2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2019 9:09:23 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i didn't expect ya to actually go though," he'd comment cheekily, glancing at the man behind him.

priam had jokingly asked about helping him look for his token pet cat if he does become a rocket boss in the future, getting a surprising response from cadis. he doubts it'll come to that, considering he always found himself within the front lines of some of the operations that involved utmost caution, a trait he seldom observes in his daily life. if he does get lucky, however, he knows he'll do a damn good job at it.

he just wants something regal to match the title. as much as he loved his espeon, he wasn't enough unfortunately.

priam wades through the tall grass with his espeon on his shoulder, trampling over them to unknowingly carve an easier path for the rocket boss. he turns his head back to the direction ahead, leading them to a place way away from the main path of the route.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2019 9:40:51 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"the word 'no' is a foreign concept to me." how could deny the enthusiastic teen a chance to grow. this was an opportunity in the making. a chance for cadis to learn more about his subordinate. "i take all matters concerning my family to heart. if you're in need, i shall provide." a simple smile given, "never hesitate to ask me for anything." he needed his men, women, and brethren in tiptop shape.

"though, i must admit, i'm here to acquire something myself. i was told i could obtain it somewhere in this area." though they were hard to come by. if anything, he'd be surprised to discover the pokemon that he was in search of to be out here. the chance wasn't high, but it was neither low. he'd simple allow fate to bestow him his desired capture. "be sure to use this time wisely. every second we're out here is an opportunity to learn." such as being covert.

notes: hehe, hi. psychic/normal.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2019 1:08:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AMBIPOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / technician[break]
swift / agility / nasty plot / baton pass
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DUOSION APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overcoat[break]
rollout / psychic / heal block / pain split
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 3:18:18 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i'll keep that in mind!"

there was a hint of mischief on his tone, something that would have warned others that priam was going to be abusing it. anyone who knows him, however, would know that he'd probably forget about it before he can even take advantage of it.

he hopes that the 'ask and you shall receive' thing was true. he probably won't be able to claim it though, cause asking favors from your boss was a very awkward thing to do. this trip was just something he made out as a jest but somehow went through.

"what'cha lookin' for?" he asks.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 20:32:43 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"oh." it's not actually what he was looking for, but it was perfect timing. "gallade, close combat." his gallade would emerge from behind. moving in with a physical assault upon the ambipom's body. any attempt to defend was not given. and without hesitation a ball was thrown toward the bipedal pokemon.

"absorption complete." the ball would be brought to him by his gallade. his direction turned toward priam after. "rumor has it that there's a malfunctioned creature roaming about. it's a pokemon, but also not a pokemon. something that escaped confinement." he was here to find it. "apparently it's said we'll know when we see it. the locals were being harassed by the pokemon, so i told them i'd handle it." a smile worn, "i am a league member after."

notes: hehe, hi. psychic/normal. catching ambipom!

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 2:15:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GIRAFARIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / inner focus[break]
psybeam / agility / nasty plot / crunch
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRAMPA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sap sipper[break]
glare / dragon breath / extrasensory / safeguard
[break][break]

[break]
Cadis captures the Ambipom successfully!

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 16:50:58 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

a new pair would show. one of them happened to be a girafarig, his interest was touched on. "gallade, return." and with the flick of a wrist he'd call forth zoroark. "pursuit." a sudden assault was made upon the unsuspecting girafarig. a hand pressed down atop of the pokemon's neck, whereas a foot upon its tail.

"you won't be going anywhere." the pokemon's attempt at escape was cutoff. though, this wasn't exactly what he'd been after. it wouldn't hurt to add to his collection. "if you wouldn't mind, please come with me." a ball was lightly tapped upon the girafarig's forehead. it would come to be asborbed within the premier ball. "welcome to your new home." it didn't take much effort for cadis to snatch his prey. any struggle to fight would simply prove fruitless.

"that was fun, let's continue on." had kyle any interest within the drampa? cadis wasn't sure. he'd stop to ask, "are you going to catch it before we continue our hunt?"

notes: psychic/normal. catching girafarig.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 3:41:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh. nah, it's not that one."

he takes out his arcanine, the fire-type appearing just in front of them. "roar it away!" and with one big threatening roar, the drampa is scared away from the scene.

"i want something with more... pizzaz, if ya get what i mean."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 4:05:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EXPLOUD APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / soundproof[break]
crunch / uproar / boomburst / thunder fang
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BEWEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / fluffy[break]
bind / hammer arm / double-edge / brutal swing
[break][break]

[break]
Cadis captures the Girafarig successfully!

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 4:20:33 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"pizzazz..." a new pair would come. "i understand that wholeheartedly." and so he'd return zoroark only to call back gallade. "skill swap on the exploud." gallade would obtain a new ability: soundproof, while the exploud would wear steadfast. "rush in and deliver close combat." any attempt to utilize a 'sound-based' technique proved fruitless.

gallade was unaffected. "end it with aerial ace." and thus the pokemon met its swift end. a premier ball would be thrown at it. an attempt to capture the loud pokemon would be made. "good job, let's keep moving." if priam had no interest in the bewear. cadis and gallade would take the lead of guiding them through the area.

notes: psychic/normal. catching exploud.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 5:14:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"okay!"

priam recalls his arcanine back to its ball, ignoring the bewear altogether and keeps moving with cadis.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 1:05:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BRAVIARY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
superpower / fury attack / air slash / whirlwind
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHANSEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / healer[break]
softboiled / sing / egg bomb / light screen
[break][break]

[break]
Cadis captures the Exploud successfully!
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 7:07:59 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"close combat." their next target was chansey. gallade moved without hesitation. the chansey was met with a swift end, once brought down. cadis would come to stand over it as gallade held it down.

"and that's another one." a pokeball was lightly pressed atop of the normal-types head. the pokemon was absorbed, once absorbed cadis would await to hear the 'ring' for confirmation. once done, he'd look around only to find a braviary flying overhead. "oh, kingsley would appreciate that." but he'd leave for priam to choose whether he wanted to capture it for himself, kingsley, or not at all. "let's keep moving," cadis said.

notes: psychic/normal. catching chansey.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2019 18:36:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"aaaah! stop teasing me like that! you can go ahead! i'll catch up."

priam's aware that he would not have even thought of catching the braviary for kingsley had cadis not mentioned it. he scratches his head with both hands as he finds himself in conflict on whether he should stay true to his character or try to impress cadis by suppressing his attachment towards kingsley. in the end, he relents to his nature.

"hit it with swift!"

the psychic-type shoots stars on the flying target, causing it to eventually lose altitude for a moment. priam sees it as falling and crashing down before he realizes it dive bombs towards them. "espeon!" it only takes the psychic-type the call of his name for him to act, lashing out towards the braviary with psychic afterwards for it to actually hit the ground.

priam tosses a pokeball at it, and maybe present it to kingsley as a gift or something.

capture attempt on braviary
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?