played by

Punk

BJ
Him/He
Detective
cadet
27 height
27 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
42 posts
Blaine Jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blaine
Blaine Jones
Spelunking [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2019 4:14:01 GMT
Blaine Jones Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

GIVE YOUR IMMORTALITY TO ME
[break]
+
I'LL SET YOU UP AGAINST THE STARS

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

At the moment Blaine didn't really have any case at all he was working on at all, so the man decided to just take a day off to himself and explore some place in the region. For today's little expedition Blaine had made his way over to Dewford and eventually into the Granite Cave. While the cave was by no means a new place in the area it was just somewhere that the Detective had never really been before. [break][break]

Doing his best to be prepared for whatever hazards the cave would have inside Blaine had brought a backpack full of supplies just in case. Inside the bag were such things as rope, a flashlight, some food in case he got hungry, as well as the usual things he brought around everywhere. [break][break]

With the flashlight in his hand Blaine wandered around in the dark of the cave, his Noctowl resting on his left shoulder acting as his only bit of company for the trip. Sure he had other pokemon with him but they were all in the bag, with Noctowl being able to see in the dark the owl seemed like the best choice for the environment. [break][break]

For now the detective just roamed around inside of the cave, flashing the light on the walls every now and then to see if there was anything of interest in here.

[attr="class","rdwnebot"]

[attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
[attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
[attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

227 WORDS FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#ffffff;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#444444;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #444444;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#ffffff;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #ffffff;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnepost]border-left:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-right:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#444444;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #ffffff;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#ffffff;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #444444;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Spelunking [M]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 15:08:25 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygoldr"]
[attr="class","bodygoldrt"]

[break]

Emma couldn't pinpoint what had drawn her to Granite cave. Perhaps it was some soul searching, or some much-needed space to get away from the pain she was suffocating in. She had been wallowing, drowning, desperate to escape. But why? Hadn't she promised that she was dedicated to her other half?[break][break]

Perhaps diving deep into the caves was punishment, an example of actual claustrophobia and the feeling of being trapped.[break][break]

There's a light that flashes from behind. It's tempting and causes her heart to race, like some sort of ill-received hope. The Lycanroc at her side perks his ears, his teeth bared, lips pulling back in a constant twitch to reveal his unease.[break][break]

The man coming down the trail smelled familiar and it made him anxious. Was he a threat?[break][break]

Emma remains quiet until Blaine grows closer. There's a good chance he might recognize her, though it may have been hard to have gotten a good glimpse of her that night she'd stolen his case. Regardless, she sheds the misery that paints her face somber and she steps into the flashlight, lifting her hand to block the beam from harshing her eyes.[break][break]

"Mind lowering the weapon? I come in peace."[break][break]

She's putting on a friendly front - playing up a different personality than the one she's born with. She's a trained assassin, an actress. [break][break]

But she's not the only one in the caves tonight, apparently. There's a particularly unsettling voice speaking prose further down the trail. In the darkness, in the shadows, something calls out to them in tempting whispers. It begs the question:[break][break]

"Red? Or blue?"

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr b] color: #765D75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Punk

BJ
Him/He
Detective
cadet
27 height
27 height
awards
42 posts
Blaine Jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blaine
Blaine Jones
Spelunking [M]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2019 19:06:11 GMT
Blaine Jones Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

[break]
+

Out of all the things Blaine expected to stumble across this far down into the dark cave was another person. The detective had been pretty sure he'd be the only one down this far down due to it being kind of dangerous to just wander around in a pitch black cave. But yet as a voice spoke out for him to lower the weapon as a joke it seemed that he did in fact come across someone else. Not wanting to continue to blind the person he immediately lowered the light, pointing the flashlights beam at the ground. [break][break]

From the brief glimpse that he got of the woman across from him while she was being blinded by the light he didn't really recognize her at all. Even her voice didn't seem to ring any bells, what were the odds of coming across someone he actually knew down here anyway?[break][break]

While he couldn't see super good right now the Noctowl could at least and tilted its head as it stared at the woman and her lycanroc. The other pokemon not even noticed by Blaine yet.[break][break]

While the owl could see perfectly fine this night the pokemon wasn't out at all the night Blaine's office was broken into and the thief escaped. Perhaps if it had been it might of recognized something about the pair but alas the only one besides Blaine that saw anything was his Swanna who was currently in the pc.[break][break]

Reaching a hand up to scratch at the back of his head Blaine let out a little chuckle, trying to look around the cave. "Oh shit, I'm really sorry about that. Didn't mean to blind ya, I didn't really think id find anyone else down here." A few short seconds after the man finished saying that the whispers of Red or Blue slipped out from the shadows. Caught off guard by the random voice the man just blurted out an answer to the question, calling out into the darkness with a "Red?" [break][break]

The color was the first one that popped into his head after answering the question, maybe it was his favorite color or it was because of the reddish hue of the woman in front of him's hair?[break][break]

371 WORDS FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#ffffff;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#444444;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #444444;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#ffffff;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #ffffff;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnepost]border-left:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-right:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#444444;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #ffffff;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#ffffff;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #444444;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

EFAEZrJ7
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Spelunking [M]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2019 16:14:25 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

The light lowers and so do Emma's hands. Lycanroc remains virtually motionless and stiff, unsure what to make of the situation. This isn't like her, Emma. It's not like her to be so friendly, especially not with someone like him, someone she had slighted.[break][break]

Her eyes briefly land on the man's Noctowl but her expression does not falter.[break][break]

"It's fine, but I have to ask: if you didn't expect anyone else to be down here, why exactly are you here then? What brought you here?"[break][break]

And then the voice beckons them with a tantalizing question and it causes her skin to crawl. Blaine responds with the colour red and she momentarily stares at him, floored that he had even answered. Clearly this was a trap, was it not? Why was he so willing to abide by the uncertain rules of some voice in the dark?[break][break]

But she says nothing, peering deeper into the tunnel to try and determine what exactly would happen as a result of their answer.[break][break]

ztM28Vlc

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spelunking [M]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 4:49:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a magmortar

attacks!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - flame body[break]
fire punch / lava plume / sunny day / flare blitz / smokescreen

A CURIOUS LOOP FORMS IN THE AIR before it enlarges dramatically. a snicker accompanies the expansion as a magmortar is seemingly tossed out like it were nothing. as the loop closes, the snicker seems to echo as the blast pokemon, confused and now, terrified by the non sequitur of its destination, postures menacingly before the two. it attacks with flame and smoke.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break] [break]
you may attempt to capture this pokemon /[break]leave a note in your mod requests when turning your mission in.

close tab

played by

Punk

BJ
Him/He
Detective
cadet
27 height
27 height
awards
42 posts
Blaine Jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blaine
Blaine Jones
Spelunking [M]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 4:47:53 GMT
Blaine Jones Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

[break]
+

"Well to be honest.." Blaine started to respond in regards to the woman asking why he was down here if he didn't expect to run into anyone else. Taking a brief pause to think about whether or not his actual reasoning for being in the cave was weird or not the man eventually decided to just roll with it. "I didn't really have any work to do today so I had some time to myself. Decided to just kind of go exploring, it seemed fun." [break][break]

It wasn't too much longer after that response that he unconsciously answered the weird voice's question, at first he had thought the woman randomly asked the question so he blurted out an answer. Though it wasn't until his answer already came out that he realized it wasn't her asking. Any answer to the question was probably the wrong answer and now that a strange loop was materializing in the air next to the two humans it was probably too late to take it back.[break][break]

Taking a cautionary step back Blaine stared in confusion at the strange loop before a seemingly wild Magmortar was ejected from the portal. Immediately darting a hand down Blaine tapped one of the pokeballs on his belt releasing his Slowking in between the two of them and the Magmortar. "In my defense I thought you asked the question but get out of here, i'll hold this thing off."[break][break]

He didn't really know anything about the woman and just assumed she wouldn't be down to battle a random pokemon in the dark with a stranger. So being the good law abiding citizen he was Blaine offered to just take care of the fight. Seeing that the pokemon was getting ready to emit a blast of flames out of its arm cannon thing he quickly chimed in again with "Water Pulse!"[break][break]

With an attack order given Slowking held out its own arm and sent forth a sphere of water that collided with the Magmortar's flames, extinguishing the attack before it could actually hit the two of them.[break][break]

344 WORDS FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Spelunking [M]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 20:57:18 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Fuck.[break][break]

As soon as they answer, a loop forms and something is pushed out of it. A bewildered and afraid Magmortar takes on step forward, adjusting his sight to the darkness, before reacting defensively and aggressively at that. The woman takes one step back, fear clutching her heart at the familiarity of the situation. It reminds her vividly of her dream, or a dream she's about to have. There's a desperate air of deja vu.[break][break]

He steps in front of her like a body guard and she furrows her brow at his excuse.[break][break]

There's a part of her that wants to shrug and accept his offer - to let him throw his life away and for her to escape without a scratch and not worry a damn thing about what happens to him. But that conscious of hers, that gut feeling, that feeling of sickness holds her back.[break][break]

"Don't be stupid."[break][break]

Emma says this with venom in her mouth as she reaches for her Araquanid's pokeball. As the capsule explodes, her water spider emerges.[break][break]

"Drown it if you have to."[break][break]

The extinguished flame encourages a smoke screen from the Magmortar, and Emma covers her mouth and begins to cough. She waves for Blaine to follow her, for the both of them to get the hell out of there before it all goes south.[break][break]

Araquanid, meanwhile, remains poised as he throws up a safeguard, to prevent anyone from getting burned. It acts like a shimmery barrier on both Pokemon and human as he continues to maintain it. The Pokemon fires off a scald when the Magmortar takes another step closer, and the wild Pokemon crumbles to one knee.