6,440 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trick [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2019 17:14:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
invited to hang out at their place, he gets to have the noelle experience once more.

he sits on one of the wooden strip at the edge of the oriental building's flooring, legs apart with his elbows resting on his knees, fingers interlaced. his back was leaning forward, hunched, when he stares at the person in front of him, dumbfounded about the thing he just learned.

kyle raises his head, straightening his back, as he asks for clarification.

"...and you named the rockruff i gave you what?"

there were questions in his head that he wants to know, but doesn't want to verbally ask. it wasn't like he was scared to be blunt about it, but more so that he was afraid his opinion on her will deteriorate once he learns of her reasons. the dead goldeen back at the amusement park was one of the reasons why.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
trick [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 8:43:10 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Cyle. With a c." Noelle repeated the statement without a lick of shame. She was pretty proud of it, to be honest. Why wouldn't she be? It was adorable! "Don't you like it?" She gushed with a happy little sigh. The pinkette currently laid on her stomach, the palms of her hands holding onto her cheeks and perking her head up as her legs occasionally kicked at the air as she offered kyle her undivided attention.

"i might need some help training him though, he's really stubborn," the woman complained, "but I can't ever be firm with him because he's so cute," she sighed.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,440 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trick [c]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2019 17:15:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"y-yes. we already have kyle-with-a-k the arcanine, cyle-with-a-c the rockruff, and kyle jr. the..." he stops himself before he accidentally reveals himself to her. "yeah, you'd probably just name mateo's child kyle jr. at this point."

that was a good save, kinda. or at least, he hopes it is.

he perks up when he finally gets some kind of connection with her. he snaps once with his right hand and then points at her with his index finger. "finally someone that gets me! that part's the hardest thing to do." kyle powers down as quick as his enthusiasm shot up, however. "i guess i'm kinda immune to it by now though."

kyle leans back, arms supporting his weight behind him with palms flat on the wooden floors.

"but yeah, sure. i'll help. how bad have you spoiled him by now?"

noelle was a capable trainer by her own right so she should be knowing the basics on how to train pokemon. if she has to come to him for help, he wonders how much the rockruff has managed to captivate her heart by now for her to have trouble looking past its appearance.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
trick [c]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 7:27:34 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the woman gave a few blinks, face scrunching up in slight confusion, her heart abruptly tightening in her chest at the mention of 'kyle jr'. it was just...a lucky coincidence, right? right...yeah....

not wanting to get down about her deceased pet goldeen, she forced a smile, "mmh, yea! kyle jr! technically he'd be 'kyle jr the second' but...aha...yea!" she bit her tongue slightly, quickly moving on from the subject. she didn't want to explain how she'd, unintentionally, murdered a fish. too hung up on her own blunders and trying to forget 'past mistakes' she completely missed in suspecting the man.

his abrupt enthusiasm about her whole 'dog' situation was actually kinda...cute? adorable? it honestly reminded her of a dog perking up at the mention of something like...'treat' or 'fetch'. she decided not to bring it up, despite the smug smile that had settled on her lips for a moment. "it's supppeeerrr hard!" she complained with a whine, "i dunno how you did it with all your mightyena's and stuff," she huffed, laying her head down on her folded arms from where she lay.

"S-spoil him?"
she paled slightly, looking away and opening her mouth several times, but, unable to say anything. for someone who 'tamed' dragons and braved even a garchomp's rage with her 'bare hands', a dog pokemon had her beat. and it was sad. seriously, he got away with anything. the dog had even torn up mateo's pillow, and she had to blame it on herself. whether she was offended or not that everyone easily believed that she'd do such a thing was another story though.

"just a bit!...okay, maybe a lot more than a 'bit'."
she sighed, "but he's so cute, kyle!...but he's such a terror. he keeps getting into fights with the dragons, and tried to chew on chance's pikachu and...ugh..." she hid her face in slight shame. 
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,440 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trick [c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 16:55:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh. he probably got that from my pokemon." roughhousing between his pokemon was a very common occurrence. "that's an easy fix though. just get a spray bottle."

he pauses for a while, staring at noelle as she processes the information. kyle waits for until she makes a reaction to it, and when she finally opens her mouth or changes her expression, he quickly interrupts her thoughts and adds in the actual facts.

"just kidding. that just makes them more aggressive. don't actually do that."

there was a moment of time where he gave in and just gave out classic punishment to his poochyena when they were much younger whenever they did things that he did not like. it simply turned them into war freaks who enjoyed fights and have associated aggression with fun since it's the most attention kyle gave them. he regrets those days.

"can you actually get him here? i miss him and my lycanrocs aren't as cute as a rockruff anymore. please?" he clasps his hands, palms flat against each other. "i'll show you the best method i have to tire them out so they don't chew on everything else!"

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
trick [c]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 11:09:13 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
a...spray bottle? her brows furrow, mouth opening to protest. "he hates water though, so wouldn't that-" She cuts herself off the moment the man spoke up once more, a visible look of relief coming from her lips. She...seriously hoped that he learned that from a book and not 'trial and error'.

Blinking a few times as he suddenly began to plead to see the walking terror himself, she paused, hesitating for a bit. She was fearful that the next time he chewed up something in the house, he'd be forced to be outside whenever he was outside of his pokeball but...

"Alright, alright," she sighed, heaving herself to her feet. She, briefly, disappeared, going into her room and returning with a red and white pokeball. Pressing a button, a bright flash shined, and from it, the rockruff emerged. Immediately, he began to look around for something to get into, a soft, excited growl starting in his throat. However, the moment Cyle's stare rested on Kyle, the dog took off, lunging at the man in what Noelle hoped was an excited, 'I'm happy to see you', sort of thing.

"H-hey, easy, easy! Be nice - no biting!"
She immediately scrambled to reprimend the young pokemon.

do w/e u want with the dog
dont kick it tho 
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,440 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trick [c]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 15:16:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the rockruff locks eyes with him. he stares at it back. soon enough, it lunges at him.

"yeah! who wants to be taken down by kyle lopez?!"

kyle wouldn't say that he did not expect this reaction. he quickly takes both of his hands out, ready to catch the rockruff, and then pins it to the ground by force. with his size advantage, he places a hand was on its belly, scratching as he holds it in place, while the other one bats its paws away when it tries to reach his hand. it growls and snarls at kyle, and kyle growls back playfully, placing his face closer as to provoke it.

he momentarily forgets about noelle's presence as he plays with the puppy he had owned just a period of time before.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
trick [c]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 9:22:09 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Blinked once. Then twice. The sight of Kyle rolling around on the floor, roughhousing with her rockruff wasn't really something she expected. Still, she couldn't help but stare as if taking notes. The way he interacted with dogs reminded her, faintly, of the way dragon tamers interacted with dragons. Did that make him a dog master? Probably!

'I...I wanna join in,'
the pinkette thought to herself in a bit of jealousy, her cheeks briefly puffing out in a slight huff. Thankfully, she didn't. Instead, she merely pulled out her phone to begin recording it...Likely, so she could show it to Mateo later. "So...cute! So...kawaii!" She whispered under her breath.

"Oh, kyle, kyle! howl! y'know, like...awwooo!"
she just had to catch that on video. 

johto's basically japan, fight me
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,440 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trick [c]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 16:47:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was her awoo comment that eventually gets his attention. he turns, uncertain if he has heard her correctly. he wanted to doubt it, hoping that maybe he just has bad hearing.

"what?"

he stares at her as soon as she finds out she's recording him. it takes him a couple of seconds of a blank expression before the rockruff decides to bite his hand when kyle stopped playing with him. "fuck!" he attempts to pry the dog's mouth open to get his hand out of his fangs, to which he successfully did after the rockruff got his attention again.

kyle turns to noelle once more, hands now rubbing the rockruff's belly while his attention is away from him. "do you want to, uh, switch?"

while he would have normally just said 'awoo', having the camera pointed at him scared him from doing it.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
trick [c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 12:45:09 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Fuming a bit at the blank expression she was given and as the cute display ended, noelle sighed, shoulders slumping a bit as she grumbles, reluctantly putting her phone away. "no fun," she complained under her breath. however, his abrupt offer caught her a bit off guard, as she looked towards her sprawled and content rockruff with a look of doubt. seeing kyle interacting with him so naturally made her a bit...jealous? for a moment, the pinkette was quiet before she perked up with an abruptly determined face. "y-yeah! yeah!" she nodded frantically.

getting onto 'all fours', her hands and knees, she crawled closer, offering out a rather pathetic attempt at a growl. cyle looked at her with a :huh: face for a moment, confused. she tried again, this time, bucking at the dog in an attempt of copying kyle's bout of rough play.

this immediately made the dog crouch, tail wagging furiously before he lept forward. in a harsh bite his teeth latched onto her face and refused to let go, causing the woman to scream as she fell onto her back, desperately trying to pry the dog off. despite her incredible strength, the teeth that latched onto her nose refused to let go. "ow, ow, ow - holy hell - kyle! kyle help! kyle i'm dying!"
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,440 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trick [c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 17:40:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he'd be lying if he said he wasn't entertained with the sight. a chuckle left him, though he quickly scrambled to help her right afterwards.

"he loves you this much?" he asks her, smile still present on his expression.

he wraps his fingers around his maw, as if forcing to pry it open. when the teeth touches his fingers, the rockruff's inherent nature not to harm the previous person who raised him gets his grip on noelle to loosen. kyle then wipes his slobbery hands on his pants and then takes a handkerchief to dry noelle's nose.

standing up, he offers a hand for noelle to get her back to her feet.

"maybe he's just trying to impress you. raising dogs are different with dragons since they're like children. are you good with children?"

noelle was such a wild card that kyle somehow expects it to go both ways.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
trick [c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 5:39:04 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
as the dog is detached from her nose, there'gs a sharp stinging sensation, and blood lightly drips from the small punctures. it doesn't hurt too much - she'd been nearly mauled by dragons before after all - but, it still stung worse than a beedrill sting. "Thanks, kyle." her sheepish reply is followed by a sigh and slight sniffle as he wipes her nose clear.

taking his hand to pull herself up, she blinks slightly at his statement. more like children, less like dragons? that made...a lot of sense, now that she thought about it. she wasn't terrible with children. she liked them plenty, but, her methods of nurturing could seem a little...primal in comparison to most. which made sense for her, considering she'd raised ton of baby dragons. "yeah, the really rowdy and rough ones - ooh." a light bulb seemed to flicker in her mind. "kyle, you're a genius, thank you! wait here, i need your help with something!" and thus began the long, long night of 'dog training' for her and cyle. 
, i'll submit this in a bit