twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 18:17:39 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Their arrival to Cadis’ apartment was a bit awkward for Marie, the woman entering only to greeted by the mans belongings strewn about the room. While it wasn’t the worst she had seen, the fact that someone who had lived alone lived in this condition was something she regarded as distasteful.

Damn bitch, you live like this?

Was the first thing that escaped her mouth, her question somewhat scornful as she continued to look around the room.

mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 18:26:41 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

this wasn't exactly how he wanted his home to have been seen. an arm folded and a sigh followed. he'd lower his head in shame, "let's just say i have an intruder. your boss is a klutz, go figure." he'd let out a light titter. "please don't judge me too harshly." it would seem a rotom invaded his home and tore the entire place up, but she'd no clue. so he'd inform her.

"a rotom's invaded my home, so i've been dealing with it. they're a bit complex to catch." especially since they enjoyed hiding within electronics. "right now i'm searching it, care to join?" as if she really had a choice.

notes: :huh:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 18:55:03 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"Uh-huh. I rotom." She said in disbelief, figuring the man had just decided to blame his laziness on some random pokemon that came to mind.

"Sure, sure. I'll help."

She said skeptically, setting her things near the door as she began to call out to the pokemon.

"Here, rotom-rotom-rotom."

Her voice escaped as she slyly began cleaning up the mess, pretending to look for something she figured didn't exist.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 19:08:50 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

searching for the rotom. he'd come to listen as she attempted to call for the rotom. as he listened, he'd cover his mouth. trying his best not to laugh. "i don't think that's how you can make a rotom appear." she was a funny one. he go into his bedroom, looking under his bed in search of the ghostly pokemon. "it's not under the bed!" he shouted.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 19:36:20 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"What?! Really?! Dang"

A half-hearted response given as she hastily tightened up what could only be considered his living room to the best of her ability.

"Maybe you should try the bathroom, Rotoms like to hide in light bulbs and stuff."

A ploy to buy herself a little more time, obviously.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 19:46:04 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

the bathroom? "smart!" he'd go off and check. checking each light bulb carefully, he'd come to be unable to find it. maybe it was hiding somewhere in the washroom? he'd have to check the washing machine next! "no dice in the bathroom! maybe it's near the washing machine or kitchen, i'll check those two next!" and so he was off.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 20:12:27 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Yes, yes, good good. He was automatically doing what he needed to to stay out of her way like a good little boy. If she were his mother Marie would be proud, the young man busying himself without the need of her own supervision. It nearly brings a tear to her eyes.

It wasn't until she felt a zap of static that she came to her senses, remembering that she still had a job to do, which was clean up this mess of course.

And she would do so diligently, a static-like giggle echoing in the background.

"Do you have a lawnmower?"

She asked out to Cadis as she cleaned.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 20:22:43 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"a lawnmower?" he'd laugh, "i've not a single reason to own one of those." that was a riot. "the last place i haven't checked yet is the kitchen. it has to be in there, though." and so he made his way toward it, "you keep looking!"

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 20:50:33 GMT
marie jules Avatar
A weird question of course but he was a weird guy, but should could have sworn she heard somethin-

Before she could even finish speaking the fridge door would shoot open, a sudden blast of arctic air escaping into the room, food and other such necessities spilling out into the floor at the sudden jolt.

"What the fuck?"

She whispered under her breath before the rotom turned its attention towards her, and with it, the fridge. It would only take a moment of silence before it spewed forth more frigid air in her direction, the cold encasing her face and hair in a thin layer of frost.

She's stand in silence, stunned at the sudden revelation as she looked to Cadis in disbelief.

"So... you weren't just making that up then..."

A moment would go by and the Rotom would exit the fridge, tipping it over in the process. She would bite her lip, studying the scene for a moment then wipe the frost from her eyes.

"We should do something about that."

An astute observation to be acted on with haste.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 21:22:06 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"ah, there you are!" it was a shiny rotom--his rotom! coming to snug the rotom, he'd nuzzle it and love it all over. "found you you sly critter!" explaniing to marie the situation. they were playing hide-n-seek. hopefully she wouldn't be too mad with her new boss, but now they could do what needed to be done! he owed her one. time to get to work!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
take him away [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 1:33:49 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 75 poke, 5 infamy, egg tutor x1.