossed carelessly into danger. Surely there was a way to generate false voices, to trick her into trusting that it really was who she thought it was.[break][break]

But she did it anyway, and was relieved, beyond relieved, to find Aramis standing panicked on the other side. Without warning she would throw herself into his arms, wrapping her body tightly around his torso and not letting go. She was like a vice, stuck to him as tightly as she could manage. Her heart thunders in her chest, a wild tornado of terror.[break][break]

It takes her too long to catch her breath, and her knees grow weak and wobbly despite her attempts to collect herself. The commotion has called all of her Pokemon to scatter into the far reaches of the apartment, desperate to avoid whatever trauma Stormy is exuding.[break][break]

"Thank you.."[break][break]

She mumbles into his chest, her knuckles white as she holds fast to the fabric of his coat. She hasn't stopped trembling.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 11:44:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]

Aramis could hear the sounds of Stormy over the door, and so he waited with impateintly abation, steadying himself over the door frame by holding still. Only when he could see Stormy did his heart momentarily jump in relief. "Storm--" He managed to utter, as her vice grip buried his back, her tear stained face burrowing into his chest.

His arms wrapped around her, enclosing her with his steady grip as she continued to sob intensely. Her tears warm, and wet against his cotton shirt. His hand wrapped firmly around her back, holding her as long as she would like, squeezing her close to his body, as his other hand stroked her head and gently scratched her now platinum blonde hair. "It's okay honey, you're safe now" Aramis hushed gently as he pressed his lips to her hair, gently rocking her in place.

Aramis felt her heart beat skyrocket through his chest, as her wild sobs slowly subsided and she managed to say thank you, Aramis feels her legs weaken and wobble. "Oh Arceus Stormy, you're shaking horribly." He whispered, a pang of fear once again running through him, though now with him assured of her relative safety, he was less afraid for her life, and more afraid for her well being. "Up we go," He instinctively changes his grip, lifting her into his arms so that her legs would not collapse on itself, as he walks into her apartment and closes the door behind them.

Aramis slowly walks towards the sofa, lifting her into a cradle between his arms, and gently seats them both down. As he does, Aramis returns back to holding her, his fingers twining into her hair, and his arms bracing her into him. "I'll stay as long as you need me, okay?" He whispered, gently looking towards her. "Just let me know how I can help."

dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/oFkkkoZ.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#222;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #fff;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 12:09:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

The wash of relief when his arms wrapped around her, his hand burying itself in her hair, was immediate. She shuddered, working hard to still her wildly beating heart and the terror that had rendered her useless.[break][break]

For now, her sobbing had come to an end, with only the tell-tale hiccups and the puffy eyes to remind them both that just moments ago she had been a mess. His presence was calming for her, enough that she was able to collect herself and hopefully try to explain.[break][break]

In fact, now she's overcome with exhaustion, the sleep in her eyes growing heavier. She feels herself be scooped up and can hear the door close behind them. Despite how childish or weak she appears to be, being coddled like a child woken from a nightmare, she finds relative comfort in being cocooned in his embrace on the sofa.[break][break]

"Just don't leave me, please.."[break][break]

She whispers, voice suddenly thick with sleep. Her eyes slowly begin to drift closed despite her attempts to keep them open. The effects of her party-drinking and the result of her panic has left her unable to stay awake. It doesn't take long before she's soundly sleeping in his arms.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 12:36:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis smiles at her request, "Of course." He whispers in return, he could see that the exhaustion had started to creep into her eyes. Aramis gently wiped a tear from her cheek, then slowly cradled her in the peace and warmth of his arms. Slowly, Aramis feels her heart beat drop, bit by bit, until eventually a steady, gently pulse emenated through her chest. Stormy's breath goes from stilted sobs to the gentle breaths of slumber.

Slowly, as to not wake her up, Aramis rises up from the sofa, and slowly moved from the living room to her bedroom. With some difficulty, he managers to draw open her bedsheets, and place her lightly on top of her bed. Aramis drapes the covers over her body, crouching down before her. It was heartbreaking to have seen her in such despair, but he was glad as well, that she placed her trust in him. "Goodnight dear." He said, brushing a lock of hair away from her face. Once he was sure she was well and sound asleep, Aramis rose up from the bed.

"Now then..." He spoke, his voice turning from sweet to pure ice. Rising up from crouching, Aramis slowly walked over to the living room, Pokeball in hand. "Reveal yourself."

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 23:34:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a dusknoir

attacks!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - pressure[break]
shadow sneak / will-o-wisp / shadow punch / hex / mean look / disable

AFTER ARAMIS RISES a stillness pervades the space. suddenly, the temperature drops several degrees without wind. something's here. phasing in from a realm unknown, a large gray fist (SHADOW PUNCH) lunges for the galarian as a dusknoir makes its presence known.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& @thermopylae[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 0:21:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]The Dusknoir makes its presence known through the cold temperature of the room. The shadow that fed on the strong emotions of Stormy Silph for its own pleasure was a massive thing. At 7 feet, it covered the entirety of the center of the living room with ease. "You have fed on the pain of my woman's emotions enough, I will teach you a lesson."

Aramis did not have time to reach into his belt to release a Pokemon, but he did not need to. Podrick, his personal bodyguard, automatically launched out of its Pokeball and tanked the shadow punch. "WoooOOOOOOOOOObuffet." It said as it was punched in the face with a massive shadow fist, not being at all moved as it protected its trainer behind, before returning the favor with a vicious Counter.

Grappling the extended hand, the Wobbuffet launched Dusknoir over its back. with unnatural strength, tossing the Dusknoir into the ground and locking body in place, just enough time for Aramis to toss an empty Pokeball in its place to successfully capture the invader. "Good job Podrick, return." He spoke. Aramis moved to pick up the caught Pokemon, wondering what to do with it. Part of him simply wanted to release it, but it would simply go back to terrorizing other areas. "I'll figure out what to do with you later."

Placing the caught Pokemon into his pocket, Aramis slowly returned back to Stormy's bedside to check on her. Thankfully, the exhaustion was strong enough that she had continued to sleep through the night, and now that there was no Dusknoir to feed on her dreams and make her miserable, she'd be able to have a good night's sleep.

Gently moving a cushioned chair from her living room to her bedside, Aramis seated himself as best of a possible position for comfort and read a book from his phone in dim light, until eventually he as well fell asleep.

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 0:34:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy is in a deep, perhaps unnatural slumber courtesy of a malicious Dusknoir. Her stiffness soon melts away into peace, disturbed only by fitful dreams as she tucked into her bed. She's unaware of what occurs next.[break][break]

Her Fennekin appears from underneath the sidetable, trembling in fear as it watches Aramis and his Wobbofet defeat the Dusknoir. It succumbs to the counter and Stormy's nightmare stops. [break][break]

She blinks her eyes open, hand raising to wipe dried tears from her eyes. With a deep, shaken breath, she sits up in her chair to see that Aramis has fallen asleep in a chair nearby. She's emotionless for a moment, pondering the situation and eventually finding a smile spread across her face.[break][break]

Slowly, quietly, she slips out of her bed to approach Aramis. He's fast asleep, phone gripped gently in his hand and facing up on his lap. She hesitates only for a moment, but she eventually leans in to plant a very soft and brief kiss on his lips before pulling back.[break][break]

Sleep calls for her once again, however, and after rummaging the kitchen quietly to bring both herself and Aramis a glass of water for the night, she retreats back to her bed to sleep peacefully, secure now that Aramis remains at her bedside.[break][break]

Sometime in the night, Fennekin hops up on Aramis' lap and makes herself comfortable.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 11:10:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Sleep came eventually, after the last few pages of his book, his head simply dropped back towards the chair and to the side. He awoke to a peculiar, but light weight on his lap, gently snoring away, and a stiff neck from a rather uncomfortable position of sleep in the night. Blinking the wink of sleep away, Aramis slowly regained consciousness of his sense. 

It was still early, the night had faded away in time, but the subtle blue was in the sky with just the few rays of the sun breaking into the horizon. "Oh... my neck." He whispered, as he turned his head, the muscles pulled taut but the pain was a type of relief as he cracked in, feeling slightly better. Aramis looked at his surroundings, before realizing that what he had thought he had dreamed was real. In his lap, a small fox Pokemon was snoring away, most likely Stormy's Fennekin, who also stirred s he woke. "Sorry about that." He whispered to it, as it looked towards him with curious eyes, Aramis smiled and gently scratched the crown of its head and waggled its ears. 

Aramis then turned towards his right, to see Stormy still fast asleep, though she must have awoken in the middle of the night, as a glass of water had thoughtfully been placed by his side. He must have dozed off at some point when she awoke, like some kind of sleep tag. He smiled at the thought, as he picked up the glass of water and sipped silently. The water was cool and refreshing, clearing his parched thirst that was sorely required from last night's drinking and midnight activities. Picking up the Fennekin and placing him on the ground, Aramis slowly gets up, leans over to Stormy and kisses her gently before going to make tea.

By the time Stormy is awake, the smell of tea pervades the living room. Aramis was watching the sun rise as Stormy enters the room, but turned as she does. His blue eyes shine a warm compassion, though also some degree of tiredness as he smiles. "Morning gorgeous." He speaks, as he grabs a mug for her and hands it to Stormy. "You make the cutest little oinking sounds when you sleep." He teases, it was totally false, but she didn't know that. "How do you feel? Sleep any better last night?"

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 19:25:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

It would be an hour or so before Stormy woke from her deep slumber and rejoined Aramis. In fact, there was a moment of panic as she felt the snuggly body of her Fennekin jump onto her bed to wake her. She'd sit up and rub her eyes, blinking sleep away and feel a breath of panic escape her mouth as her eyes fell on the empty chair. Had Aramis already gone?[break][break]

Absently, she brushed her fingers through the soft pelt of her Pokemon - but the Fennekin was in a huff now considering both humans she had intended to snuggle up to had decided to wake up. She'd hop off the bed and trot away, miffed.[break][break]

She slowly slides off the end of her bed, taking a minute to register what had happened last night and brush the goosepimples out of her skin. With a deep breath, she'd reach for her own glass of water to take a sip, the coldness a welcome feeling.[break][break]

For a while, she takes her time getting dressed and washing her face, slowly but surely approaching the living room. It's then that she stops short, heart pounding as she hears the distinct sounds of someone rummaging in her kitchen.[break][break]

He's smiling at her and she falters, the wooden spoon she had grabbed dipping in her iron grasp as she realised she had been about to beat the crap out of her friend.[break][break]

"You scared me, I thought you'd left already."[break][break]

She sets her spoon down in favor of the mug he offers her, and she wraps her cold fingers around it eagerly. At the mention of her oinking she grows embarrassed, looking away. This was the first she had ever heard of how loudly she slept at night. Alex had never --[break][break]

Her thoughts quickly cut off in favor of forgetting. Aramis was not Alex, and it was unfair to compare the two.[break][break]

For a while after his final question, she leans against the door frame and nurses her tea. There's a crease of thought burrowing itself between her eyebrows and its clear she's still distracted.[break][break]

"I feel.. restless. Something happened during the party that set me off. I've- I've never acted like that before, it was embarrassing. I'm sorry you had to witness that."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2019 1:24:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Aramis eyes the wooden spoon with a brief raised eyebrow, “For a moment I thought you wanted me gone entirely.” He chuckled, before sipping his tea and setting down the mug. “No, I’m still here, I wanted to see if you were okay when you woke up before I left.” Aramis replied. Sure, he wasn’t certain if last night actually helped out, but from experience having someone there was always comforting.

Aramis listened as she spoke about the party. As he had been so pre-occupied with the whole party, perhaps he hadn’t noticed. But regardless, he was eager to understand what it was. “No, actually I was very happy you called me.” Aramis said, “even if at the time I was terrified.” His eyes briefly show a pang of concern, but it dissipates into his comfortable smile. He leans forwards, slowly pinning her against the frame she already rested on, as he presses his lips into hers. The arm he was not using to lean against ran through her hair. Aramis pulled back just enough to speak. “Will you tell me?” He asks, “And do you want me to stay a little longer?”

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2019 2:13:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Did it really seem that way? Did she really have that sort of thought run across her face? Why did she suddenly feel so cold and upset that he might leave? [break][break]

Stormy grips her mug tighter, fearing that she might lose her nerve and drop it as a result of her mixed and confused thoughts.[break][break]

And more than that, was she okay? Her heart begins to race at the mere thought, unsure how she should respond. Her nightmares, whatever had been causing them, had disappeared suddenly in the night. But she didn't really, truly feel rested. She hadn't in a long time. [break][break]

When she looks up, he's expressing a pang of concern that quickly turns to his normal, casual, warm smile. She can't help but smile back, but is still mixed with shock as he leans into her to kiss her. His free hand runs through her hair and she laughs nervously when he pulls away.[break][break]

"Maybe.. yes. Please stay. But.. I'd like to sit quietly and eat something - I'm still recovering."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2019 12:36:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Hunger, that was good, she was regaining appetite. Aramis nodded in response, "Well... don't get used to it or anything, I'm not a very good cook, but I'll try my best." He replied, smiling in response, though in truth, he was a little apprehensive about cooking. As prince, he was not very well versed with culinary skills, being mostly on the receiving. In fact, this was the first time he cooked for someone. He slowly lifted himself up, moving to the kitchen to see what she had.

With his relatively limited amount of repertoire and the general stock of Stormy's ingredients, he began to rummage through her goods to see what she had. "Hey Stormy, mind putting the news channel for me?" He asked, he enjoyed the background noise of news in the morning, and occasionally there were tidbits that interested him.

Breakfast was served in fifteen minutes, he made something relatively quick and simple for the both of them. Toast spread with butter, scrambled eggs, and a few seareed links. The smell of breakfast filled the room quickly as Aramis peacefully listened to the news. Aramis moved to the dining table, and placed Stormy's breakfast before her.

He had to admit, he was rather impressed with himself being able to handle simple meals. Just hopefully, not something that was going to be repeated too often, he was not fond of being a servant. But in this instance, he was willing to do it because Stormy was for lack of a better word, in need of some care. "After breakfast... I'll have to head out to take care of some meetings." Aramis spoke. "Afterwards, maybe we can have dinner."

dandy ♫

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2019 14:16:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy blinks in surprise at his response. Perhaps it had been selfish of her to simply assume he was a good cook. It suddenly pained her, how pathetic and helpless she was. She had never bothered to learn how to cook, as someone at the Silph household had always been able to do it. When living alone, she survived on simple meals and fast food, never applying herself to actually learn.[break][break]

And, when briefly living with and visiting Alexander, he had been an excellent cook - priding himself on his ability to make delicious meals. It was selfish of her to have assumed Aramis was the same.[break][break]

Even still, she didn't move to help him with breakfast. Instead, she nestled herself into a warm chair, wrapped in a blanket and breathing in the lovely aroma of her tea. Overtime, she could smell eggs cooking and bread and butter toasting, causing her stomach to growl quite loudly.[break][break]

When Aramis called out for her to turn the TV on, she complied, leaning across the arm of her chair to use the remote. She clicks it on, the screen taking a second to warm up and blink to life, the voices coming through a moment before the picture.[break][break]

Just as breakfast was finishing, she pulled herself up out of her coziness to travel to the kitchen table. Breakfast was served, piping hot and delicious. She stared at her plate for a while, trying to decide what to dig into first. However, her attention is quickly snapped back to Aramis when he mentions having to leave.[break][break]

Panic seems to swell in her eyes and, for a moment, she appears stunned and frozen. She clears her throat, however, attempting to collect herself. Of course he had to leave, he didn't live here. He most certainly did have other things to handle, so why was she so upset?[break][break]

"Sure, that sounds nice. I have things to take care of, as well."[break][break]

A lie, but only in part. There was certainly things she could do at her gym, but they weren't pressing matters. It would just be an excuse for her to not be alone.

[break][break]