awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DOMINANCE [flashback pre-raid]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 5:29:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
countless hours have gone into this operations. months of tracking rocket activity has compiled a thorough list of their behaviors, piecing together trends, and telling a story of their objective. a few of them are wild cards, uncaring, and causing a general disturbance on their own free will. these instances become the thorns that fernando has to weed out, designated as deviations that must be disregarded in order to paint a clearer picture.

ultimately, tonight boils down to one thing: an educated guess.

a lot has gone into this. more than just the time and resource, fernando stakes his very pride on it. a failure here will lose him an immense amount of face, something that he treasures highly in a world of treacherous politicking. fortunately, his prognosis is on the mark.they might not have raised any silent alarms but fernando already has them on surveillance. his observation over this particular jewelry store has been nothing short of obsessive. all it costs him was the productivity and shifts of several entry level employees.

"yield."

fernando is alone when he confronts them.the dark of the night eludes the typical blindness that comes from a saturation of police spotlights. his spot is still the same, across the street and facing the entrance of the latest heist. for these three, he won't need to leave them blind and disoriented. that's tactics for creating an unfair advantage, something he won't need. so, he leaves it up in the dark, to a contest of skill against cat and mouse. they may out number him right now but that's a small factor in the grand scheme of things. there's only one possible outcome.

his dominance.

close tab

played by

Light

Model
3 height
3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
Queen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @queen
Queen
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 5:21:53 GMT
Queen Avatar

"you'd do well to remember that you don't work for the devon corporation, you work for me--and by proxy, rocket..." the woman in black stated. draped upon the feminine physique was an off the shoulder, short front, long black lace corset garb[ visual ]. the cry of three-inch heeled ankle boots echoed with every step taken. the mysterious beauty hid herself underneath a black-horned victorian mask, gold around the mask's sockets but black painted all throughout[ visual ]. attached to the female's left wrist was a dark bracelet where, dangling from it, were capsule-sized balls her pokemon resided within; diamonds connecting each respective ball to the black wrist choker. plucking one from her wrist, she'd call forth gothitelle.

"it would be ashamed if something happened to you, mr.magnolia...i don't enjoy being tested, right boys?" she directed her gaze to her two, male henchmen. no response was given by the men who, too, adorned white theater masked: one a happy smile, the other a sad smile. a light titter emanated from the greenette as she made her way toward one of the two henchmen--the happy mask a.k.a. "happy". "it would be doleful if you became apart of my collection, mr.magnolia," raising his mask--only ever so slightly--one could see that, underneath it, the male who wore the happy mask's mouth was stitched together.

placing his mask back on, she'd bestow a kiss upon his cheek. "my lovely, loyal henchmen are obedient the second i give them therapy; mending their shattered minds and turning them into my beloved dolls--how exquisite!" a large laughter erupted from the girl out of sheer excitement. "so, mr.magnolia, please make sure you get that item to me soon or else!" spinning on her heel and making way toward the exit, she'd leave--her henchman following in her stead. "until next time."

the moment she walked out into the dead of night and exited the devon corporation's front doors. she'd come to meet a fan of hers, "oh?" a bluenette male who demanded that she "yield" as if she were some growlithe or lillipup! "ooh? oh dear, how scary!" the masked woman cried aloud, "a perverse man after my own heart--disgusting, are you here to flash me or something stranger danger?" she called the blunette, teasing him as though he were some assaulter preparing to target his next victim. with gothitelle at her side and her henchman standing in front of their mistress, she'd place a palm underneath her chin. that same palm's elbow was, then, casually placed atop of her other arm. "how drool, i honestly expected 69 pyroar's and a thousand snipers aiming at me from the roof." she chortled.

"really, sir. i believe you have me confused with another, i was only here visiting a friend to check up on a little item of mine." she had no business with this buzzing blue fly. didn't he have anything else better to do? "if you're to apprehend me on false accusations, at least buy a girl dinner first, stranger danger." she continued her teasing. to what did she owe the presence of the man that stood before her?

notes: harassed a man inside of the devon corporation. came outside, with her two henchman and gothitelle, she's casually talkin' shit toward this stranger danger. don't @ me.

active pokemon: gothitelle.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 2:33:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
wordy. too fucking wordy.

fernando's eyes narrow at her monologue. that's about as much ground as he'll give her. now that he has visual contact, he's set to apprehend them. he won't warn her twice. nor does he care about their situation. sure, on paper, she's right. there's not much to go on other than their bizarre costumes but fernando doesn't give a flying fuck. he's certain. stubborn. enough so that he's willing to hedge his reputation on the matter. only the video feedback of the bugs he concealed on premise can back him up, but if he doesn't subdue her now it won't matter.

so he does.

"suspect confirmed."

months of collaboration between different recesses of the league have gone into this single moment. rocket may have taken down kanto but hoenn will be different. their proactive stance on the matter allows fernando to pull in members of all levels. councilmen, gym leaders, officers. they're all here for one common goal. take down rocket, one at a time if needed be, and work their way into the organization until they can kill it in one fell swoop. 

"you're up."

she may be a queen, designated as the strongest piece on the board, but what is that to a king? what is that to a man bent on absolution. the one who pulls no punches, shamelessly pulling out the entire chess set for a single play. 

"battle routine set."

karma can be a bitch. i can be a bigger one.

"execute."

mother fucking @ me 

@yiannis
@alexander

@senna

@arlette

@briar

close tab

played by

sunshine

lily
she/her
twenty-five
december 25
saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 4:11:18 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar

she appears as if stepping out of his shadow. her eyes are serious and focused as she enters the scene, settling at fernando's right side. she says nothing, does nothing. like on any mission she's here to serve as his silent tool -- ready and willing to help in any way that's required of her. she rolls a pokeball in the palm of her hand, ready to release her dragonair should the opponent before her (or her pokemon) make any sudden moves.

@manwtfeven

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 4:15:03 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

a voicemail would be left on that silph boys phone, only heard if he chooses to listen during this trying time.

"look, you kinda sprung this up on me at the last minute man, i'm still at home. i'll be there in a bit, but y'all start without me. talk to you when i get there, kiss kiss~"

meanwhile, kim would be in no rush, taking him time getting himself ready for whatever this is.

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 4:19:07 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar
"execute." 

STONE EDGES targets the two henchmen beside her, rendering their involvement in the thread useless. he shows himself not because he needs to but because he wants to: the attention is what makes adrenaline course through his body.

"hey, darling." 

a wink helps announce his presence. he stands strong beside his nidoking, waiting for her response.

@yiannis
@alexander

@senna

@arlette

@briar

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 4:21:06 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

dahlia works remotely. she listens via ear piece, her long crafted fingernail tapping against its plastic. with a whisper, the commissioner chimes in with her approval as she examines the CCTV visuals from her headquarters. her lips are a slim thread of concern.

she rubs her temples, surrounded by men sitting in their leather chairs. they survey the situation— and they survey her.

"action approved; as swift and painless as you can."

the message is relayed to those with ear pieces before the STONE EDGE announces the league's arrival.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 4:40:13 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

A voice spoke into her ear-piece, signaling that it was time to strike.[break][break]

She swung both arms upward, deploying her capsules high to the sky. The red and white shapes of her pokeballs shined in the low light of the late evening. From those pokeballs came the familiar crack of release, followed by the red light as her pokemon were deployed. Three. Kommo-o. Togekiss. Scoliopeed. They lined by Bailey's side.[break][break]

It would only take one word to call them to action.[break][break]

They were outside the building, situated by the far left side, as they waited for the battle to begin. It would be her job to interfere, should an escape attempt be made. A sly, devious smile pulled at her lips. Finally, she was doing something cool. Slowly, she inched to the edge, peering around the corner to see how this would unfold.[break][break]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR THIS DISASTER

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

hahaha surprise[break]

@yiannis
@alexander

@senna

@arlette

@briar

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 4:41:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she had really been talked into something like this, huh...

group occasions weren't her thing. there were few people who could call her to attention in this way. fortunately, that man was their leader. her morale.

even as she sat under cover across the street, she received the transmissions through her ear piece. there had been more than enough time to get everyone into position. the trigger was all they needed.

execute.

all the breath in her lungs became the whistle her flygon listened for. it rose proud from where it had found its place at the top of the building. the allied stone edge from below beget their rock slide from above.

beside her, her lileep began to stockpile energy.

@hey everybody
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 4:48:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
arlette’s understanding of the situation had been briefed prior and yet, despite all the carefully choreographed words and reassurance, she couldn’t help but feel out of place. this didn’t seem like the mission for so many league members, but with the commissioners approval coming through her earpiece arlette left her concerns to the wind. “i haven’t picked up any signal for rocket backup yet.” her voice is soft, picked up clearly through the mic relaying her information back to the league. “security feed for any near by residences and shops have been disabled as well for the time being.” having a rotom was proving useful, especially when given permission to let it into the electrical system of the block they were stationed in. she’d positioned herself a ways from the action ; close enough to see if things went wrong but far enough to hide from view. her pokemon lay in wait, aiding her in covering an exit the rockets may use should they choose to run. everything for the rockets tonight would prove to be difficult, if not impossible. “exit secure.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 4:54:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The word is abrupt and concise the moment it’s spoken: execute.

and so she emerges from the shadows the moment commands are given, the moment permission is granted through the static of the ear piece– she does nothing more.

Instead she chooses to position herself away from the situation, her attention never wavering from the threat that stands opposed from her– stands opposed from the league– as she clutches a pokeball in her hand; the words to summon the canine to her side lulling on her tongue.

Nerves tear into her as she observes the scene, an unspoken unease towards the situation presented before her; she would not lend her hand in efforts meant to harm, but she would be more than prepared to secure the location should their opponent run– this was her home.

@everyone involved
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 5:18:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
122 for @everyone
She has no idea what the fuck she's getting herself into these days. What side she's playing favor on. Guess, for the moment, it doesn't matter. Right?

Because she's clearly here with the League, and she's here for their business. Senna isn't keen on Dahlia's voice in her ear but she behaves herself, tonight -- steps out into the soft glow left from the Devon building's lights. There's a lot of them here. The guys they're up against are probably screwed.

Senna doesn't say anything. Doesn't need to. There's a tense weight in the air but she's content to wait it out, fingers ghosting the pokeballs on her waist. If they need her, she'll do something. For now it's more interesting to watch.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 6:17:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

leon stood, leaning his one good arm against the cement and brick lip of the roof. eyes narrowed as the scene below him came to life. it seemed like a poor management of resources to bring in so many. then again, he knew not the pull their target had. "better safe than sorry," he mumbled to himself, straightening.

taking a cigarette from his pocket, leon placed it in his mouth, using his hand to then strike a match against the cement. he wasn't concerned of his position being revealed. no, that's why he was chosen for this. to the outside world he wasn't up here at all. the proud abilities of the zoroark at his side, erecting a fool-proof illusion.

but, that wasn't all.

"do you have them?" he asked, his head turning towards the dual-type pokemon next to him. the decidueye coo'd silently, his wing outstretched and the natural quiver extended backwards. the primed feather silhouetted by the dark hues of purples and blacks. the SPIRIT SHACKLE would keep them bound here, even if they tried to escape.

"let it play out, but, don't wait on me to take the shot. take it if you have to."

the chatter in his ear was a distraction, but a necessary one. they were here as a precaution. he'd be ready when called upon.

death from above

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 6:32:06 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
she's there for the sea salt in her blood, the wind on the eastern seaboard, for the buried places, for the secrets in the earth. she's there for her home, for hoenn.

persephone could never protect anyone; she isn't a shield, she's a sword.

looking at the emerging figures, she accepts that she'd die for any one of them. maybe she just wanted to die that night.

@whoever
close tab

played by

Light

Model
3 height
3 height
awards
12 posts
Queen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @queen
Queen
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 9:17:46 GMT
Queen Avatar

well this was an unexpected development. to have been caught so aggressively. honestly, it was her part for not preparing for such a wide scale assault. "i suppose this was to be suspected," said queen. "to think it would be now of all times though when things were just starting to get intriguing." a strand of hair coiled into the left portion of her index, twisting and swirling as she thought of the different routes and possible scenarios that could happen: all ended for the queen.

the smartest move? to simply wait. "gothitelle, remained unmoved." she ordered. "to escape would prove fatality, but you're all good people--and good people don't murder, that would make your reputation as 'protectors' and 'servers of justice' hypocrisy. and from the looks of it there's only one man, perhaps even two, who are capable of murder in the league--but right now i only see one, and that's..." she removed the strand of her hair coiling her finger only to directly point it at , "you." skimming those who were capable of being seen, they were nothing more fodder she'd have to deal with on her own time.

though the queen may fall today, this was only the beginning of something deeper--sinister. congratulations , you got her attention. "you may apprehend me as well, i won't fight back." the mask which donned her face came to be removed by her own hand. as the item fell to the floor, a full strand of hair had been taken into her left hand and flipped over her shoulder. "let's hurry and get this arrest over with--and do me a favor, do take care of my two toys." she spoke of her deformed henchman's who possessed a sewn mouth and a single stitched eye. if they were to remove those masks they wouldn't find anything pretty underneath their mask.

"i hope you all serve tea in jail, i just love chamomile!" she chuckled.

notes: take me to jail, but beware that you have the devil himself among you. and when queen gets out of prison, you'll all probably be dead before she can exact her vengeance. beware of b/c he'll trick you, he's not your ALLY. but if you're all still alive when she gets out, she coming for all you one by one--bitches.

active pokemon: gothitelle.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights