twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 17:58:54 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Red or Blue

A voice etched its way into her ears, the womans stopped in her tracks soundly, looking to the one who had accompanied her for a walk.

It would take a moment for her to regain her composure, looking to where the voice had originated, staring into the void that presented itself within an alleyway along the main sidewalk.

Who are you and what do you want?

The voice would not answer, only retelling its question.

Red or Blue?

Marie looked over to Cadis with a confused look and relayed the question.

Red or Blue?

mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 18:30:07 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

too busy crushing it on candy crush. he'd come to be so enveloped within his game that, without notice, he hadn't heard anything at first. it wasn't until he'd risen his head that he'd respond to marie, who'd asked him the question, and said, "come again?" red or blue? "what an odd question to ask. may i ask why you're asking me this? are you asking me what's my favorite color?" he'd think on it, and then responded, "purple!" a jovial chuckle followed.

notes: boom.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 18:54:46 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Her face contorted to a look of pure confusion, giving him a look of 'what is wrong with you' before pointing to the alleyway.

"A voice aske- You know wha, Blue. We choose Blue, right? Blue. Say Blue."

Before she even began to explain she had become tired of him, choosing to take matters into her own hands.

lT8MyEbT
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 19:09:56 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"mm...blue?" why'd she want him to say blue. how odd she were being. "okay, sure, blue!" cadis chuckled. "what is this game we're playing?" did she say something about a voice?

3R23lXQU

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 7:21:36 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a wishiwashi

attacks!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - schooling[break]
endeavor / beat up / double-edge / hydro pump / aqua ring / whirlpool

A CURIOUS LOOP FORMS IN THE AIR before it enlarges dramatically. a snicker accompanies the expansion as a school of wishiwashi is seemingly tossed out like it were nothing. as the loop closes, the snicker seems to echo as the school of fish, confused and now, terrified by the non sequitur of its destination, float menacingly before the two. it attacks the first thing it sees: you two.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break] [break]
you may attempt to capture this pokemon /[break]leave a note in your mod requests when turning your mission in.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 16:34:10 GMT
marie jules Avatar
She stood dumbfounded as a hoard of Wishiwashi suddenly appeared. "What?" Being all she uttered before the pokemon attacked, a hydro pump shooting their way quickly.

Marie would quickly act, releasing a Gogoat, the pokemon charging at the mass of fish without a second thought, horn leeching the Wishiwashi and sending a handful of its body flying, the now forlorn wisiwashi flopping about wildly.

Marie couldn't help but cringe at the sight, looking over to Cadis for conformation on what he wanted to do.

|4lhvFFV
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 18:43:52 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"fast." he commented. impressed by her performance, he'd wonder over to begin poking the wishiwashi with his index finger. crouching, he'd ponder on what to do with it. "mm..." they were an interesting pokemon to have on his person. he wasn't sure if he wanted it or not, "i think i'll take it..." he'd pause, making sure he wanted to do "...for now!"

"so you said something about a voice? you okay?" he asked. taking out a pokeball, he'd tap it upon the pokemon's head. once it was absorbed, he'd place it into his pocket.

L6hR7LA|

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 20:22:13 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"What do you mean by that?"

Her words were defensive, the thought of him accusing her of being crazy or some other such nonsense forcing a reaction out of her.

"Just because I'm more perspective of my surroundings of you doesn't mean I'm hearing voices. And if you think a random school of wishiwashi appearing out of nowhere is normal than maybe you're the one that needs some looking at."

She turns to the dusky alleyway, the once pitch dark entrance now fully visible, the voice that called out to her seemingly disappearing with the smog.

"Interesting."

She thought, pulling out her phone and adding this location to a point of interest for the future.

"Have you encountered anything weird like this lately?"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 21:04:30 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

he found it cute with how quick and blunt she reacted to everything. straightforward and to the point, "your liveliness is what keeps me feeling young!" he randomly commented, making himself seen older than he'd happen to be. "you mean the voice you heard?" he'd think about his time within hoenn briefly. had anything he'd encountered seemed off or weird? "nothing that i can recall. if it doesn't capture my attention, i lack a memory of it."

the only thing on his mind were people who held some sort of uniqueness about them. anything outside of that didn't catch his eye much. "come now, let's now dawdle on this. i'll treat you to something nice for catching your boss something delicious--how about sushi? we can evaluate your psyche over lunch." cadis teased.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 21:15:07 GMT
marie jules Avatar
The pure empty-headedness of this man forced her eyes to roll, the woman feeling them detach from their nerves as she did.

A hand approached her face, rubbing both of her eyes as she straighten them back, a sigh escaping as she tossed them up.

"Fine... Fine... I want sushi."

And with that she allowed him to lead the way.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
speak to me [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 22:02:17 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"perfect!" and with that he'd lead the way. pondering what to get from the restaurant they were heading toward. he was indecisive when it came to choosing his next meal.