Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Nature's Bounty [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 17:05:54 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
When asked to accompany the boss on an outing like this Eva was a bit surprised but complied nonetheless so she gathered her things and went on her way. The man was in search for something and it was her job to help him find it, having some able bodies assist in the endeavor with Eva supervising over them.

”Hmm hopefully we find some extras on this little expedition of ours that I can take home with us.” She said with a devious smile, her own schemes running through her mind.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Nature's Bounty [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 17:15:42 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"anything we find is rightfully yours. i'm merely here to find the necessities to our project." a hand was then brought to the top of 's head. "i also get to spend time with my adorable scientists." he teased, removing his hand had it not been swapped away. though, it wasn't just eva and cadis.

they were here with a squad of lackeys, a small unit that would come to serve every and any command given from the pair. "it's important we have many hands to help us in locating the key ingredients." though, this route wasn't his choice. it was suggested by the other scientists that their chances in locating the pokemon they were in search of proved high here.

"it might be awhile before we can return home. hopefully we're not out here too long." the boss spoke with a playful sigh. "i suppose we could both use some fresh air every now and then."

notes: electric/grass route.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Nature's Bounty [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 2:10:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BRELOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / poison heal[break]
mach punch / leech seed / stun spore / headbutt
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MARACTUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / water absorb[break]
petal dance / pin missile / cotton spore / cotton guard
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Nature's Bounty [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 7:48:34 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Oh how generous of you! I’ll have just to indulge myself then.” Eva responded as she instinctively raised a hand to meet Cadis’ stopping him from being able to reach the top of her head. This had not been the first time he’s done this and not every time is she successful in stopping him.

”And you’re adorable scientist loves to spend time with her loving leader.” She smiled, her words being genuine. She looked at the group they assembled here and placed a hand to her hip. ”It’d be more impressive if we couldn’t” With this many people their chances were all but guaranteed.

”And I suppose I have to agree, being cooped up in a lab all day, while is wonderful, can leave one needing some time outside and moving about.” Just then it appeared that some of their men found something. A Maractus, quite the find but not one that Eva was interested in outside of the scope of being useful material for Cadis.

It’d be up to him to decide what happens to it but there was another Pokémon that they had miss, and an aggressive one at that. ”It seems you missed one.” As the Pokémon seemingly attacked Eva’s Incineroar was released, protecting the group by fending off the Pokémon, which was now identified as a Breloom.

Ifrit made quick work of the Breloom, leaving the Pokémon out of the equation. ”I’ll be taking this little troublemaker~” She cooed, tossing an empty capsule at the unconscious Pokémon.

”Now I don’t think I need to explain to you gentlemen why what just happened was something that can’t be tolerated.” She might have said that with a playful and innocent tone but it was clear these words were laced with poison that was deadly if they didn’t understand.

Capture attempt on breloom
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Nature's Bounty [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 6:54:39 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"now, now..." he'd come to examine the frightened maractus. "this would prove to be a fine companion." placing his hand atop of the pokemn's head. "there, there, you're in good hands." and thus he'd call for gallade to deliver an aerial ace to the back of the grass-types neck.

the maractus, unconcious, would come to be thrown a premier pokeball. absorbing the pokemon, "alright, that was an easy capture." turning toward his comrade, he'd chuckle, "it's okay, messing up is an experience. they just need to learn how to: improvise, adapt, and overcome." that had a nice ring to it.

"that just might become rocket's new motto." battle set execution, prepare to eat your heart out.

notes: electric/grass route. catching maractus.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga