light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
drugs & candy
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 19:57:05 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

a white bandanna had been worn around his forehead. a gray cardigan was thrown over a white t-shirt, the white shirt could be seen tucked into a pair of black slim-fitted jeans. matching his cardigan were a pair of gray loafers donned upon his feet, an ankle bracelet could also be found with a ball capsule-like pendent upon it on his right ankle. over his shoulder was a satchel filled with all sorts of items, paperwork, pokeball, and assortments.

"yahoo, lady cait!" the gym trainer of the grass-type gym leader entered with authorized permission. in tow he possessed baked goods in one hand and hot chocolate filled with marshmallows in the other. entering the greenhouse-like gym, he wondered where she was. it was only morning, so he had doubt she'd be out at this time. "miss alfric!" he'd be in search of her whereabouts.

standing within the corridor, he'd whine, "i don't wanna be stuck with gym battling duty today! please be here!" it was as if, like a child, he were screaming for his mother. "what if something happened to her?! i'd be responsible!" falling to his knees, the thought of cait being hurt without his knowledge just made things even worse for the gym trainer. it was his job to be around her every hour of the day! he was her associate, and so far he was doing a bad job at that! "miss cait, don't die! i'll come rescue you!!" ready to dash, he'd stop within a half-sprint.

"i don't even know where she is!!" he cried again. allowing his overexaggeration to take fruit, had she truly been endanger? she would definitely be dead due to his eccentric nature.

notes: random, overdue social. this starter is bad.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]