picnic pt.1 [solo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
picnic pt.1 [solo]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 2:02:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She had just finished preparing a well-cooked meal, fully decked out with apple juice, celery sticks and peanut butter, and freshly-packed sandwiches. It smelled wonderful, and with the added bonus of several of her bug and fairy-type Pokemon frolicking around with their constant sweet scent to attract visitors, Avery was more than prepared.

For the most part, she had opened up the picnic on the route by Littleroot town to treat herself and her own Pokemon to a relaxing afternoon. They'd found some time in between the constant grind of babysitting to actually sit back in the grass and enjoy some well-needed sunshine. Granted, the air was a bit cooler now and the trees had begun to turn brown and yellow and fall.. but it was still nice.

"Think we'll find any new friends today, Riolu?"

She glances over to see the Riolu sitting on his bum, appearing perhaps less than interested in this whole scenario. In fact, he seemed a little tense or worried that something too big might pop out and attack.

@staff
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
picnic pt.1 [solo]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 3:23:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KLEFKI APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / prankster[break]
mirror shot / spikes / draining kiss / crafty shield
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
picnic pt.1 [solo]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 22:35:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Avery just begins to bite down on her sandwich when the soft rustle of keys catches her attention. Patting her pockets, then her jacket, only to not find the keys she's looking for, she eventually reaches for her purse.

It's then that she sees the purse is animated and moving, wiggling to and fro as if a small someone had found their way inside and were looking for something. Avery tilts her head curiously as she slowly opens up the fabric of her purse, only to discover an adorably tiny Klefki rooting around.

For some reason it had become transfixed with her set of personal keys and had, unbeknownst to Avery, claimed one for herself.

"Shoo, shoo, you little devil. As cute as you are I can't have you going through my things. Run along now!"

It protests but eventually concedes, probably because it had already taken one of her keys. Later tonight when Avery would come home, she'd soon realise that a very important house key was missing and be stumped as to where it could have gone.

@pass
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
picnic pt.1 [solo]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2019 1:12:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLABEBE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flower veil[break]
misty terrain / petal blizzard / aromatherapy / razor leaf
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
picnic pt.1 [solo]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2019 1:19:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There's an audible gasp as Avery's pink head looks up in time to see a very tiny, very cute Pokemon drift by. It seemed to have been disturbed by another gust of the cool breeze. It even made the girl shiver and pull her sweater up closer. It was getting colder and she was about to give up and go back home.

Now, however, she found herself getting to her feet and taking off in a panic after this poor Pokemon being blown away.

"Hold on, I'm coming! Oh, I hope you're okay!"

She eventually catches up, and thanks to Riolu's ever helpful patience, he manages to catch the frightened, cold little fairy-type. She curls up gratefully against Avery's warm knitted sweater, shuddering. Her petals seem wilted and orange, but otherwise intact.

"Thank goodness we caught you! Who knows how far you might have floated, or what sort of danger you might have gotten into! I'm gonna take you home to the daycare to make sure you recover. It's sheltered and safe, I promise."

Her heart is pounding and she breaths a sigh of relief as she cups her hand protectively over the little flower child.

"Riolu, can you help me pack up? It's getting much too cold for this one to be out and about."

It's then that she realises she could easily just.. catch it.. like a normal Pokemon trainer. She proceeds to do so, shaking her head at her moment of dimness. Afterwards, she assists her young fighting-type in gathering the picnic supplies. They head back to Lilycove not long after.

catching flabebe!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
picnic pt.1 [solo]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2019 1:24:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT FLABEBE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flower veil[break]
misty terrain / petal blizzard / aromatherapy / razor leaf
[break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!