maple's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
maple's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 3:28:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","breaksil"]
[attr="class","breaksiltab"]

[attr="class","breaksilimg"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg1"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg2"]

[attr="class","breaksillyric"]

MAPLE WEBSTER

TWENTY + SHE/HER + HETEROSEXUAL + ROCKET

[attr="class","breaksilmid"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].001
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ ABOUT

[attr="class","breaksilblurb"]

born from a poor family on the streets, she was an accident and thus her parents treated her poorly, in the event they weren't neglecting her. her parents would often use her as a way to evoke sympathy from passerbys and try to coerce them into giving money. she didn't attend school while growing up, and lived in a constant state of wanting her parents' approval along with their affection. as she grew older, she began to commit petty crimes for herself to feed herself when her parents didn't bat an eye. her parents would often threaten her about the police and how they would take her away and, to calm her outbursts and desire for affection, they would lead her on with feigned affection.[break][break]

she was taken in by the webster family in sinnoh later on, after a previous encounter with them and after her parents were arrested under counts for possession of unauthorized firearms, illegal substances, child abuse and neglect. it took a lot of time, but she eventually adjusted. when she was able to go on her journey, she didn't want to bother her adoptive siblings or parents, so she often kept her problems to herself - this includes her shortage of money after leaving home. knowing no other way to make money, she uses the knowledge she learned from her eldest brother on computers (in addition to her two pokemon, rotom and porygon) to make a living hacking. [break][break]

in fear of getting caught and disappointing her parents and siblings, she joins team rocket under the promise of "protection", such that her identity would be secure while she worked for them. when she isn't doing her hacking work, she's streaming and gaming for her online following and makes good revenue from that.

[break][break]
[break]

she's obnoxious, energetic and just a little bit eccentric. her one-track mind can zip on by like a bullet train and, if you don't stop her, she can go on for rambles on, and on, and on. people either love her energy, or hate it because of how tiring she can get. maple comes off as overly optimistic, to the point it seems naive. she embraces her childishness, and tends to over-exaggerate her happiness and energy; as a result, it's become the norm for her to act the way she does. she acts this way on, and off stream. she'll come off as a ditzy, clueless and spoiled, bratty streamer online and off. [break][break]

but, like all things she does; her surface personality is a farce. for the most part, at least. her optimism is less of her normal attitude and more of a coping mechanism. in truth, maple is deeply cynical and had been diagnosed with clinical depression; something she likes to hide even from her family. she has a desire for attention and love, hence why she comes off as clingy and somewhat possessive over the people close to her. maple is terrified of being abandoned, especially after her biological parents kicked her out. [break][break]

in addition, maple is dishonest and tends to distance herself from the people around her. though she will welcome everyone with a smile and open arms, it never feels like anyone has established a solid connection with her. she is unpredictable and, in spite of initial impressions, is rather observant and calculating. from her years on the streets, she has honed the ability to con other people, though has turned to use this as charisma when speaking to others. [break][break]

all in all, she holds herself high and strong while keeping a distance with the people around her. her exaggerated happiness is a farce made by her, such that she can exaggerate and fake happiness when necessary and no one would be able to tell the difference.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].002
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ WANTED

idea elaboration
[break][break]

idea elaboration
[break][break]

idea elaboration

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].003
]
[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ RELATIONSHIPS

WEBSTER, OSWALD older bro who she loves to hell and back
[break][break]

WEBSTER, - older brother/sister she loves to hell and back
[break][break]

WEBSTER, - older brother/sister she loves to hell and back
[break][break]

name relationship

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:350px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font-size:10px;}]
[attr="class","breaksilwant"]

[attr="class","breaksilbot"]

LOOKIN' FOR YOU IN THE NEON LIGHTS - WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER ME?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]
[newclass=.breaksil]width:500px;background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltab]background-color:#333333;height:190px;width:125px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg]background-color:#C86D98;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#C86D98;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#C86D98;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksillyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltabs]font:30px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;width:120px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilwant]background-color:#252525;height:5px;display:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot]background-color:#C86D98;border-left:solid 125px #333333;text-align:center;font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilbot b]line-height:10px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding:40px 40px 15px 40px;color:#C86D98;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksiltitle b]font-weight:300!important;color:#333333;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb]font:11px Roboto;height:207px;letter-spacing:.2px;overflow:auto;padding-right:17px;margin:0px 40px 0px 83px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#C86D98;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#C86D98;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#C86D98;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
maple's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 23:38:16 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar

NATSUKI & @maple

These two would work well together, when you throw two helpless and cute looking things together trouble is bound to make its way towards them. Taking a mission with the two of them would be fun if they could play off the cute but distressed maiden act together.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
maple's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2019 16:04:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Maven+Pro:900|Open+Sans:400,700|Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.oblivLightReply] --oblivLightAccent: #B483CD; --oblivLightBorder: #84449C;[/newclass]

[attr="class","oblivLightReply"]
[attr="class","oblivLightSidebar"]

[attr="class","oblivLightBody"]

"helpless" maidens

yo :eyes:[break][break]

that'll be perf, yes. tbh maple would over-exaggerate the distressed maiden for the giggles then take things seriously. later. is there any specific mission that you wanna do? i'm fine with doing any >w>

[attr="class","oblivLightCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.oblivLightReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivLightAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivLightBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivLightAccent); color:#121212; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#7a7a7a; text-align:justify; background-color:#f8f8f8; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivLightAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
maple's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 14:40:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
I really want Maple and Stormy to have sort of a... strained friendship. As far as I can tell from their brief interactions so far and Maples interests, the two of them are very very different people. Stormy is also the stubborn type who really doesnt care for trying things she has no interest in, so she can actually come across as rude (because it is a little rude). I don't see them NOT getting along, but I definitely dont see Stormy really really enjoying Maple's company if that makes sense?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
maple's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2019 5:43:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[newclass=.oblivLightReply] --oblivLightAccent: #B483CD; --oblivLightBorder: #84449C;[/newclass]

almost friends

ayo! OKAY also, I see where you're coming from. Honestly, I picture that the only other, main connection they'd have is maple's brother and she's over there like "o lordie I don't wanna be a third wheel". she'll be stuck between "i really wanna be her friend" and also at a bit of a loss of "how do I friend this person". [break][break]

that being said, something closer to like, a neutral standing? BUT. something that I think they CAN bond over is their fear of abandonment or loneliness? If I recall, Stormy had been through quite a bit with people leaving her left and right, and Maple would resonate with that since her parents pretty much threw her out after she tried so hard or their approval. otherwise, I can see the two having like, this mutual understanding of "i don't know how to deal with you but I don't hate you", if that makes sense and if that's what you were thinking? [break][break]

I'm just all over the place skskskshfxh

[break]

"helpless" maidens

THIS IS REALLY LATE but that looks like a good mission! if you don't mind, could you please start it? I'll respond asap ;u;

[newclass=.oblivLightReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivLightAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivLightBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivLightAccent); color:#121212; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#7a7a7a; text-align:justify; background-color:#f8f8f8; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivLightAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivLightCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
maple's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2019 6:57:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Hoihoi Nano,

I saw in Maple's profile that she's a petty thief and a hacker. Morgan used to be a very good Rocket that performed trafficking, heists and information, I was thinking Maple could have been part of his team.

Unfortunately after Rocket disbanded, Morgan turned himself in. One of the reasons though was to grant amnesty to the Team Rocket members under his own operations, who were given lenience and were not pursued as part of the bargaining deal for Morgan to give vital information to the League on continued Rocket Operations. I think this might be elaborated in the upcoming event.

Morgan sees a little of himself in Maple, as he was essentially blacklisted from general Pokemon Society at a young age due to factors that he himself could not control. So I was thinking he was part leader, part tutor, part brother that liked to mess with Maple because it amused him. Let me know your thoughts on if this is something you're interested in.

https://i.imgur.com/gecsXe2.png?1
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
maple's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2019 7:07:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

ex-superior

get that unholy beAST OFF MY SAFE SPACE--[break][break]

all jokes aside, i really do like this idea, yes! maple would have been pretty bummed about morgan turning himself in, and i can see her playing a role of a bright little sunshine while she was on his team? she would definitely react to teasing and messing around (and, usually, return the banter). [break][break]

i would be very much open to past threads between these two, and current/present threads for when they meet again and maple's like OH HEY I KNOW YOU WE NEED TO CATCH UP, or she'd be quietly going 'where you been i've missed you and your dumb face'. she would definitely be very curious to see what he's told the league, though, so i implore you to be a bit careful morgan :monkas: