i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
What's your favorite color? [M]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 20:32:16 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Ya know I outta really double check the missions I take.”

Adam rubbed the back of his neck as he and two of his Pokémon, his Arcanine and Lucario, walked through the streets of Lillycove. They were assigned to some sort of investigation? Or maybe it was a search and rescue job? Either way, they were assigned to check out this part of the city because some sort of strange crap was happening.

Why didn’t they just call the local authorities? Well because in the event that this was nothing more than a waste of time the cops didn’t have to waste theirs. It was better some other dope that wasn’t on the cities payroll to check it out.

This was all a pretty comforting thought process but it was typical, at least in Adam’s experience it was. ”Either of you pick anything up yet?” He’d ask his canines. They’d be more than able to find whoever the culprit was if there was any to be found, but unfortunately, nothing to be found as of yet.

”This is most definitely the place, let’s keep looking around. We’ll find it eventually….I hope.” Maybe it was better that they didn’t find any spooky scary monsters.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2019 3:51:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
c:
She can't shake this eerie feeling that something is about to happen.

Deciding to finally take up a mission, the black haired girl wanders the streets of Lilycove. She had been assigned to check out strange happenings with another, although where her partner was... She had no clue. For the moment, she is alone, her Pokemon being her only companions.

A trash can falls to the ground with a metallic sound, earning a little shriek from Illeana as she all but jumps out of her skin. By her side, her Espeon and Umbreon crouch in response. Soft growls escape them as they creep closer for further inspection. Hissing follows before a Meowth scampers away, scraps of food clutched within its mouth. She sighs and visibly relaxes once more.

God, this part of town is creepy! Honestly she has never been in this part of Lilycove. Sure, she sort of knows bits and pieces of the city and its layout but this section? It completely confuses her. "Anything?" She murmurs, glancing down at her Pokemon. They shake their heads and they push on. Besides the hungry little Meowth knocking over a trash can, she hasn't seen anything worth noticing. The feeling of this place, however, makes her skin prickle. Something about the air is off and while she's easily rather smart, she has no earthly idea why this is. Ghosts, perhaps? Would the League really call them out to investigate some ghosts, though? Are they now the newest members of the Ghostbusters? Someone call Mulder and Scully cause she's gunning for their jobs.

She turns a corner then, gun metal eyes roaming for something out of place. So far, nothing. Perhaps she should just make her way back to where she started and hope her partner shows up with a finding? Yeah... That's probably best.

Illeana continues in a loop, passing familiar signs and closed businesses. The same trash can is still laying on its side, although she pauses to right it before pressing on. "It feels weird but... I don't see anything strange," she breathes. The eerie feeling is still there but what could possibly be causing it? Is it just being in this part of the city that's giving her the heebie jeebies? Perhaps. Maybe Espeon could try to feel it out? She's still rather unfamiliar with this new form of her Pokemon, however, and the extent of her newly developed power is still foreign to the scientist. Instead, she lets out another sigh and circles again.

The one good thing about backtracking seems to be finding her partner, who is also doing his own form of searching. With a smile, she approaches. "Any luck on your end?" She questions, tilting her head to one side. "I circled around some of the alleys but didn't find anything besides a hungry Meowth." Part of her hopes that he found something, just so the endless walking will end. Her feet are starting to hurt... She's certainly not cut out for this line of work, that much is certain.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#c25757;font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#c25757; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 3:08:10 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Well seeing as they couldn’t find anything and they have at this point been running around in circles, Adam figured it was time to call it quits. They would just chalk it up to people just being paranoid or kids starting a silly story.

And they were still going to get paid for all of this right? Then this was going to be one of Adam’s easiest paydays of his life, all missions should be like this! That was where his mind went but there was something about this entire situation that he couldn’t help but feel like was off.

”Alright well we tried!” Adam shrugged, his two Pokémon giving each other a concerned look in response. ”Let’s get out of here and head home! Easy job, right?” And with one step he stopped, hearing someone call out to him. It was Illeana, his partner for this job who had also apparently hadn’t any luck finding anything of substance.

”Nah, didn’t find anything.” Adam shook his head. ”But hey at least we tried right? No shame in not finding anything! I’m sure they’ll understand. So let’s skedaddle.” He laughed everything off and then proceeded to head out yet again.

An icy gust of wind would suddenly blow through, soaring past both of the leaguers sending a ghastly chill down their spines. The wind would draw attention to a nearby dark alley and while nothing was there but the side street and buildings something about it almost felt alive.

And despite not wanting to look Adam couldn’t help but stare, not sure where this feeling of dread was coming from nor why he couldn’t look away. ”Red or Blue?” A disembodied voice asked, calling out from the alley in front of them. ”Please tell me you heard that?!” He’d ask not only his partner but his Pokémon as well.

”Soul see if you can up on any aura’s down in this alley.” The Lucario nodded as he heard Adam given this aura. Even with the Pokémon checking for auras he couldn’t find anything which was definitely rose all sorts of red flags. ”Man this is just getting worse.” Adam sighed, before turning to Illeana. ”Do you think we should answer that?”

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 4:19:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]

[attr="class","postwords"]

The woman sighs, feet screaming for rest, as she glances at him. They've been running in circles this whole time, searching for something that seems to be nothing more than a figment of imagination. Time was wasted, sure, but she can't help but feel like something's off, like something is telling her that there's more than meets the eye. Maybe it's just the chill in the air, giving her a false sense of fear.[break][break]

She offers Adam a smile, soft and gentle, as he speaks. He's right, they certainly did try and it's the thought that counts, right? "Yeah," she murmurs. "At least we gave it our best shot." Illeana moves to follow him, to end this search and head home for some earn relaxation. Her mouth opens to speak again but words never come out.[break][break]

The air shifts around them, an eerie chill surrounding their bodies, forcing shivers to rack their spines. Dread pools in her stomach, uneasy and enough to cause nausea to follow, stomach churning into knots. "I don't like this," she mumbles, shifting closer to her partner with her Pokemon drawing closer to the pair.[break][break]

She stares into the darkness of the alley, unable to tear her eyes away. She wants to, wants to rip her gaze away and run, escape the dread and the awful feeling in the air. Her feet stay rooted to the ground, immobile despite every nerve ending in her body screaming to run. Her partner stays in place as well, staring down the same alley, staring into the darkness. A voice speaks, then, and she gasps, hands flying to her mouth as if she'll suffer for making a peep.[break][break]

"Red or blue?"[break][break]

Adam's question filters into her ears and she merely nods, too terrified to speak just yet. There's something chilling to the bone about the voice and not just due to no body being attached to it. No, it's the sound of the voice itself... Like nails scrapping down a chalkboard, sending shivers down your spine, aching in your ears. The question is simple, however, but she can't bring herself to understand why it is asked or even what asked it.[break][break]

She turns to face him, terror written all over her features. Do they answer? Do they run? Something tells her they need to answer, need to get to the bottom of this... It's their job, right? "Um," she attempts, struggling to gather her nerves at first, voice breaking with fear. "I think we should." She tries to smile at him, tries to be strong despite the bony fingers of fright clawing at her skin. It's then that she steps forward, steps closer to the alley, head held high.[break][break]

"Red."[break][break]

1zIMAsSH

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 2:52:45 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
It had felt like his fear had completely control over his very being, causing him to stand still as he stared down this dark alley. It was unlike him to completely cower to the emotion and let someone else take charge by themselves.

That feeling of uselessness enraged him to the point of visible frustration; of course, he was scared but so what? And what exactly was he scared of? A creepy hallway and some voices! It was utterly pathetic and all he had to do was take a step forward and answer a simple question, was that so hard?

”Soul I want you to stay back.” Adam ordered to his Lucario who looked displeased by this command. ”Once whoever or whatever it is that’s asking this question shows themselves that’s when you attack alright? You’ll be too fast for them to handle.” The explanation calms the Lucario down as Adam then moves. As Illeana answered Adam was not far behind, stepping to the woman’s side and answering as well.

”You heard her! Red!”

2Tb5XPTV

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 4:19:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a rotom

attacks!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

genderless - levitate[break]
overheat / discharge / substitute / uproar / thunderwave

A CURIOUS LOOP FORMS IN THE AIR before it enlarges dramatically. a snicker accompanies the expansion as a rotom heat is seemingly tossed out like it were nothing. as the loop closes, the snicker seems to echo as the appliance, confused and now, terrified by the non sequitur of its destination, opens its oven door before the two. it attacks with flame and electricity.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& [break]
you may attempt to capture this pokemon /[break]leave a note in your mod requests when turning your mission in.