Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Things that go bump in the night [m]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 5:06:30 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"...What the heck, you cheated!" A loud whine erupted from the pinkette, who was sprawled out on the couch, controller in hand. The TV loudly blared the charismatic tune of 'Mario Kart'. The pillow she huddled to her chest was also promptly thrown at the head at her companion for the night, Mateo, in a small fit of childish rage.

"Using a blue shell right before I win isn't fair!" She continued to whine with a huff, glowering down at Mateo. How she had convinced him to play a game with her so late in the day was beyond her. It was rare he was even home, now that she thought about it - but, it was nice, being with him and all. Even if he was a cheater.

The house itself was eerily quiet, she wasn't quite sure where the other three were at, but, hey...an opportunity to spend some actual alone time with the 'man of her dreams' was always welcomed!

Grasping a handful of chips from the large bowl she'd prepared for them, she paused at the sound of something...banging against the window?...Huh? The woman blinked, eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "Hey, did you hear that?" 
// did you wanna go w/ someone trying to stupidly rob the place or a spooky scary spirit or somethn, idc
mission
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 5:49:56 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"saved by the shell, i'll take that." it was done and over. it was a chill day. there wasn't much to be done but roam about their home. where were the others? no idea. they weren't much of his concern. mateo was casually training only to have been interrupted by a bored noelle. gradually accepting, due to the fact that he held doubt she'd leave him alone, he decided to entertain her.

"i don't call myself the 'lucky dragon' for nothin'!" a confidant, the night was going well. as a pillow was thrown into his face, their then came a sudden knock. "a knock?" looking toward the window. he'd come to open the window. looking around, he saw nothing. mateo would close it after checking.

"maybe it was one of the maids walking by." he informed after his small look. "i didn't see anything. this house has a bunch of people every now and then, if it's not a family member or a caretaker, it's probably one of the dragons crawling about." it wasn't their problem. so he'd wave the right palm of his hand lazily about, "come get your ass handed in round two, if i win you can treat me to some meat buns!" his mouth began to water as he imagined the taste.

notes: hi, gamer.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 6:20:13 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
staring intently as mateo went to go check the window, noelle half expected something to leap out from it, and grab his face, and devour him. that possibly came from the scary moves she'd been watching with chancelor as of late, but...that could still happen! leaning closer as the window opened, the fact that nothing happened did make her feel a bit disappointed.

"you're probably right," she said with a little grumble as he made sense of the odd noise. rolling her eyes slightly at his challenge, she smirked. "and if i win, you have to promise to treat me to some!....or wait, wait no, a kiss! can i change my answer? i'm changing it!" she blushed as she gave an excited grin. just as she picked back up her controller to start the next round though, the tv abruptly shut off, followed by the lights flickering. with a 'bzt', everything simply...turned off. had they forgotten to pay the light bill or something?

now pitch black, there was a distinct, almost sinister feeling in the air, and she could've sworn she heard the sound of something...scratching the walls? a faint, rather ominous wind had settled in a gentle, cruel breeze within their now dark home, making he female shudder as she frowned.

her typically acute senses were going all out of whack, sensitive to the abrupt change in presence. it felt almost evil, she hated it. "mateo?" she called out for him, squinting in the darkness as a hand reached out for him. "this isn't some dumb prank, right? this...isn't funny."

there was a distinct hint of slight panic within her tone. 
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 7:52:38 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"would you come on!" mateo retorted, waving the controller wildly as if prepping to chuck it. and just as she were on her way, the lights went out. the power dying so suddenly, unexpectedly. standing up, it would take bit for his eyes to adjust to the dark. "there's no way the generators would fail like that." not to mention the backup generator wasn't turning on.

"i swear to god if this has anything to do with, chance." he'd open the door, exiting into the dark corridor. whether noelle chose to follow him or remain where she were didn't concern him at the moment. he'd faith she'd be fine, after all. the moonlight was out, so they had some light to work with as white light peeked through corridor windows. it was still dark out. "yo, chance! are you serious right now?" he'd come to turn a corner.

it wasn't until a sudden shriek was heard that he'd pause in is step. "what the--?!" the shriek sounded somewhat human yet inhumane. he wasn't exactly able to make it out properly, but he knew enough that it was terrifying nonetheless. "where did that come from? that scream sounded like it came from every direction..." at this point he was gonna have to call for dragonite.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 4:31:07 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Noelle stayed put, taking out her phone to possibly shoot Chance a text and tell him to 'knock it off'. Except, the message wouldn't send, as though something were blocking the signal. "What..." She breathed out with a tilt of her head and scrunch of her brows. the moment the high-pitched shriek happened, she jumped, muscles tensing as she tried to pinpoint where it came from, but, it was impossible. Creepily enough though, it definitely came from inside the house. "It's inside," she stated with a frown and grimace. whatever 'it' was.

abruptly, in the hallway, there was the sound of something scraping against the floor, like nails on a chalk board, an ominous violet and green emerging, as though something lie just around the corner. it felt harder to breath, as though an intense pressure had taken control of the area. it was as though something were lying just around the corner.

the cringe worthy, ear-bleeding noise made her yelp, and jump in the air like a startled cat. with that, she clung onto mateo in a bear-tight hold, hiding her face in his chest. "Mateo, hold me! protect me!"

was she scared? a bit. but, this was honestly just an excuse to get close to him. a sort of 'take advantage of the opportunity' thing.
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 5:07:25 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

he'd attempt to shove her away. "let go of me, you mankey woman!" pulling himself away. mateo would come to take notice of a vase suddenly hovering before them. only to, right after, be chucked their way. he'd duck, the vase shattering upon hitting the wall. "breakin' shit, what is this some cliche ass movie??" an eerie laughter was heard.

turning toward that said laughter, it would come from the hall with which they traveled within. a young girl, draped in white, had hair that was so long it nearly touched the floor. her face was covered and she had a pair of scissors in her hand. her feet were bruised and battered, she had a limp. the sound of bones cracking were heard with each step she took. she'd come to a halt, her body slightly hunched over.

lifting her head up, she'd slowly begin to open her mouth. "what the fu--" a wave of miniature bugs, ticks, and roaches came pouring out of her mouth. the bugs began to cover the entire corridor, eating the dark hall as they traveled toward mateo and noelle. "outside, now!" and without a second thought he'd grab noelle by the wrist, attempting to head outside.

once they were outside, they'd come to fall flat on their stomachs. the dual wooden doors they were to go through would remain open. mateo would turn around to see if the swarm of bugs were still there chasing them, but alas they were not. all that was their inside of the building was nothing but darkness.

until a purple clawed hand suddenly shot out from that said darkness and took hold of mateo's right ankle. dragging him in the process and attempting to bring him right back into the house. "what the--?! why me?!" as he was being tugged back into the house, he'd attempt to fight and struggle. the tip of his fingers would leave trail marks within the dirt during his dragging.

had this kept going he'd soon be pulled back into the deadly shadows, where an unknown monster laid hidden within.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 5:54:34 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Whining loudly as she was pushed at, her grip was finally pried off, leaving the woman pouting. seriously, just this one time he couldn't show her a tiny bit of- what the hell was that? a vase had whirled past them, nearly hitting mateo had he not ducked. but, the most 'impressive' thing by far was the appearance of the young girl. naive as could be, noelle, at first, took a step forward. it didn't click just yet that this was obviously not some poor little kid who needed help. seeing as bugs of all sorts wriggled and crawled from out her gaping mouth in a horrific manner.

oh.

oh.

she didn't protest at nearly being dragged about, instead following behind mateo and trying to resist the urge to look back and figure out what the actual hell was happening. finally though, they were free. panting slightly as they collapsed onto the ground, she opened her mouth, about to ask the man a million questions per second, all some form of 'what and why'. until he was snatched up with little effort, a clawed hand grasping firmly onto him, yanking and pulling him back into the pooling darkness.

"Mateo!" The girl let out a cry, reaching forward to grab his hands. She held onto him, trying to pull him back, with near tears in her eyes. "Don't let go, don't let go-" But, it was too late. The darkness had swallowed him up with a single, forceful yank, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

for a moment, noelle gaped, breath heavy and near the verge of panicking. what should she do? what should she do? call kyle? get bryony? plead for chancellor to help out his rival? no, there wasn't anytime for that...she balled her hands into fist, gritting her teeth together for a moment. forcing her body to stop trembling in a bout of terror and shock, she took a leap of faith into the darkness.

it felt...heavy. thick. hard to move in. suffocating. the walls were pitch black, it felt like the house was breathing. but, she didn't look back as she kept searching through the darkness. by her side, she had released dragonair, who kept a safeguard up, as well as offered a beam of light from her mystical blue orb.

"mateo? mateo!? mateo you dummy idiot, say something!"
she bit her lip, trying not to start tearing up again, "you stupid dragon boy, say something!"

// not my best b/cus bed time lemma know if u need somthin edited

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 6:13:15 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"who're you callin' stupid?!" a retort given. doors would come to open upon the side of noelle. a spacious room was lit, but no body to be found. mateo's voice had surely came from that said room, but it was empty. there was no one there.

the rest of the estate was pitch-black. all except for this one room where light, though dim, shone. "down here, you female mankey!" he called her. there was nothing but a head sticking out of the floor; though, upon said floor, there was a shadowy puddle. mateo had a displeased look on his face--more so annoyed to be exact.

a haunter would come to emerge from the shadowy pool mateo was trapped in. "i'm stuck." the haunter's shadow was slowly eating him. "the culprit's been this haunter the entire time." mateo monotonously stated, attempting to contain his anger at the fact a ghost-type somehow broke into their home and caused such a racket. this was supposed to be a quiet night, but somehow this turned into satan's playground.

he didn't need this. as the haunter hovered over mateo's head, mateo's head became writhe. shouting and demanding he be released, but the haunter simply laughed at him. licking his face right after poking fun at the dragon tamer. "get me out of this stuff, noelle!" mateo groweled.

notes: idk, what i wrote gamer. i'm tired.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 10:11:13 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Twitching slightly at the stupid nickname, Noelle followed the noise of Mateo's voice. And it wasn't long before she came across him, being eaten alive by a...Haunter? Seriously? All of this was one little haunter? Even her dragonair looked a bit annoyed by the situation. Noelle though? She snickered at the sight of the obviously irritated man. Before long, she was nearly on the ground, holding her sides and in tears. "You...you look ridiculous! And to think, you were scared of this!" True, she'd been scared too but...details!

Kneeling by his head, she smirked, not exactly 'saving' him just yet, if just to continue to poke a bit of fun at him. "Seriously, when- if I save you, I want a kiss, okay? It doesn't even have to be on the lips! But, I'm serious, okay?" Pleased with herself and her terms, she gave his head a little pat before giving the giggling haunter a glower. "Sorry, but, you gotta go! Odessa?" The dragonair let out a heavy sigh before approaching the haunter. A sole Dragon Tail was what sent it flying, and otherwise out of their lives.

All at once, the shadowy mess it had created was gone. The haunted house their home had turned into was gone, leaving the mateo laying on the floor as though nothing had happened. kneeling by his side and staring down at him, noelle smiled. "you're welcome!"

// so lazy, take ur five posts heifer
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 0:12:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 75 poke, 5 infamy, egg tutor x1.