Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 3:18:02 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
This place was...huge.

The pink-haired woman stared in wonder at the grandiose building, looking a bit frazzled and lost as she headed inside. Really, she had no place in being here. But, she wasn't here for sightseeing or some rabid fan trying to get a tour. Clutched in her arms were two neatly wrapped boxes in an eastern/oriental sort of fashion.

Despite their fanciness, there was nothing incredibly special about them, they were just bento lunch boxes. Specifically, for Mateo...and, Kyle, she guessed. Bryony said it'd be rude to 'only bring Mateo one'. Given she didn't ask many questions about their league life, she could only imagine that they were hard at work doing...whatever it was they do. So, she figured it'd be nice to bring them both a home-cooked meal!

But, she had little idea where to find them. Already, she'd been stopped by security several times due to 'looking suspicious', and after confirming her identity three times, it was getting a bit old. That aside, she couldn't help but feel as though something were...watching her? But, she did look pretty out of place, no?

"Seriously Mateo, where are-"
A quiet, complaining grumble left her lips, only to be sharply cut off when she walked straight into someone. She stumbled back a little, dropping the boxes onto the floor - they, thankfully, didn't break nor open or anything.

"Oh, geez, sorry!" She had to be on her best behavior here, didn't she? Something about, 'not making the other two look bad' and blah blah blah. And so, she offered a polite dip of her head, even if she stole a few childish peeks upwards to try and see who it was. "Ah, seriously, sorry!"

mission // if this start wont work, lemma know spiwal uwu
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 0:24:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Evergrande has always been a hotbed for talent and greatness. Those who seek their fortune as trainer eventually end up at the League's doorstep, looking for the one place that can test their mettle and push them beyond their limits. Now, the League Headquarters houses the four most prominent trainers in the region: the elusive Elite Four. Everyone else either follows in their footsteps or serve as staff for the building's administration duties. Fernando is no exception and frequents the building on League business.

His original intent had been to meet with to discuss the Aqua Festival. It's not often that Legendary Pokemon expose themselves to the populace, much less offer themselves up on the offer of partnership. What Fernando cannot fathom is Kyle's reason to deny the pact. The fact that Kyle's an established trainer and one that he respect baffles him further. Unfortunately, he misses the Elite Four member altogether, leaving as soon as he's arrived.

Fernando waves goodbye to the desk attendant, fake smiles and all, walking backwards until he bumps into someone. While his immediate thought is to blame himself for not looking where he's going he can only wonder who would be clumsy enough to walk straight into someone else, unless they too weren't paying attention. The knock off balance causes him to shuffle his steps on top of each other and he catches himself on a pivot, turning to the other party.

"It's fine," he answers in an equally apologetic tone. "I should have been watching where I was going." Noelle is unfamiliar to him and he's about to tell her there's no need to apologize when a voice cuts in between them, hushed through one ear and goosebumps prickling out the other.

"Red or Blue?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 10:40:41 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Lips parting to speak, the pinkette pauses when the ominous whisper reached both of their ears. She briefly looked towards the darker haired individual with a mystified, questioning stare. No - it...definitely wasn't him, his lips hadn't moved. Gathering her things and standing upwards, she was half tempted to ignore the whisper - perhaps it'd only been a figment of her imagination?

but, as though compelled by some unknown force, a word escaped her throat, "blue." She wasn't sure where the impulse came from, to be honest. Maybe it was because blue reminded her of Mateo's hair before Light changed his face claim again? Or, maybe it was because of the stranger's brilliant blue gaze? Either way, she affirmed her choice with a little shrug of her shoulders. It was just a harmless question, right? 
// didnt submit a mod req. for this yet b/cus idk if you wanted to post first or not!
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 21:44:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando glares at her and it takes some mental reassuring that the voice didn't come from her. The sudden change in tone and pitch is too drastic. The way it carries itself spells something menacing and he turns to look around in an anticipatory panic. There's nothing out of the ordinary and he's about to ask Noelle about it when his lips move on their own.

"Red."

Fernando's eyes widen at the realization and he reaches for a Pokeball. He's not sure what's happening but that wasn't a conscious choice to answer. Something's afoot.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 22:23:11 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
an incineroar

attacks!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - blaze[break]
darkest lariat / swagger / double kick / thrash

A CURIOUS LOOP FORMS IN THE AIR before it enlarges dramatically. a snicker accompanies the expansion as an incineroar is seemingly tossed out like it were nothing. as the loop closes, the snicker seems to echo as the heel, confused and now, terrified by the non sequitur of its destination, stands menacingly. it attacks the first thing it sees: you two.[break][break]

note: no rolls were done, omitting the chance of a shiny.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break] [break]
you may attempt to capture this pokemon /[break]leave a note in your mod requests when turning your mission in.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 7:14:19 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
for some unknown reason, the pink-haired woman braces when fernando says the color opposite of her own, as though they'd broken some unsaid rule. thankfully, nothing bad happened, aside from a loop abruptly appearing overhead.

"oh." noelle's lips pursed, her head tilting. what she was about to wave off as harmless quickly changed when an incineroar was suddenly tossed from its depths, the fiery feline regarding both trainers with a confused, yet fierce look.

her lips parted to speak, however, a kick quickly came whirling overhead in their direction. the double kick nearly met her face, had she not abruptly ducked away with a small 'eep'. the second kick came just as fast, before she could even release one of her own pokemon to deal with it. all the priestess could manage to do was scramble out a quick yell of warning, "hey - watch out!" 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 5:38:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] The loop forms and Fernando taps the release on his Pokeball. His Kecleon unravels and vanishes in place, CAMOUFLAGING into the background as the Incineroar launches itself at the both of them. The first DOUBLE KICK misses on merit of Fernando ducking, with the second never connecting with anything on the merit of the SUCKER PUNCH that intercepts the wrestler straight in the jaw.

Literally struck into a daze, the Kecleon follows up with a scratch frisk of THIEF before BINDING the Incineroar up with its mighty tongue.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 11:23:35 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Slightly marveling at the man, or perhaps his pokemon's, quick thinking, she watched as the incineroar was rendered incapacitated by the chameleon. "Good job," she praised with a nod of approval.

Still, that didn't answer the question of how it got in here, or, why for that matter. Something didn't add up, but, she didn't think of herself as smart enough to try and figure it out. Perhaps she'd tell Lucas of it, and have him try and figure it out. "What're you gonna do with it? Need me to knock it out?" It was a slightly brutish question, she realized, but, it was genuine in nature. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 0:30:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] The daze is temporary and there's no telling how long the Incineroar will remain unconscious. While Fernando has the ability to incapacitate it further, the prompt from Noelle offers an easier solution for him while being able to examine the girl's own capabilities. Evergrande is a frequent place of travel for trainers and non-combatant alike but more often than not only the best of the best dare venture to Hoenn's elusive plateau.

"Yes," he answers hurriedly. "Kecleon is fast but lacks the power to keep it under control for long."

Sometimes the simplest lies are those founded on truth.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2019 4:21:00 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
She wasn't much of a battler - it didn't interest her much like it did for Kyle or Mateo. Of course, as both a dragon master and her experience being within Hoenn, she'd gotten better. And so, whilst his answer did make her jump slightly, she's quick to nod and offer him a reassuring, bright smile.

"Leave it to me!" A pokeball is fiddled from her belt, and from it, she released a drapion. Though it wasn't often she thought things through, she had taken into accord her surroundings. Flooding the place with a hydro pump or tearing it apart with an earthquake wouldn't do. Not when there were so many people about who could get hurt. Briefly, she thought back to her mission with the hypno's, and how her recklessness, though efficient, had harmed and hindered both teammates. A strong fighter didn't mean just producing powerful attacks, after all.

"Brick break. Make it count." She instructed the ogre socprion. He nodded, his swaying tail glowing brightly as a swift and precise chop released itself on the back of the fire/dark type's neck with immense power. Quickly, the dazed feline fell unconscious from the harsh maneuver, its body slouching in kecleon's grasp.

noelle offered the silph a thumbs up. "Mission accomplished!" seeing as the incineroar was no longer a threat, she began to collect and gather the lunch bento boxes made, figuring he could handle the rest. "thanks for your help - i really should get going though. oh! uh, i'll bring you a lunch box too, next time i stop by, alright?" he was important, and so that meant he had to be work friends of kyle and mateo, right? any friend of their's was a friend of hers. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 18:59:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Impressive," Fernando concludes in a hushed tone. Observing a precise attack meant to incapacitate at a moment's notice requires a certain amount of finesse and while it could be a case of dumb luck, he's willing to hedge his guess on the former until proven otherwise. Left with an unconscious Incineroar on his hands, Fernando dispose of it the only way he knows how — with an empty Pokeball.

By the time Fernando is able to get his hands on the Pokeball Noelle has already made her claims at leaving and he isn't in a position to stop her. Instead, he simply waves at her, thanking her aloud before asking for her name.

++incineroar

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
colors of the wind [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2019 2:03:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 75 poke, 5 infamy, 1 shining dust, 1x incineroar (fernando)!
[break]